Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinDash - Operating System For Crypto Assets - page 43. (Read 73089 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
It has been couple of months since beta testing is running openly for anyone to participate and see how the platform works really. Coindash team surely has gotten all the required feedback and should be in last phases of fixing and sorting out the errors and issues. It will be surprised announcement about the launch because it is in their own interest to complete the platform.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I don't think they will join this month CDT, there is big que already on bittrex they did not added coins since month or more .
Yes even though the CDT coin is not listed this month, I think CoinDash will immediately register this coin to another exchange even though it's not bittrex or poloniex because this stock seems to be in trouble right now.
we hope the best for this project in the future  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
what u can do with this token in future?
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
The DEV thinks his coin is very good, he didn't need do any effort on listing exchange, the exchange will beg him to list Coindash. He is telling us how difficult to get listing on Bittrex, but like BTER is good enough for Coindash, the DEV doesn't respect the investers.

Blah blah blah...

Bittrex isn't adding anything right now. I think liqui would be the next exchange in line
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
The DEV thinks his coin is very good, he didn't need do any effort on listing exchange, the exchange will beg him to list Coindash. He is telling us how difficult to get listing on Bittrex, but like BTER is good enough for Coindash, the DEV doesn't respect the investers.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
Is it somewhere for sale?

Currently you can buy from etherdelta and price is too low compare  to past week

Yeah, it was 20 cents around but now you can buy for 11 cents only. There's a %50 discount so hurry up! Grin
Let's buy more so coin will grow its user base. If only a few people got this coin we wouldn't have any progress.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Currently you can buy from etherdelta and price is too low compare  to past week
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
You can buy CDT tokens on these exchange sites https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/coindash/#markets
Or you can directly buy from here but always use escrow if you want doing that.

My question why should be on chinese exchanges yes, but if CDT registered in bittrex I think also good.
CoinDash team may be currently considering important things for the development of this project, but I would be happy if this coin is listed on BITTREX.  Cheesy
Listed and get many exchange sites is a good thing. It means your token got accepted in many exchanges and a lot of people wanna trade your tokens. Either it listed on Chinese exchange or Bittrex, Coindash's price will be keep increasing.
I also think like you that bittrex may be just one of the exchanges that register the CDT coin, CDT is a very good coin and have a good progress will be great in pity if only listed on one exchange only.
As you say the coin listed on many exchanges will be better than one exchange   Smiley

When Bittrex decides to add CoinDash to their exchange and I hope they do soon, a lot of people will be disqualified from the Loyalty program.  This will be a good thing for those that are patient and want to maximize their earnings from CDT. 
There seems to be no information from CoinDash regarding the registration / addition of CDT coin in bittrex exchanges this month, we hope that soon CDT coins will be quickly registered so that later we can enjoy the results of this project  Smiley

I don't think they will join this month CDT, there is big que already on bittrex they did not added coins since month or more .
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
Finally the coinmarketcap has added the circulating token supply. At the moment coindash is on place 80  Smiley.
There is room for growth  Smiley

There is so much room, Coindash not in good exchange yet, when it will list on good exchange then real value coindash discover. Till that we have to wait.
This is what i was expecting for days. Next step must be big Exchange like Bittrex. Let's see how much it grows.
You can buy CDT tokens on these exchange sites https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/coindash/#markets

My question why should be on chinese exchanges yes, but if CDT registered in bittrex I think also good.
CoinDash team may be currently considering important things for the development of this project, but I would be happy if this coin is listed on BITTREX.  Cheesy
Listed and get many exchange sites is a good thing. It means your token got accepted in many exchanges and a lot of people wanna trade your tokens. Either it listed on Chinese exchange or Bittrex, Coindash's price will be keep increasing.
I also think like you that bittrex may be just one of the exchanges that register the CDT coin, CDT is a very good coin and have a good progress will be great in pity if only listed on one exchange only.
As you say the coin listed on many exchanges will be better than one exchange   Smiley

When Bittrex decides to add CoinDash to their exchange and I hope they do soon, a lot of people will be disqualified from the Loyalty program.  This will be a good thing for those that are patient and want to maximize their earnings from CDT. 
There seems to be no information from CoinDash regarding the registration / addition of CDT coin in bittrex exchanges this month, we hope that soon CDT coins will be quickly registered so that later we can enjoy the results of this project  Smiley
Activity: 434
Finally the coinmarketcap has added the circulating token supply. At the moment coindash is on place 80  Smiley.
There is room for growth  Smiley

There is so much room, Coindash not in good exchange yet, when it will list on good exchange then real value coindash discover. Till that we have to wait.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252

I don't think Bittrex will add this token, a good project don't need to wait to get listed on big exchanges, see poloniex add 0x ptoject when many tokens have been waiting on Poloniex to list them
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
Finally the coinmarketcap site has added the circulating token supply. At the moment coindash is on place 80  Smiley.
There is room for growth  Smiley
Activity: 308

Indeed, the antisemitism of writer that chose to write "jewish bastard" is very concerning...

It's very racist and that topic stands there for 3 months. No problem, the people say the truth that CoinDash has a real product and they will keep going, although the hack of funds. CDT just needs an western type reputable exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Activity: 186
ok,share something the dev carried.. Wink

http://imgur.com/LTDAfKu

http://imgur.com/nJ52vUA

http://imgur.com/GUHuFSA
tell me what they carried about?
Activity: 260
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

Yes, these are being traded at etherdelta.github.io. CDT has very good volume even yesterday someone bought in large number after paying 109 Ethereum at very good price. Trade is going on since it was added. I think we should expect more exchanges soon/
Pages:
Jump to: