Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinDash - Operating System For Crypto Assets - page 44. (Read 73089 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
I want know those not accepted bounty if would be give out to those was accept.
answer me this question

As far as I know, they have distributed tokens to all the campaign participants. I was one of the participants and I received it too.
oh,my god,so the slack 's guy are died?
they are don't want to join this project.
they are a little guy got their bounty.
besides ,the leftover bounty was hold by dev team
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
Is it somewhere for sale?
You can buy CDT tokens on these exchange sites https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/coindash/#markets
Or you can directly buy from here but always use escrow if you want doing that.

My question why should be on chinese exchanges yes, but if CDT registered in bittrex I think also good.
CoinDash team may be currently considering important things for the development of this project, but I would be happy if this coin is listed on BITTREX.  Cheesy
Listed and get many exchange sites is a good thing. It means your token got accepted in many exchanges and a lot of people wanna trade your tokens. Either it listed on Chinese exchange or Bittrex, Coindash's price will be keep increasing.
Activity: 271
Is it somewhere for sale?
Activity: 322
Why isn't trading on other exchanges . Liquid volume would be even better. Of course, I'm waiting for Bittrex.

I am also waiting for BITTREX. Volume on BTC9 is good, but it's a Chinese exchange I can't understand it properly even with google translate.

CDT getting listed on Bittrex would be very nice since I do most of my trading there and on Poloniex.  I really hate signing up on a new exchange just to trade one token.  

May be we don't know what are the plans for CoinDash team because many people are expecting that CDT should be listed on Bittrex. But the team are concentrating mainly to list on the Chinese exchanges firstly.
My question why should be on chinese exchanges yes, but if CDT registered in bittrex I think also good.
CoinDash team may be currently considering important things for the development of this project, but I would be happy if this coin is listed on BITTREX.  Cheesy
Activity: 196
Personally I think it is a proper focus. They have announced quite some collaborations and such with Chinese .. (enterprises, people whatever) and it actually might be a good thing to focus on the product, develop it, launch it and only then get on a huge exchange.
Even though I did not rule out CDT to be next to worthless after the hack I am staying in this one for the long run. I just love Coindash. Although they have to deliver, since a lot of similar projects are popping up.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
Why isn't trading on other exchanges . Liquid volume would be even better. Of course, I'm waiting for Bittrex.

I am also waiting for BITTREX. Volume on BTC9 is good, but it's a Chinese exchange I can't understand it properly even with google translate.

CDT getting listed on Bittrex would be very nice since I do most of my trading there and on Poloniex.  I really hate signing up on a new exchange just to trade one token.   

May be we don't know what are the plans for CoinDash team because many people are expecting that CDT should be listed on Bittrex. But the team are concentrating mainly to list on the Chinese exchanges firstly.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
answer me this question

As far as I know, they have distributed tokens to all the campaign participants. I was one of the participants and I received it too.

really, I think coindash has done the best for us, even though the new project hit by hacker and still can stand up  Smiley
this is very extraordinary and good job Smiley, Congratulations COINDASH

yeah why they should not stand still after the hack? they got with the ethereum they have with the price up now the same amount they want without the hack.. 12 million+ for a almost finished product Cheesy for what they need so much money?
Activity: 448
answer me this question

really, I think coindash has done the best for us, even though the new project hit by hacker and still can stand up  Smiley
this is very extraordinary and good job Smiley, Congratulations COINDASH
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
answer me this question

Activity: 162
answer me this question
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Sorry before whether bittrex is currently in trouble, if it is problematic why do not you try trading on other exchanges such as Poloniex. I think poloniex is also very good for trading.
i think CDT can't listed in Polo, I do not see any new coins entered into the polo list since a few months ago.
Maybe it's because their support service is very slow
Poloniex has added ZRX (0x) tokens around 1-2 weeks ago. Support service has nothing to do with it will be listed or not. Tristan/busoni has said if he is the one who make decision to add or not new altcoin on his site.
So this is because the poloniex itself does not register this coin yes, it seems the Polo does not want to take risks if later this volume of coins is not high / full in other exchanges.
The point is now that poloniex is really very specific in registering coins.

If there is a project Poloniex don't need to touch, it is 0x tokens because it is a direct competitor to Poloniex platform, it is like helping your enemy to succeed.

I think token listings in the space now is about how influential you are in the space not about community anymore
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

CDT getting listed on Bittrex would be very nice since I do most of my trading there and on Poloniex.  I really hate signing up on a new exchange just to trade one token.   
I agree with you guys. I have a problem with those 2 chinesse exchange, expecially with the language. Set my buy order on Mercatox but the market is so slow. And even if without Bittrex at the moment, i think some decent exchange like Liqui should be fine.
Activity: 560
Sorry before whether bittrex is currently in trouble, if it is problematic why do not you try trading on other exchanges such as Poloniex. I think poloniex is also very good for trading.
i think CDT can't listed in Polo, I do not see any new coins entered into the polo list since a few months ago.
Poloniex has added ZRX (0x) tokens around 1-2 weeks ago. Support service has nothing to do with it will be listed or not. Tristan/busoni has said if he is the one who make decision to add or not new altcoin on his site.
So this is because the poloniex itself does not register this coin yes, it seems the Polo does not want to take risks if later this volume of coins is not high / full in other exchanges.
The point is now that poloniex is really very specific in registering coins.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

There is long que for bittrex, dont think bittrex will add coin easily. We have to wait till CDT show huge volume on other exchanges then Bittrex may consider to list coindash.
It is true I think that for bittrex is difficult, if the coin does not have the desired criteria such as the volume is less large, and the interest of the user a little.
But just calm down there are still many exchanges other than bittrex.
But I believe CDT can reach that level  Cool
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

There is long que for bittrex, dont think bittrex will add coin easily. We have to wait till CDT show huge volume on other exchanges then Bittrex may consider to list coindash.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
when polo?

just kidding...

to get listed on polo you need to have Marc Andreessen make a call for you

of course polo still  has the biggest volume. there were just people trying to put some distraction to look into somenother exchange. its polo still is one of the most reputable yet they only have altcoins. no other usd pairs.

either which, CDT will spike up if it gets listed to more exchanges.
But it really seems poloniex is currently in trouble, because at that time my friend tried trading and until now the status is pending there is no clarity from the admin in poloniex, is this also because the influence of support services is slow or there may be other problems Huh
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

of course polo still  has the biggest volume. there were just people trying to put some distraction to look into somenother exchange. its polo still is one of the most reputable yet they only have altcoins. no other usd pairs.

either which, CDT will spike up if it gets listed to more exchanges.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Pages:
Jump to: