Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinDash - Operating System For Crypto Assets - page 48. (Read 73089 times)

Activity: 485
Merit: 100
Hi sir. If you have been distributing your CDT coins evenly to the supporters of bounty twitter and facebook campaign project, because I have my check in myether wallet not yet listed,
What should I do?? Please let me know. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
New markets we enter. Even if it is not Bittrex, it will even be liqui or hitbtc. Hopefully processing hitbtc opens.
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
now the token's price is low.. i want to why the price down.and i also want to know  if the token will be added on bittrex or others ?what   news about it?
I have already said the price of dump in bounty has been distributed to bounty hunters, that is why the price drops, information about the market that I know is, there is someone who asks when CDT is listed in the bigger market they just answer, we can not give Information about the bigger exchange, that's the answer from my coindash team thinking there must be suprisedari team, so for next week or 3 weeks ahead I'm sure the market will add coindash Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
now the token's price is low.. i want to why the price down.and i also want to know  if the token will be added on bittrex or others ?what   news about it?

Price are lower because they are not backed by working platform yet. Of course team is working to get CDT at as many exchanges as possible including Bittrex as they are aware of the fact of big volume. There is little bit silent at updates end but they should be up with some soon in ninja mode like they were in advanced level of development before going live for crowdfunding.

if they are backed by the platform in the future. what will u do with this worthless tokens?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
now the token's price is low.. i want to why the price down.and i also want to know  if the token will be added on bittrex or others ?what   news about it?

Price are lower because they are not backed by working platform yet. Of course team is working to get CDT at as many exchanges as possible including Bittrex as they are aware of the fact of big volume. There is little bit silent at updates end but they should be up with some soon in ninja mode like they were in advanced level of development before going live for crowdfunding.
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
All bounty cdt now distributed. When gets cdt ranked on coinmarketcap?
This is coinmarketcap coindash data
http://Https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/coindash/

what is the latest information about coindash? when will they hit exchange
You can trade in mercatox market, b8wang, ether delta if you do not understand you can go to link coinmarketcap which I give above.
The price starts to stabilize after the bounty hunter sells their coins and I hope the price is $ 1 for the end of August
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

I have check their website and blog, not too much updates, there are many exchanges that has listed the CDT, for example, www.btc9.com, and the price is about $0.16 now.
Activity: 141
Activity: 770

The price is dumping this days and I am waiting to buy some coins when the price is lower then $0.07, BTW, any updates about the project?
legendary
Ganja <3
the website was hacked ,and the bounty has a lots problem.
funny dev team!lol
Yes, it was happened with CoinDash. But they have solved their problem, investors already got their tokens including almost of all bounty hunters, and  soon CDT wll be up to the moon. How does it sounds?

what problem they solved? i see just one problem and that was the hack! and they solved nothing! no infos nothing! if it was not a inside job they still dont know how they got hacked... so how they can be save and dont get hacked again??
tell me what they solved to get not again hacked? go tell me oh wait they FIXED NOTHING... LOL

Man, you're still here?  What a joke you are.  Yes, there was a hack and the team still distributed the CDT to everyone.  Even those who sent it to the "fake" address.  If it was an inside job, why is the team still here?  Why don't they just shut down the project and run away with the money?  

because so many people still trust and why should they run away? so everyone know they scam. now they can make still legal actions to get more money without any risk to go into jail. u understand or is it to much for you?

and tell me why should they not give cdt to the people who sent to the false adress? CDT is a fucking token they made it for free so they lose nothing if they give it around. the coindash team is still holding some 100 million tokens. just waiting for the dump before the people who hold the coins now to get some % in some months. thats the only reason why the token is now ab. just wait this tokens are worthless  Roll Eyes

just the ico without hack was pure bullshit. they calculated with a price of 150$ (with bonus!) and the price of eth was just for quick time that low during and befor ico at 170-200$ so they cant math they can nothing.

No one who participated in the ICO is complaining.  Looks like the only ones complaining are the ones who didn't invest, like yourself.  Give it up man.

omg you are the best man. good luck getting scamed in the future Wink dont say i dont warned you guys after you bitches go cry. just give it a year.
legendary
Activity: 1612
can someone tells me how to earn in bounty ?? Which activities give lots of stake?? Cause i only earn a little bit Sad
coindash ico is over, so no bounties here. generally translating ico's white paper or thread or writing articles gives you the most tokens.

cdt is already on coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/coindash/  supply information should be updated to see the real rank.
Activity: 201
can someone tells me how to earn in bounty ?? Which activities give lots of stake?? Cause i only earn a little bit Sad
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
I am asking here agaign, that bounty users are eligible for loyalty bonus or not, i asked in second thread but no reply, so if anyone know here then reply here.Thanks

Nope.  https://coindash.io/loyalty-program
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Looks like really interesting project. Something like Recoin. By the way, guys, I got that registered in the bounty system. 50k tokens reward !! It looks very interesting!
Activity: 896
I am asking here agaign, that bounty users are eligible for loyalty bonus or not, i asked in second thread but no reply, so if anyone know here then reply here.Thanks

It was clearly mentioned on a loyalty program page.. that only investors can take part in that.
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
funny dev team!lol
Yes, it was happened with CoinDash. But they have solved their problem, investors already got their tokens including almost of all bounty hunters, and  soon CDT wll be up to the moon. How does it sounds?

what problem they solved? i see just one problem and that was the hack! and they solved nothing! no infos nothing! if it was not a inside job they still dont know how they got hacked... so how they can be save and dont get hacked again??
tell me what they solved to get not again hacked? go tell me oh wait they FIXED NOTHING... LOL

Man, you're still here?  What a joke you are.  Yes, there was a hack and the team still distributed the CDT to everyone.  Even those who sent it to the "fake" address.  If it was an inside job, why is the team still here?  Why don't they just shut down the project and run away with the money?  

because so many people still trust and why should they run away? so everyone know they scam. now they can make still legal actions to get more money without any risk to go into jail. u understand or is it to much for you?

and tell me why should they not give cdt to the people who sent to the false adress? CDT is a fucking token they made it for free so they lose nothing if they give it around. the coindash team is still holding some 100 million tokens. just waiting for the dump before the people who hold the coins now to get some % in some months. thats the only reason why the token is now ab. just wait this tokens are worthless  Roll Eyes

just the ico without hack was pure bullshit. they calculated with a price of 150$ (with bonus!) and the price of eth was just for quick time that low during and befor ico at 170-200$ so they cant math they can nothing.

No one who participated in the ICO is complaining.  Looks like the only ones complaining are the ones who didn't invest, like yourself.  Give it up man.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
This might be the best ico ever, after so many bad situations Dev team came out like champion.Gotta congrats those people and admire their ambition on this.Thank you CDT Team you guys rocked this house really good.
legendary
Ganja <3
funny dev team!lol

Pages:
Jump to: