Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinByCall.com - Get paid in BTC for listening radio over the phone - page 15. (Read 65351 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
hi
whats wrong with finland?
i can't call finland numbers and they have been blocked.
can we use finland numbers again in future?

It's working for me! What are you using to call?

page not work !
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
hi

It's working for me! What are you using to call?
Activity: 26
hi
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
Mennn.... It looks as if i came late to this bus, I am just hearing about Coinbycall, can you imagine Cry! And i leave in US, I was just about signing up in the website when i decided to do a little research and it landed me here. What will i do now?

Get a subscription with international minutes (Finland) and call there Cheesy
Activity: 3
Mennn.... It looks as if i came late to this bus, I am just hearing about Coinbycall, can you imagine Cry! And i leave in US, I was just about signing up in the website when i decided to do a little research and it landed me here. What will i do now?
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
Pin is 794916.
I would suggest a system similar to Pandora. They ask you if you're still listening after a few songs play. Until you answer, you're hearing nothing. Maybe 20-25 minutes into the call it could ask for you to enter your pin again. If you don't respond in 30 seconds, the call hangs up. Or a simple math problem along the lines of "What is the answer to 2-1?" to keep things "redial proof".
If you go with any of these ideas feel free to tip me some minuscule amount of BTC.  Grin

Payout done.

Great idea actually! Thanks. Smiley
Activity: 196
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I'd also like to have my balance paid.  PIN 471500

Done.

Transaction received.  Thank you for accommodating.  Will be keeping an eye out for if you guys bring USA back Smiley
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I'd also like to have my balance paid.  PIN 471500
j5d
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Sorry to see this service go from the USA.

I would like to receive my balance anyway if possible.

Pin is 794916.

I would suggest a system similar to Pandora. They ask you if you're still listening after a few songs play. Until you answer, you're hearing nothing. Maybe 20-25 minutes into the call it could ask for you to enter your pin again. If you don't respond in 30 seconds, the call hangs up. Or a simple math problem along the lines of "What is the answer to 2-1?" to keep things "redial proof".

If you go with any of these ideas feel free to tip me some minuscule amount of BTC.  Grin
can you please process a btc payment my pin is 283332
ltc is too low the fee makes it not worth it (use the ltc to better your infrastructure)

Paid out both anyways - done.

also you can use callerid to log what numbers are calling what accounts
and if the same number is calling multiple numbers/countries/accounts at once you can ban them
also you can limit the calls to one call at once per account at one time (with a 60 or 90 minute time limit)

Some stuff is already in place, some other won't work respectively it's not where the problem originates. Thanks.

also block disposable email addresses like the ones at shark lasers .com (just now i created a dummy account called temp with a pin of 927032 using a shark laser email (guerrillamail domain) feel free and delete it as i was testing somthing)

Yes, this makes sense. And implement eMail confirmation. But that's just a small obstacle to pass.
Activity: 34
can you please process a btc payment my pin is 283332
ltc is too low the fee makes it not worth it (use the ltc to better your infrastructure)

also you can use callerid to log what numbers are calling what accounts
and if the same number is calling multiple numbers/countries/accounts at once you can ban them
also you can limit the calls to one call at once per account at one time (with a 60 or 90 minute time limit)
also block disposable email addresses like the ones at shark lasers .com (just now i created a dummy account called temp with a pin of 927032 using a shark laser email (guerrillamail domain) feel free and delete it as i was testing somthing)
Can you please process my payment please? I was close..

Done.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
This is disappointing news, ahh no wonder I couldn't connect.

Sad to see this service go away along with the the others that were once great due to abuse.

Can you please process my payment please? I was close..

Pin: 166320

Thanks.
iseebitcoins.com
can u please process my accounts i had 2 accounts
pin 569005 for BTC and pin 158058 for LTC

Both done.

You are the truth thank you got the BTC/LTC im gonna miss your service for usa Sad

Both done.
the site is down. are you closing the site/service for the US problem? calls are lost in other countries?

No, just some tech problems with the frontend, as usual. Site is back online now. Calls were not lost.
sir can you pls process my balance, my pin is 875925.
thanks..

Done!
iseebitcoins.com

Pages:
Jump to: