Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] COINJANITOR[ICO] Do Dead Coins Go to Heaven? Or Do They Go To The Janitor? - page 5. (Read 3185 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I like idea but i just dont get the idea from where the profit will come. I have read the whitepaper but lets say im not strong in economics so maybe can You explain it simple with Your own words.
not wery active group...
Activity: 12
Looking for something above amusing here! Interesting project, believable business.  Good luck DEV's!
Activity: 6
I like idea but i just dont get the idea from where the profit will come. I have read the whitepaper but lets say im not strong in economics so maybe can You explain it simple with Your own words.
Activity: 300
Merit: 3
We aim to unlock value trapped in failed coins, add value through the destruction of dead coin communities and make that value transferable into the markets. Under the CoinJanitor umbrella, that network effect should grow, compounding the value of our token.
Greetings team!
very nice idea, trust in the future can run according to the planned.
Thank you, we are so grateful for the support.
Our token is reaching an exchange near you this July! Don’t know about our project yet? Well, head out to our website to learn everything you need to ensure you’re the first to buy our JAN tokens:
https://www.coinjanitor.io/
I think it is a good project! Very nice logo, extraordinary job.
We appreciate your support!
I have sent a request in telegram, waiting for your return.
Engaging idea, outstanding logo, certain design!
Thank you for your kind words!
Is your ICO ongoing or finished? I can't find this information.

Still reading about your project and I have to admit that there is some value but you are the first mover in this field and there is a lot of concerns. I have hundreds of questions but let's wait for an answer to the first one, which is most important for me right now.

I will give you an advise OP. Try to keep this thread clean of spam. Report shitpost, spam and off topics. Moderators will be happy to delete this post. They are doing their job great and very fast. You need a lot of quality discussion here. There are enough scam accusations in your thread. If any investor looks here to search for information, just like me, will run away when he sees this spam contest and that nobody does nothing with this.
Our ICO has finished
Activity: 18
I have sent a request in telegram, waiting for your return.
Engaging idea, outstanding logo, certain design!
Activity: 21
I think it is a good project! Very nice logo, extraordinary job.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Is your ICO ongoing or finished? I can't find this information.

Still reading about your project and I have to admit that there is some value but you are the first mover in this field and there is a lot of concerns. I have hundreds of questions but let's wait for an answer to the first one, which is most important for me right now.

I will give you an advise OP. Try to keep this thread clean of spam. Report shitpost, spam and off topics. Moderators will be happy to delete this post. They are doing their job great and very fast. You need a lot of quality discussion here. There are enough scam accusations in your thread. If any investor looks here to search for information, just like me, will run away when he sees this spam contest and that nobody does nothing with this.
CoinJanitor Cheesy
Who will clean after CoinJanitor dies? GodCoin? More ridiculous thing on crypto I ever seen. I don't see future for this project. Sorry.

We appreciate your views, but you need to take into consideration the role we are playing in the Cryptocurrency ecosystem.

Countless investors have lost money through shady ICOs that did not yield any profits.

Answer me this: If you invested in a project that you lost a lot of money on, would you not want that money back?

If yes, then you need to understand that we are here for the right reasons and we are needed.

Every investment has an entry door, hardly any of them have exits.

We are here to help you when things go south.
Hi there, is there already some more information available on what exchanges coinjanitor's JAN tokens will be traded in the future? Thank you in advance
I currently cannot disclose the exchanges on which Jan will be traded in the future but I can let you know that we should be going on exchange sometime in July. 
I have checked all the details of your business and all is truly very useful.
Thank you!
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Hi there, is there already some more information available on what exchanges coinjanitor's JAN tokens will be traded in the future? Thank you in advance
We are reducing cryptocurrency market dilution and restoring lost value to the Crypto Economy, by providing holders, community members and creators of failed coins, a buy-out, a way to join a project that has the network effect. Join our mission.
The guys have a very correct vision regarding crypto-currencies and other blockchain projects. Their goal is to make crypto currency more useful and convenient to use. they achieve the desired goals and heights.
Thank you for your kind words!
I wish this plan becomes a great success!
Irreproachable project, engaging logo, witting results!
Thank you for the support!
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
The guys have a very correct vision regarding crypto-currencies and other blockchain projects. Their goal is to make crypto currency more useful and convenient to use. they achieve the desired goals and heights.
Pages:
Jump to: