Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinGecko.com - 360 Degree Cryptocurrency Valuation and Ranking - page 17. (Read 87998 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 100
We have added 7 new coins to CoinGecko!

CoinGecko now tracks 127 cryptocurrencies

We have also been featured on a few media publications:

Hope you guys like what we are doing at CoinGecko. If you have any feedback or coin suggestion, feel free to drop us a line here! Thank you. Have a great day!

We have just added 5 new coins to CoinGecko!

CoinGecko now tracks 120 cryptocurrencies!
Just a quick update. In the past few days, we have added the following coins:

We are now up to 71 coins on the rank. We have definitely come a long way since we started with only 20 coins. Another 29 coins before we hit the century milestone! Thank you all for the support Smiley

Hey buddy this is great, id like to see FRK up there and can send you a couple to make that happen Cheesy www.frankos.org is the website.

Hi defaced, Franko is already up on our rank on CoinGecko! It is on Page 2 on our site. Here's the link: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/franko
We actually added FRK a long time ago sometime in mid-May.
You may of course still send us some tips if you would love to. Our BTC address is listed on our website footer: 18AFFdLPk7Sg1zu8HZanVYZ1dBkhheRr7Z  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Just a quick update. In the past few days, we have added the following coins:

We are now up to 71 coins on the rank. We have definitely come a long way since we started with only 20 coins. Another 29 coins before we hit the century milestone! Thank you all for the support Smiley

Hey buddy this is great, id like to see FRK up there and can send you a couple to make that happen Cheesy www.frankos.org is the website.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I think it's great! keep up the good work! : )

Thank you very much for the support Smiley
Activity: 155
I think it's great! keep up the good work! : )
Hi guys, today we are proud to announce that CoinGecko has added a new component to our ranking website named Public Interest. There are currently 2 metrics in this component: Bing search result count and Alexa official website rank. Here's a detailed blog post on this new component: http://blog.coingecko.com/coingecko-tracks-public-interest-100-altcoins/

Let us know what you think of this new component by replying here or by DM or via email at [email protected].  Thank you very much for your support!

COINGECKO NOW TRACKS OVER 100 CRYPTOCURRENCIES!

We are proud to announce that after the addition of NeXT Horizon (NHZ), Pandacoin (PND), Opal (OPAL), Bitstar (BITS), CryptoEscudo (CESC), SocialxBot (XBOT), Cryptogenic Bullion (CGB) and DarkNote (XDN), CoinGecko now track 107 cryptocurrencies.

Thank you very much for the support that all of you have shown to us. Without your continuous support and encouragement, we would never have lasted this long. Cheers to the next 100 coins and beyond. We hope to continue receiving the awesome support that you guys have shown.

As usual, we are always looking for feedback and comments on our site. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve, feel free to write here or drop us an email at [email protected].

Thank you very much! We are truly humbled by the support shown by all of you!

Your Gecko developers next door,
Bobby & TM
hey. just wanted to congratulate you for coingecko! very nice site and many new and different data points for each coin. i can image the hard work to collect all of this data and keep everything up and running Wink

Hi xchrix, thank you very much for the kind words. We do our best to collect as much data as we can for all coins and benchmark them to help traders like you and I best evaluate the potential of each cryptocurrency. Hope you continue visiting our site and tell your friends about us Smiley
Congrats on the launch  Smiley wish you a great success !
It will be great if you add NHZ & XMG.
I also suggest adding an option for portfolio performance to track daily/monthly profit/loss !

Hi hustler100, we have added NHZ recently: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/nexthorizon
We will also be adding XMG to our coins to-add queue. It will be up in the coming weeks. Stay tuned Smiley
Thank you for the other suggestion on adding an option to track portfolio performance! Cool idea Smiley
Activity: 905
Merit: 1001
hey. just wanted to congratulate you for coingecko! very nice site and many new and different data points for each coin. i can image the hard work to collect all of this data and keep everything up and running Wink
Activity: 130
In Crypto We Trust
Congrats on the launch  Smiley wish you a great success !
It will be great if you add NHZ & XMG.
I also suggest adding an option for portfolio performance to track daily/monthly profit/loss !
Can you add BTC38 market for Dogecoin ?

BTC38 market is back online for Dogecoin!
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/dogecoin/trading_exchanges

We already track BTC38 but it was down for the past few days due to some technical bugs. It's all fixed now and is displaying properly Cheesy
Coins on CoinGecko.com are less than 100,not many enough.

We are adding more coins each week. We are now up to 92 coins. In the next couple of weeks or so we will hit our 100 coins milestone. Stay tuned Smiley
I just want to say that I am a big fan of you site Cheesy

Do you guys have an API (by any chance)?  I would love access towards one (mainly to build graphs and my own private database) Cheesy

Provide the whales with an API plox Cheesy

We do not have any API yet. We plan to build one in the future but this will be part of our premium offering. Thank you for the interest in the API. We will inform you when we launch the API!
Activity: 125
Coins on CoinGecko.com are less than 100,not many enough.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
I just want to say that I am a big fan of you site Cheesy

Do you guys have an API (by any chance)?  I would love access towards one (mainly to build graphs and my own private database) Cheesy

Provide the whales with an API plox Cheesy

Thank you very much for the kind words, timedelay and floatingrate. Your words mean a lot and keep us motivated to continue working hard on improving CoinGecko Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: