Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinMarketAlert (CMA) Worlds Leading CryptoAlert Tool | Token Pre-Sale - page 21. (Read 25893 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
How do I benefit from choosing your project among other similar ones?

Thanks for your question. CoinMarketAlert is unique in the following ways which benefit you as a user, member, and token holder:

- We strive to deliver features and services that are easy to use by anyone to track the crypto market.

- We are open to feedback and our user support to super responsive to your needs. 

- As a member, you are rewarded CMA Tokens when you create an alert. These tokens can be used for your membership subscription and other services we provide now and in the future. Soon, when the alerts pool is released, you'll be able to create customized alerts and resale these alerts to other users and members on the CoinMarketAlert platform.  So we also provide you with a potential revenue generation channel when your help others users and members protect their crypto investments.

- As a token holder, you're investing into a product and team which is already on the market and has traction.  No need to wait for beta's, wallet releases, hard forks, soft forks, empty promises from other teams, etc.  Our marketing may be a bit slow, but our team is highly capable and we believe in delivering the products which our users request.

- No waiting for months and months until CMA tokens are tradable.  CMA tokens will be tradable on the exchange starting August 1st. This is right after the pre-sale ends.   

- Last but not least, we have a cool CMA slot machine bounty game where you can win up to 200 on every spin CMA tokens here:  https://slots.coinmarketalert.com/

How many other similar projects have a cool slot machine?  Smiley

I hope this helps you decide to become an active member of CoinMarketAlert.com and invest in CMA Tokens. 

I enjoyed playing my free 1000 credits from your website however I didnt have any luck from it. Do you have referral programs for recruiting new members?
Activity: 434
CoinMarketAlert.com has been mentioned on NullTx (https://nulltx.com/what-is-coinmarketalert/)
A great option that you have been a listed an enormous project called CoinMarketAlert that can bring you many profits.
Activity: 129
I think this is a pretty handy platform to track all your crypto assets in one location. It is convinient since you can use your phone in any location.
Activity: 214
Merit: 105
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I will wait for reviews from the media for now. I like the WP but I want to see what experts think.

Thanks for your feedback.  We have a few press mentions here: https://coinmarketalert.com/page/press

Thanks for your question. CoinMarketAlert is unique in the following ways which benefit you as a user, member, and token holder:

- We strive to deliver features and services that are easy to use by anyone to track the crypto market.

- We are open to feedback and our user support to super responsive to your needs. 

- As a member, you are rewarded CMA Tokens when you create an alert. These tokens can be used for your membership subscription and other services we provide now and in the future. Soon, when the alerts pool is released, you'll be able to create customized alerts and resale these alerts to other users and members on the CoinMarketAlert platform.  So we also provide you with a potential revenue generation channel when your help others users and members protect their crypto investments.

- As a token holder, you're investing into a product and team which is already on the market and has traction.  No need to wait for beta's, wallet releases, hard forks, soft forks, empty promises from other teams, etc.  Our marketing may be a bit slow, but our team is highly capable and we believe in delivering the products which our users request.

- No waiting for months and months until CMA tokens are tradable.  CMA tokens will be tradable on the exchange starting August 1st. This is right after the pre-sale ends.   

- Last but not least, we have a cool CMA slot machine bounty game where you can win up to 200 on every spin CMA tokens here:  https://slots.coinmarketalert.com/

How many other similar projects have a cool slot machine?  Smiley

I hope this helps you decide to become an active member of CoinMarketAlert.com and invest in CMA Tokens. 

brand new
Activity: 0
i guess you dont have a competitor rightnow. because i haven;t seen any ico project like yours. isn't it?
Activity: 49
i guess you dont have a competitor rightnow. because i haven;t seen any ico project like yours. isn't it?

There a web and app-based services offering price alerts features. However, we have not come across one which has a utility token feature and a similar roadmap.   
brand new
Activity: 0
This is a project that will help traders a lot,one thing i fancy about it is the level of utility, good project
It's a good thing to gain an alert for the price change of a cryptocurrency. But, currently, there is a similar type of your project called whale sniper if some price changes detected, it's on Telegram and its easy to use. How can you compete with it?

This looks like a tool to also help users.  It looks like we offer more alert options notifications options other than just Telegram. We currently have mail, push notification, discord, Telegram, and Telegram group. Many other options in the works.  We also reward our members with CMA tokens as they create alerts which can be used for services and/or traded on an exchange very soon. In addition, we're building an alerts pool feature that allows you to create customized alerts, kpi's, etc and sell these within the alerts pool for other members and user in return for CMA tokens.
Great innovation and team. Want to be a part of its success
Activity: 7
Real life use case. Great team and amazing project. Keep going
Activity: 10
good business, in the future can run according to the planned!.
Activity: 31
Hello fellows!
I hope your idea runs successfully. Sober activity, impeccably activity!
Activity: 214
Merit: 105
will there be any more features? and what will be the price of this software?

Yes, there are more features and different kind of triggers planned down the road. The price for the Premium package is around $1 per month right now, however this will change after the token sale.
Activity: 25
will there be any more features? and what will be the price of this software?
Activity: 28
Its a very good start and my belief is that they will grow steadily. I will support the project in full.
Activity: 154
when the arrival of Coin Market Alert to reduce the level of cheating and fraud, the arrival of your project is needed in the world of crypto.
I am satisfied with what I have seen so far, I will get involved on the bounty program and also buy some tokens.
This is a promising project.
Pages:
Jump to: