Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinLab Protected Pool - page 13. (Read 97589 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
1CoinLabF5Avpp5kor41ngn7prTFMMHFVc
December 11, 2012, 05:50:22 PM
Fixed problem with users not mining on default worker being excluded from leaderboard, and added a way to opt out of being on the leaderboard.  If anyone would NOT like to appear on the leaderboard, send me a PM and we'll add you to the opt-out list.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
December 11, 2012, 02:57:56 PM
Do we have to opt-in somewhere to show up in the leaderboard?

The hash rate is completely wrong on the leaderboard also. I do wonder how the hashrate is right on the graphs, but not for the last 30 minute average.

I was wondering also.. I am solo now, but probably should show on the all time leader list somewhere.  With 60G I usually show near the top of any pool.

vip
Activity: 1358
AKA: gigavps
December 11, 2012, 01:09:10 PM

The hash rate is completely wrong on the leaderboard also. I do wonder how the hashrate is right on the graphs, but not for the last 30 minute average.
legendary
Activity: 2044
December 11, 2012, 01:05:36 PM

I was wondering that as well.  I am double the current leader, and I show up nowhere! 
Activity: 278
December 11, 2012, 12:57:54 PM
Activity: 437
December 11, 2012, 04:00:28 AM
Right now? 7 hours later nothing. It looks like to me we probably got scammed again
legendary
Activity: 1512
@theshmadz
December 11, 2012, 02:07:59 AM
cool to see the implementation of the leaderboard.

would be nice to see some explanation of the "earners" and "rate leaders" tho...

I am assuming that the rate leaders are based on pure hashing rates, and the earners are those which are currently redeeming their loyalty points for higher earnings, but I hate to "assume" anything when it comes to bitcoin.

some clarification (or even an announcement) of the new website layout would be appreciated Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
December 10, 2012, 10:55:45 PM
Someone let me know when you have optimized Nvidia Geforce specifically 600 series miner software

and tell me who to donate to, to help that along
December 10, 2012, 08:52:44 PM
Payouts are going out right now. 

Redeem pool payouts will be converted using the Bitcoincharts daily BTCUSD VWAP. Todays rate is $13.41 per BTC.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
December 10, 2012, 08:43:00 PM
When are payouts? Its late monday and still havent seen payout..
December 10, 2012, 06:59:08 PM
any news on the HPC front?

Our HPC Client is complete and deployed with our game partners now.  However, it only gets 85-90% of the hashrate that cgminer can.  

We haven't launched a version of the client on the Protected Pool because we don't currently have paid HPC work units online.  It still looks like we're a month or two away from finalizing the deals and getting these jobs online, at which time we'll be asking everyone to make the switch.  Until then, we'd prefer you all keep hashing with whichever software gives you the highest hash rates.

Sorry for the delays!  It seems like our offering is different enough from existing competitive services that most HPC software needs some revisions to work in the Bitcoin mining world, and this has slowed us down a bit.  HPC customers usually expect perfect uptime and full control over the machine/instance, so we're working to change the way they think about their problem: that paying one quarter of the gpu-hour price of competitive services, but renting twice the number of machines, will cut the price of HPC compute in half while still having the redundancy to deal with limited uptime and incomplete work units.

If you know someone who is interested in renting hundreds of GPUs and running OpenCL or CUDA kernels across them all simultaneously, PM us and we may be able to work out a commission or finders fee.  
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
December 10, 2012, 06:01:25 PM
any news on the HPC front?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
December 09, 2012, 12:24:13 AM
Haven't used the pool recently and trying to understand the redemption pool...

Nothing on the site that explains it - short of a $ value

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1350754

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Your Argument is Irrelephant
December 08, 2012, 07:13:36 PM
PAYOUT RATE: 0.00012427 US DOLLARS PER SHARE.
(ABOUT 0.12 US DOLLARS PER 1,000 SHARES)

change "protected" to "redeem" basically, for both stats url and worker(s)
legendary
Activity: 1666
December 08, 2012, 04:11:06 PM
Haven't used the pool recently and trying to understand the redemption pool...

Nothing on the site that explains it - short of a $ value
vip
Activity: 1358
AKA: gigavps
December 08, 2012, 08:14:26 AM
Yes, but perhaps its more smart to use it when asic hits and difficulty skyrockets... or no Huh

Depends on what you believe is going to happen with the price of bitcoin. Since the redeem pool is in $$$, if the price is significantly higher, you may be profitable $$$ wise, but getting very few bitcoins.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
December 08, 2012, 06:44:07 AM

Its more profitable to use redemtion points.

Yes, but perhaps its more smart to use it when asic hits and difficulty skyrockets... or no Huh
Activity: 555
Merit: 504
December 08, 2012, 02:02:16 AM
Are we gonna wait HPC software like BFL ASIC's ?

hpc work is GPU based...

I believe Zubilica meant that the HPC software is getting delayed again and again, just like the ASICs. However, CoinLab is delivering on their loyalty points promise, so that comparison is a bit moot. People are already getting returns for their 'investment' on CoinLab.

yes i was talking only about software, Coinlab has delivered all but this Smiley,

just a dumb questions , wright now is more profitable to mine using redemption points or using a normal pool ?

Its more profitable to use redemtion points.
Activity: 837
December 07, 2012, 12:21:16 PM

hpc work is GPU based...

I believe Zubilica meant that the HPC software is getting delayed again and again, just like the ASICs. However, CoinLab is delivering on their loyalty points promise, so that comparison is a bit moot. People are already getting returns for their 'investment' on CoinLab.

yes i was talking only about software, Coinlab has delivered all but this Smiley,

just a dumb questions , wright now is more profitable to mine using redemption points or using a normal pool ?
Activity: 657
December 07, 2012, 02:28:24 AM

hpc work is GPU based...

Pages:
Jump to: