Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinMap 2.0! (Map showing places where Bitcoin is accepted) - page 11. (Read 108065 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Thanks for your sharing Cheesy
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Hi there,

i love coinmap and i will be adding a lot of new stores in the weeks to come, lets make The Netherlands the busiest place on coinmap Smiley

But what i wanted to ask:

Is there some sort of notify option for coinmap, so that i can bo notified trough email when a new venue is added ?

Thanks!
Roland.
donator
Activity: 674
Merit: 522
Activity: 2
Hey

Can you add Dogecoin to your map please.

cheers
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1008
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
i still wonder how other coins could be implemented? any hints?
Activity: 441
Merit: 266
Really cool, would you mind release some of your api, then we can port it into mobile devices?

point data is available from the following location: http://coinmap.org/data/data-overpass-bitcoin.json

the real API will come later this year
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem
Really cool, would you mind release some of your api, then we can port it into mobile devices?
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
the map is awesome! looking forward to seeing more dots on this map
UPDATE: It is working - it seems to take a lot longer than 15min.

"Venue data are updated every hour."  - it's written on the site.
Activity: 18
I just launched http://coinmap.org/
. All you have to do is to add payment:bitcoin=yes tag to your venue in OpenStreetMap. Venues are added automatically (database is updated every 15 minutes).

Not working! I have tried to add this in all combination too!

UPDATE: It is working - it seems to take a lot longer than 15min.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1008
When I try to add a custom tag it deletes it after I refresh.
I have no problem here... can you explain it better?

Ciao!
Activity: 1
Are there any chance to implement this map on a site? any restrictions? And what should i put in HTML code to implement the map? Roll Eyes
Activity: 519
Merit: 501
:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:
I do not see the "payment" option in the list of tags. When I try to add a custom tag it deletes it after I refresh. Help! Smiley
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Good idea~ Look forward for it~
Activity: 5
Maybe I'm missing existing functionality or this has already been requested, but I'm looking for a short link to a specific region. For example https://goo [dot] gl/maps/c10XV takes me directly to Reno Nevada, but whenever I zoom in to an area on coinmap.org I cannot find a URL to share and recreate that same view. Is there a way to do it that I'm not aware of?
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Hey, crypto hoomernz!!

My mob, IndiaMikeZulu, is about to open in Australia the world's first nation-based cryptomall:

full-time developer, non-profit, Big Ideas -- particularly working to have altcoins accepted.

Thank you for this thread. If you are Australian -- whatever Your Coin -- please please please post here.

Mark Blair, Unicup, W.A. 04 399 58791
Activity: 45
Great! Thank you. Cheesy

Fixed. Someone added a broken relation to OpenStreetMap and the update script choked on that.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Fixed. Someone added a broken relation to OpenStreetMap and the update script choked on that.
Thanks. it works now (Parisian restaurant "Le Picotin' included on the map)
Pages:
Jump to: