Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) -NEW THREAD - page 19. (Read 63645 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
50% stake reward is pretty huge. Don't you think that it can be too much?
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
Maybe it's about time for a telegram group? And your twitter account https://twitter.com/coinonat_x is not linked from your website...
Activity: 30
Hi!
I have over 5000 XCXT coins.
For masternode, I just have to download the wallet from this website http://coinonatx.com/, send the coins to the wallet and i receive "free coins"?
I need to keep my pc opened 24/24 or what's the minimum time?
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
i send from coinexchange to coinsmarkets. but still not arrived how long does it usely take?

I think they got issues, I wouldn't Deposit until further notice and send them a support ticket.

My test send on Coinsmarket has arrived so its safe to use this exchange now and you should be getting your deposits showing up in your balance
Is the windows wallet still suffering from lags or has this issue already been fixed? Thanks!

The major lags have been fixed but still hangs occasionally but nowhere near as much as before. This wallet is actually usable and not irritating.
legendary
Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040
Is the windows wallet still suffering from lags or has this issue already been fixed? Thanks!
copper member
Activity: 19
crap . thnx i will do
i send from coinexchange to coinsmarkets. but still not arrived how long does it usely take?

I think they got issues, I wouldn't Deposit until further notice and send them a support ticket.
copper member
Activity: 19
i did upgrade, but it still very very slow.
Try linux, heard its alot better but if the Devs remain quiet and not interested then I will get community together with some Devs to use the source code and update the wallet on a new github and fork if necessary.
Activity: 180
i did upgrade, but it still very very slow.
This project seems dead to me, even after the swap the interest in te project is still low, the issue here is what is the use case for this coin, it doesn't have any selling point which is a concern to me

I still have these coins with me. I was scammed from the CXT => XCT swap, and the devs totally ignored my requests WITHIN the swap period.

Do yourself a favour and have a look at the previous thread, and see the scam that is CXT/XCT.

Im sorry to hear that, I know how bad the original devs have treated the investors, Thats why I took it upon myself as an investor to get this coin off the ground and valuable for the current investors and future of the coin.

Private message Iam2good on here first page asking for your CXT and try this email [email protected] Regards
wallet is slow as f... compared to all others.

This is the latest version V2.0.3.3 - 60022 Check in help about, if its older join discord links for new wallet on there
Activity: 180
wallet is slow as f... compared to all others.
New announcement, Ive fronted the Money for the initial setup of a new block explorer if you like to donate for the explorer then feel free CPHUA1EyKV1Y5UtSjs8z9ewmQ2Jvx8YYrx also for the ongoing maintenance please donate to lfe by buying him a beer on his site https://www.coinexplorer.net/XCXT/dashboard
Activity: 32
I also support it.
I opend a new and fresh pool with a fee of 0.5%

Join the pool now without registration!

CoinonatX added to Altcoin-Pool

http://altcoin-pool.eu
ONLY 0.5% FEE!
No registration required.

Code:

Code:
ccminer-x64 -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://altcoin-pool.eu:3533 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=XCXT

Activity: 378
Merit: 105
I decided to buy upto 110sat wall and a buy order if anyone wants to dump ready for this coin to go to the next level and to show I am a serious investor, I have an announcement in a couple of days, some positive news for this coin. I just want to finalise and make sure everything is ready before I do.

If anyone is having trouble then join my discord I have a peer file and a up to date blockchain with the links for the new wallet, Im going to try my best to take this coin to the next level.

[/size]

https://discord.gg/P9urZYT

Great news! I support you! I myself am a modest investor in this project.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
New Exchange

CoinsMaerkets is an upcoming exchange and they seems to be supporting a lot of coins. They also stake your CXT so it will help the network.

Activity: 64
Nice Tripled up already ! thanks to all the investors

Masternodes are really easy to set up
Pages:
Jump to: