Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinMarketAlert (CMA) Worlds Leading CryptoAlert Tool | Token Pre-Sale - page 22. (Read 25893 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
If it will send me the updates when prices hit the specified levels, then I think it will solve my problem of refreshing after every second...

That's what it does. It notifies you via email, browser notification, Telegram or Discord.

Telegram is the best to me. This is the best thing that happened to me today
Yeah but I believe any form of alert I get to inform me of a price change is a good one, Kudos to the team.

But  am slightly of in a different opinion with this project, i mean it doesn't appear like a ground breaking or some important and very much needed kind of project we have in blockchain lately, this services already available and lots of app are providing alert service without any cost,
so what other outstanding features CoinMaeketAlert is offering that requires conducting an ico?

Thanks for your feedback.  Besides our easy to use and increasing price alert tools which are currently used by many, we are developing into a platform in which as an experienced trader and crypto investor, you will be able to assist newer crypto investors and traders by creating your own customized kpi's, tracking tools, dashboards, alerts, algorithmic alerts and training systems.

Then, you will be able to sell these tools within the Alert Pool in return for CMA tokens.  Our users are also rewarded CMA tokens as they create alerts and we have plans in our roadmap to create our own CoinMarkertIndex and crypto miner exchange which all will involve our token.  Additionally, we offer free embeddable alerts where other website owners can offer our full set of crypto alerts for to their users. Our roadmap is huge and we intend to fulfill our targets.

We are open to any feedback to make our platform and services more groundbreaking.

thanks for a more elaborate response, (though am not an experience trader but surely knows one or two things),  it gives a very insightful knowledge about CMA that i did not thought of, am sure lots of people will find this information useful and necessary to make the right decision.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
If it will send me the updates when prices hit the specified levels, then I think it will solve my problem of refreshing after every second...

That's what it does. It notifies you via email, browser notification, Telegram or Discord.

Yeah but I believe any form of alert I get to inform me of a price change is a good one, Kudos to the team.

But  am slightly of in a different opinion with this project, i mean it doesn't appear like a ground breaking or some important and very much needed kind of project we have in blockchain lately, this services already available and lots of app are providing alert service without any cost,
so what other outstanding features CoinMaeketAlert is offering that requires conducting an ico?

Thanks for your feedback.  Besides our easy to use and increasing price alert tools which are currently used by many, we are developing into a platform in which as an experienced trader and crypto investor, you will be able to assist newer crypto investors and traders by creating your own customized kpi's, tracking tools, dashboards, alerts, algorithmic alerts and training systems.

Then, you will be able to sell these tools within the Alert Pool in return for CMA tokens.  Our users are also rewarded CMA tokens as they create alerts and we have plans in our roadmap to create our own CoinMarkertIndex and crypto miner exchange which all will involve our token.  Additionally, we offer free embeddable alerts where other website owners can offer our full set of crypto alerts for to their users. Our roadmap is huge and we intend to fulfill our targets.

We are open to any feedback to make our platform and services more groundbreaking.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Activity: 1
I personally like this Project very mutch. Just say buy it now its Presale time. Good Luck.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

Activity: 214
Merit: 105
Is there any official video?

Not right now, but one is being made. We're working on it.
what will be the price of this app?

It's already live. We've two flavours available right now, Free and Premium. While Premium costs like $1 USD (pm) right now, this will change soon after the ICO.
Activity: 32
Is there any official video?
Activity: 23
Hello team. Looking forward for more updates! Acquainted website, very nice results.
Activity: 33
what will be the price of this app?
Activity: 32
well i really appreciate that your project will be successful in future for sure because now a days everyone needs crypto currency alert for selling or purchasing currencies.
Activity: 30
good luck guys and best in the future!
Activity: 40
The features provided are good, the project is 90% feasible and it is worth investing some good money into, nice one
This is one of the best project I am being engaged with. This is a fantastic project with value driven features as it will help investors to get first hand information from the Coinmarket which is another milestones in crypto commuity..

We will see if the impact is really significant when it's already operational. And see for ourselves if they will stick to their promise regarding those features.

The main application is already live at CoinMarketAlert.com - you can create alerts and triggers.
Very interesting project, do you already apps for google and app store? Thank you

Glad to know your thoughts on the project. We don't have any application for mobile devices as of yet.
Activity: 206
Merit: 21
Very interesting project, do you already apps for google and app store? Thank you
Activity: 40
Good project with great utility, I will get some CMA tokens.
Activity: 7
This is one of the best project I am being engaged with. This is a fantastic project with value driven features as it will help investors to get first hand information from the Coinmarket which is another milestones in crypto commuity..

We will see if the impact is really significant when it's already operational. And see for ourselves if they will stick to their promise regarding those features.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 22
Merit: 2
This is a welcome revolution in the crypto industry, investors will keep track of their portfolio as well as invest in good and promising  projects with ease , CMA is
Is in a better position to  deliver better services than .with good notification interface. CMA will be a prime example in terms of efficiency and reliability.

Pages:
Jump to: