Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) -NEW THREAD - page 23. (Read 63645 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Is there a way to stop the Mac wallet from Freezing up every 30 seconds?
I'm sorry, but I don't have a Mac to compile my modified non-freezing wallet for you. Maybe you could try using Wine to run the Windows wallet on your Mac?
Can you please provide me a non-freezing wallet for this, also how to upgrade current wallet without loosing existing data
The day before yesterday, dev promised a new version, but have not yet released.
For update wallet just replace old executive file to new and start it.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

I'm sorry, but I don't have a Mac to compile my modified non-freezing wallet for you. Maybe you could try using Wine to run the Windows wallet on your Mac?

Can you please provide me a non-freezing wallet for this, also how to upgrade current wallet without loosing existing data
Activity: 750
Merit: 100
I have 4 MN on 1 PC. All works fine. Hope price will rise!
Can you guide me how to run 4 mn on 1 pc?
Thank you very much

If you have one started, just make 3 more but use different port numbers. Make sure the ports are open on your system if you get any errors. Also, check this to see if your port is open: http://canyouseeme.org/
Activity: 244
Can you guide me how to run 4 mn on 1 pc?
Thank you very much
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Activity: 218
https://deeponion.org
Windows wallet still frozen when this be fixed Huh Any idea

We will release new wallet today.

Well forgot xD ?
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Ok. We all hope that the new version of the wallet will work fine and all problems will be solved. ))
What's next? Are there any plans for the development of the coin?
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
This coin is pure scam/shit, wallet is fuckin shit , MN are shit all is shit...wait a pump and fuckoff!
Activity: 35
how to join slack Huh
Activity: 498
Merit: 250

Activity: 64
the price suddenly fell, the time to purchase this super-coin!
Activity: 10

Ok Thanks for your support on the PC wallet?
Ill try and get wine happening Smiley
Activity: 64
I can argue. MN works well and is stable. 2-3 payments every day .. The only shit, this is the price ..
Activity: 294
This seemed like an interesting coin with only 50$ for a MAsterNode but the wallet issues are a little troubling. The people who currently have a MasterNode with 5k coins, what is your daily gains?

- Do you stake to a different wallet/adress than the Masterode and get staking rewards there as well?
- At what amount of coins does it become profitable to have regular staking than a MasterNode?
- Or can you have more than one Masternode on one computer?

i can tell you this about this coin:
- no one knows who the dev is and where this is going
- the official wallet is a crap - keeps freezing and goes 100% CPU used
- in theory you can run masternodes and staking as well. i personally did not get any rewards from staking.
- you can have multiple masternodes on the same computer but running on different ports
- stats about the coin and masternodes: https://masternodes.pro/stats/xcxt

Tank you, good summary. I would not invest again. Tried to run two masternodes, but didn´t work.
Activity: 2
This seemed like an interesting coin with only 50$ for a MAsterNode but the wallet issues are a little troubling. The people who currently have a MasterNode with 5k coins, what is your daily gains?

- Do you stake to a different wallet/adress than the Masterode and get staking rewards there as well?
- At what amount of coins does it become profitable to have regular staking than a MasterNode?

i can tell you this about this coin:
- no one knows who the dev is and where this is going
- the official wallet is a crap - keeps freezing and goes 100% CPU used
- in theory you can run masternodes and staking as well. i personally did not get any rewards from staking.
- you can have multiple masternodes on the same computer but running on different ports
- stats about the coin and masternodes: https://masternodes.pro/stats/xcxt
Activity: 294

You should be able to create multiple masternodes in the same wallet with the same ip but different ports
Activity: 210
Merit: 14

Activity: 41

Pages:
Jump to: