Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) -NEW THREAD - page 22. (Read 63645 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Mac wallet is still freezing. When will you release the fix for Mac wallets?  
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
Anyone here have Coinonat masternode?
Can you tell us how it work, i am close my wallet month ago, because is very bad and take 50-70% of my CPU power.
Now i see that is new wallet version relased, is it improved? I jiat don't want to waste my time
Activity: 5
@cryptophil  I have noticed the new wallet still freezes, but not as much as before.  On my system, it only really freezes when i have other wallets running.  I ended up closing out my other wallets and letting this one fully sync, then launching my other wallets back and all seemed smooth.

@mundoyk Not sure if my last post went up or not, yes, i can write a more detailed guide with screenshots this coming week.  i'm heading out for the weekend and then have a few other things to do with nodes.  I can do it when back in town if it helps this project out.  will word doc format work?
here's the steps:

this is using the windows wallet

download latest wallet on your windows vps and local machine and sync them both

(if you plan on having multiple masternodes, you'll need to specify where you want the data directory to go)

on local machine, click on masternodes-my masternodes and hit create

On the box, under alias, name your masternode, under address, put in the IP address of your vps and the port of the coin

you'll see a new address created with the name of your masternode

send 5000 xcxt coins to this address (you're paying yourself)

wait for the transaction to confirm in the transactions tab

click on masternodes-my masternodes-high light your masternode and click on get config

copy and paste the contents of this window into notepad, you will need to change the following three lines, leave the rest as they are

rpcuser= *type in any username you want*
rpcpassword=R *type in any password*
port= *type in the same port number of the coin you used when setting up the masternode earlier*

go to your windows vps and make sure the wallet is in sync

close the wallet

go and edit the coinonatx.conf file, copy and paste the info that was in the get info area, along with your edits and save

then create a new firewall rule for the port of the coin wallet to allow traffic

Then launch the wallet, after the wallet is launched, go back to your local wallet

go to masternodes-my masternodes-high light your masternode and click on the start button towards the bottom

then click on the masternodes network tab and wait for the masternodes node count to update, then you should see your masternode on the list and there should be a 1 under active

if you need to create another masternode, just go through these same steps, but on the vps, create a separate folder for the second masternode wallet

Activity: 157
Merit: 10
@Randomaze, yes, you can run the node on a remote vps and have the coins sitting on the wallet on your local machine.  i set this up last night, before i noticed a new wallet.  I was in the process of re-setting it up before going to work.  it should be all sync'd when i get home later.  You specifiy the IP of your vps when you create the new masternode on your local wallet, then copy the getinfo details into the conf file on the vps.  that's basically it in a nutshell.  I can post some of the steps i took to go about it later on.

can you make a detailed guide?

Dont forget to thank the man if he does and not only in words
Activity: 157
Hi am really waiting on that wallet number priotity in this project to start with .... then a discord to build community and the rest will follow, but I dont see the light at the end of the tunnel on this one! A pitty!
Activity: 127
Merit: 11
@Randomaze, yes, you can run the node on a remote vps and have the coins sitting on the wallet on your local machine.  i set this up last night, before i noticed a new wallet.  I was in the process of re-setting it up before going to work.  it should be all sync'd when i get home later.  You specifiy the IP of your vps when you create the new masternode on your local wallet, then copy the getinfo details into the conf file on the vps.  that's basically it in a nutshell.  I can post some of the steps i took to go about it later on.

can you make a detailed guide?
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Thank you! Yes, if it does not complicate you, please write these steps in more detail. I will be very grateful
I understand correctly that the developer of this coin has returned. And even there was an update of the wallet. If it is really so - it's very cool! I did not sell my Masternodes, and all this time I got profit from them.

I think wallet update is definitely required. Why did the dev leave to begin with?
Now it's obvious! It's good to keep masternodes not on your computer, but on a remote server. Although there is a risk of losing all coins when closing this service. I read somewhere that you can run the masternode on a remote sir without transferring your coins there. Tell me how to do this?
The wallet still consumes a lot of RAM on my computer. There is information about how this can be avoided and what are the ways to solve these bugs and glitches. Help, please, who has already dealt with this
I understand correctly that the developer of this coin has returned. And even there was an update of the wallet. If it is really so - it's very cool! I did not sell my Masternodes, and all this time I got profit from them.
Activity: 127
Merit: 11
are there any already configured servers where I can host the masternodes?
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
   Hello Everyone,
     Please get the new wallets from the links  below:
Windows Wallet:  https://mega.nz/#!ozQ1wbAJ!LNlTnkrBxixBwovAiEKPnvYM-qzRjBeJL1I8Q_qFSws
Linux Wallet: https://mega.nz/#F!Y6B0gKrb!LofVpQCF0Xul7xYKOcpHyw
Looks like that freezes problem solved in this wallet version. Thanks!
What changes made also? Please provide a list of all.

Yes, they very quietly merged in the changes that I made to fix the freezing.

I don't care at all about any personal recognition (I actually prefer to stay under the radar), but it might have been nice for them to recognize that this was a community effort. Really, what is a coin without building a community? My intention was to help the community around this coin by fixing the freezing.
You loss! Do not belittle your merits.)) We are grateful to you.

Community it's great, but without dev activity and developmet plans any coin is doomed to extinction.
Activity: 294
Thank you for the new wallet. Are you the dev 'iam2good'? Would be great to hear more from you.
Activity: 750
Merit: 100
   Hello Everyone,
Windows Wallet:  https://mega.nz/#!ozQ1wbAJ!LNlTnkrBxixBwovAiEKPnvYM-qzRjBeJL1I8Q_qFSws

I don't care at all about any personal recognition (I actually prefer to stay under the radar), but it might have been nice for them to recognize that this was a community effort. Really, what is a coin without building a community? My intention was to help the community around this coin by fixing the freezing.

We appreciate the help. I only recently join this one and have liked the community. Tongue
Activity: 41
   Hello Everyone,

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
   Hello Everyone,
Activity: 64
Thanks for the wallet, now I would like to hear about further plans! When will the price be 1$?
Activity: 498
Merit: 250
   Hello Everyone,

Pages:
Jump to: