Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinLab Protected Pool - page 18. (Read 97589 times)

donator
Activity: 446
Merit: 262
Interesting.
November 26, 2012, 05:58:07 PM
Can we still mine at the "normal" pool? The 98%?
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
1CoinLabF5Avpp5kor41ngn7prTFMMHFVc
November 26, 2012, 05:25:11 PM
- Midnight Sunday morning, UTC-time we'll stop issuing new loyalty points on the "protected" pool. 

Are you going to update the OP to reflect the end of loyalty points?   Tongue

Thanks, we should.  The protected pool web stats interface now shows your total loyalty points earned.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
November 26, 2012, 03:26:58 PM
- Midnight Sunday morning, UTC-time we'll stop issuing new loyalty points on the "protected" pool. 

Are you going to update the OP to reflect the end of loyalty points?   Tongue
Activity: 555
Merit: 504
November 26, 2012, 03:20:28 PM
Received PM from coinlab.

I hope i will soon see some coins in acount Smiley
Activity: 628
November 26, 2012, 02:29:54 PM
coins received. Apologize for all the fuzz
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
November 26, 2012, 08:21:19 AM
Quite strange to me....

I had a few difficulties this past week with mining. One thing that baffles me a bit is that by accident I started the guiminer on the default pool and noticed thay if I mine on that pool I get a much lower hash rate than mining with coinlab.

Can anybody explain?

On the default pool I get around 466 m/hash and with coinlab around 560 m/hash.

honestly I never had much luck with guiminer... cgminer is WAY better and is honestly not terribly difficult to setup, even though initially it can be slightly overwhelming if one isn't used to command line programs.
November 26, 2012, 03:18:50 AM
Quite strange to me....

I had a few difficulties this past week with mining. One thing that baffles me a bit is that by accident I started the guiminer on the default pool and noticed thay if I mine on that pool I get a much lower hash rate than mining with coinlab.

Can anybody explain?

work is not delivered fast enough, pool comm errors or something in that area.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
November 26, 2012, 01:07:23 AM
Quite strange to me....

Can anybody explain?

November 26, 2012, 12:05:03 AM
Decided to hedge my bets somewhat and start selling off some of my 7970s to christmas ebayers  Wink
Here's hoping coinlab comes out with some hard stats soon on what future earnings might look like  Tongue

hmm... good point. This IS a good time of year to try to get rid of unneeded electronics equipment..

I've never had the balls to use ebay though.. so far i've stuck with CL and in-person transactions.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
November 25, 2012, 10:21:59 PM
Decided to hedge my bets somewhat and start selling off some of my 7970s to christmas ebayers  Wink
Here's hoping coinlab comes out with some hard stats soon on what future earnings might look like  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
November 25, 2012, 09:39:41 PM
anyone actually try calling the number on their website? lol
Cheesy

"Hello operator?  I'd like to speak with the internet please."
"Is this a nerd drama emergency?  I'll put you straight through to the Bitcoin Police!"
Activity: 686
November 25, 2012, 08:47:46 PM
"We will be on our company holiday, goodbye"

6 Hours Later

"SCAMMERS SCAMMERS THEY AREN'T RESPONDING"

bitcointalk in a nutshell
Activity: 555
November 25, 2012, 04:30:24 PM
If its holidays for them, than we just have to wait, cant do anything more right now.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1000
November 25, 2012, 04:03:44 PM
Same problem here , i have not received my BTC , but i will wait for his holiday to end before escalating .
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
November 25, 2012, 05:49:09 AM
BE PATIENT!

I had quite a few inquiries with Chris regarding my account and request for payout. He responded every time and gave me a full review of my balance and account. He even went as far as sending me an email to make sure it was me who wanted to change my bitcoin address.

Be patient and wait for Monday. He did state earlier that he wil be out for a couple of days.
November 25, 2012, 03:26:14 AM
It might be even worth investing into gpu farm =) godspeed coinlab Smiley

I agree, and already have been working on expanding..

5 hours later you say.. pirate scheme... "Really"   did you take your prozac?
I'm 35btc down, and no reply from coinlab. That was unexpected. Another pirate scheme?

I didn't know you where the official label-er of scammers...  was that a whole 35 btc they are holding?
I PM'd coinlab here, wrote emails to Chris and [email protected]. So far no response, no payment. If they don't show up by Monday 26/11/2012, I'll officially call them scammers.

These guys are working on something that could potentially extend gpu mining permanently.  I am sure they will get to your very important email as soon as they can.  "Relax and enjoy the crisis."

OH, and by the way, did you notice that not very many people are working this weekend? 

cut the BS. They normally pay on Mondays, and I didn't bother looking at the balance for a few days. I hope they just decided to use holidays excuse to postpone last week payment, and not really ending their operations, after finding out that they're not able to meet their obligations with loyalty points. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not a fan of anything, when it comes to profit margins, and I don't hesitate to consider all possible outcomes...and btw, I believe you don't have to be "the official label-er of scammers" just to be able to report a scammer, in appropriate section of this forum. If the possibility of coinlab project being a scam hurts your feelings, I'm very sorry, just take your favourite prozac. Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 1876
November 24, 2012, 11:51:10 PM
It might be even worth investing into gpu farm =) godspeed coinlab Smiley

I agree, and already have been working on expanding..

5 hours later you say.. pirate scheme... "Really"   did you take your prozac?
I'm 35btc down, and no reply from coinlab. That was unexpected. Another pirate scheme?

I didn't know you where the official label-er of scammers...  was that a whole 35 btc they are holding?
I PM'd coinlab here, wrote emails to Chris and [email protected]. So far no response, no payment. If they don't show up by Monday 26/11/2012, I'll officially call them scammers.

These guys are working on something that could potentially extend gpu mining permanently.  I am sure they will get to your very important email as soon as they can.  "Relax and enjoy the crisis."

OH, and by the way, did you notice that not very many people are working this weekend? 

legendary
November 24, 2012, 11:39:18 PM
anyone actually try calling the number on their website? lol

Yes.  I have spoken to them personally a number of times..
legendary
November 24, 2012, 11:38:03 PM
Coinlab hav not been here 2 days now. Maybe busy with that new client thing?
Maybe that has something to do with thanksgiving day?  which just happened to be 2 days ago!
November 24, 2012, 10:58:21 PM
Are you people really this dense?  They said they would be taking a four day weekend. Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.  It's a business.  It's a holiday weekend.  They are closed until Monday.

Yup. People aren't to bright around here a lot of times.

Pages:
Jump to: