Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] COINJANITOR[ICO] Do Dead Coins Go to Heaven? Or Do They Go To The Janitor? - page 7. (Read 3185 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 3
Our ICO is over, but our work is just beginning, don’t fall behind. CoinJanitor is cleaning up dead coins, restoring lost value back into the Blockchain and rewarding users for helping! Keep an eye on our project as we seek to further our success and that of the crypto community.
Users of failed coins will benefit from the opportunity to get value back from coins that cannot be sold. They will also benefit from joining a community that will grow exponentially as CoinJanitor restores lost value back into Blockchain.

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Come to my mind, do you have any plan for a case where a coin is about to be delisted from an exchange, the dev is not reachable, and the coin holders cannot withdraw due to no active node. Even the exchange themselves are looking for active node to facilitate the final withdrawal. On such case like this, would you help looking for active node?
At this point in time, we would not intervene. We might in the future.

You might want to try the said project (by your permission, I'll mention the name of the project and the link to their thread) as your test-run, they still have some loyal members who mourning the delisting, really want to safe their money, and the dev is not reachable. Actually, there is someone who tried to revive the project, but it seems his own effort is not enough. It can be a good way to promote yourself, IMO
Watch our ICO overview with founder Marc Kenigsberg to get a run-through of the real value our project holds and how we are restoring that lost value back into the Blockchain ecosystem for the cryptocurrency community below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faYtyzx_v5M
Come to my mind, do you have any plan for a case where a coin is about to be delisted from an exchange, the dev is not reachable, and the coin holders cannot withdraw due to no active node. Even the exchange themselves are looking for active node to facilitate the final withdrawal. On such case like this, would you help looking for active node?
At this point in time, we would not intervene. We might in the future.
There are six different bounties our community members can complete to get rewarded, and more than 5 million JAN tokens will be allocated for them.

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Wealth is concentrated mainly on coins with market caps of $1 billion USD or more, but there are thousands of users on coins that have market caps lower than $50,000 USD. We are looking to welcome all those users into the CoinJanitor community.
here are 4 main benefits JAN holders will enjoy: High Demand, Network effect & tools, and resources. Find out more about this benefits by visiting our website: https://www.coinjanitor.io
The most interesting project for the last year, but I still don’t realize how exactly the token swap will happen, gonna learn more information.
Thank you for your taking the time to look into our project.
The idea is really promising and distinguished. It’s clear that whole community needs this project to be implemented, but responsibility of new developers shouldn’t be detracted.

Thank you for your kind words and thoughts.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
The most interesting project for the last year, but I still don’t realize how exactly the token swap will happen, gonna learn more information.
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
The idea is really promising and distinguished. It’s clear that whole community needs this project to be implemented, but responsibility of new developers shouldn’t be detracted.
Keep up to date with what we have in store for CoinJanitor in the near future by following us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinjanitor?lang=en
Our ICO is NOW CLOSED! We would like to thank the crypto community for your support. You have been a crucial part of our project and none of this would have been possible without you!
This is not the end of our journey but only the beginning. We have loads of exciting things in-store, so STAY TUNED!
Being new in the crypto space has been one interesting ride but one thing I can say is that coming across CoinJanitor has been enlightening! What a fantastic project with nothing but good intentions of closing that valueless gap into a fruitful seam! Good on you guys and all the best going forward!
Thank you for your support!
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
Being new in the crypto space has been one interesting ride but one thing I can say is that coming across CoinJanitor has been enlightening! What a fantastic project with nothing but good intentions of closing that valueless gap into a fruitful seam! Good on you guys and all the best going forward!
With ONLY 6 HOURS left till the close of ICO be sure to get involved and help clean up crypto!
We want to hear what YOUR ThursdayThoughts are. Tell us what you think of our project and why you have joined us on our journey?
Pages:
Jump to: