Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinPlaza.it: non-custodial instant crypto exchange - Bitcoin ⚡ Enabled - page 2. (Read 881 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1908
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
You need to send 2 files, one for front and one for back of the document. For level 2, you only need an ID document.
When tried with photo, I had uploaded two files, wheb tried scanning, have used one file. Both shows the same message. With level 2, what will be my daily limit? I have tried to check the info but seems that's not stated anywhere. Is level 3 mandatory to increase limit of 100 EURO which is supposed to be verifying address with utility bill may be?
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 2209
💲🏎️💨🚓

Hi,

I registered for coinplaza.it and provided documentation, but just level one was confirmed.  While I realise Covid put a stop to most things, I was wondering how much back-log you have and whether my details will be confirmed soon?
Activity: 8
Merit: 30
Was you using webcam or upload form to complete the KYC procedure? What browser are you using and which error did you get? Can you please send a screenshot to [email protected]?
I used google chrome and tried to upload a picture which have been taken by mobile, later tried with Camscanner to take both part of the documents and tried to upload that. It says the same "Please send a photo or scan the front and rear part of your documents." Have uploaded and click on finish but says the same message.
By the way, after NID/PASSPORT submission, what else document do I need to submit? I have never filled KYC to be honest.

You need to send 2 files, one for front and one for back of the document. For level 2, you only need an ID document.
legendary
Was you using webcam or upload form to complete the KYC procedure? What browser are you using and which error did you get? Can you please send a screenshot to [email protected]?
I used google chrome and tried to upload a picture which have been taken by mobile, later tried with Camscanner to take both part of the documents and tried to upload that. It says the same "Please send a photo or scan the front and rear part of your documents." Have uploaded and click on finish but says the same message.
By the way, after NID/PASSPORT submission, what else document do I need to submit? I have never filled KYC to be honest.
You'll probably find they are out of stock so can't offer it for trade.
That would be my guess too.
Unlikely, may be they have stopped. I have checked a few days to be sure. Never got Tether available. As they above said, to get swap into fiat, they require KYC or such things. Check above.
I have tried to reach the support but did not get a reply till now. Also, they have a shitty KYC system. Asked me to send a photo or scan both part of the documents. Have done in both way but they send me an error message.

Can you suggest any other swap site which allows BTC to Tether swap without KYC, same as coinplaza?

We recently added network fees for exchanges TO Bitcoin and Ethereum because the on-chain transactions became too expensive for small trades. The network transaction fees are calculated on the current state of the blockchain, unlike other exchanges where they have a fixed withdrawal fee. Therefore if the mempool is empty you would get very low network fees charged by us.

Tether USD has been temporarely disabled while we move from Omni to ERC-20 Ethereum based token, it will be re-enabled in few days at most.
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
I'd be okay if CoinPlaza offers a low-fee on-chain transaction, and I don't mind waiting a long time for a confirmation, but that's probably going to be a problem if they use the change address to send to someone else again.

From what I've seen their change wallet is the funding wallet for the next transaction.  A way around this would be to preload wallets with a smaller amount and the change wallets then gets added to another transaction once enough confirmations have occurred, or even the change funds another transaction.
legendary
Unlikely, may be they have stopped. I have checked a few days to be sure. Never got Tether available. As they above said, to get swap into fiat, they require KYC or such things. Check above.
I have tried to reach the support but did not get a reply till now. Also, they have a shitty KYC system. Asked me to send a photo or scan both part of the documents. Have done in both way but they send me an error message.

Can you suggest any other swap site which allows BTC to Tether swap without KYC, same as coinplaza?
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 16303
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Is it mandatory to have KYC in order to swap between BTC and Tether?
No, it worked before.

To do a 0.001 trade they were wanting 0.00028xxxx as well as the fees etc.
Before this change, on-chain transaction fees paid be CoinPlaza were much higher than the fee they charged. I understand that can't be a sustainable business model.
Weirdly enough, the other way around still charges only 1% fee: 0.001 BTC on-chain gets you 99900 LN sat.
I'd be okay if CoinPlaza offers a low-fee on-chain transaction, and I don't mind waiting a long time for a confirmation, but that's probably going to be a problem if they use the change address to send to someone else again.
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓

I *was* going to do a BitCoin Lightning Network to BitCoin trade the day before yesterday only to discover their TX fees have gone sky high.  To do a 0.001 trade they were wanting 0.00028xxxx as well as the fees etc.  Prior to exchange 0.001 only cost 0.001010101 total.

Don't get me wrong I'm still happy to trade with them, but the TX fees are a killer for such a small trade.
legendary
Is it mandatory to have KYC in order to swap between BTC and Tether? I have never seen Tether to be available. I have tried to send BTC and receive Tether but it says not available.
I need to have this conversion on a regular basis. Can you point out me what's the reason or how can I do that through coinplaza. I'm using it for some times now and satisfied with the service.

Our website is acutally optimized for all sizes of screen: smartphones, tablets and desktops.
I've used your site on a tablet (Android), and it works fine. I didn't test it on a phone.
I have tried on both desktop and phone. It works fine on both device.
legendary
Our website is acutally optimized for all sizes of screen: smartphones, tablets and desktops.
I've used your site on a tablet (Android), and it works fine. I didn't test it on a phone.
Edit: since I'm already here. I want to suggest an option to create a fixed pair trade option with a single address which we can send and always convert to X coin to Y address. E.g: I create a LTC -> BTC address and every time I send LTC to this address, you convert and send BTC to my (same) address automatically.

Our platform already works this way. If you send a new deposit to an old used address, any amount sent (as long as within the min. and max. limits) will be exchanged to the desired cryptocurrency and sent to the destination address it was chosen the first time.

- How is the transfer done? Do you have a large sums of cryptos, or by using the money of the invitees?
 - Legal things? Will any restrictions be imposed? Question about personal documents and others?
 - Will more currencies be listed? Especially stablecoin?
 - Are there any trading limits?

We are a non-custodial exchanges. Your funds are in our hands for a very short time. Most of the time we have enough crypto in our reserves to process your exchange immediately. If not, we use third party exchanges to replenish our crypto reserves.
We must comply with European regulations, so KYC is mandatory for any fiat operations.
We are looking into more tokens/currencies/stablecoins to be added in the future.
Limits are based on each profile, once you verify your account the daily/monthly/yearly limit is adjusted automatically.

I also noticed something. If I go to the "Affiliate program" program, I see that you show the E-mail/Phone, Origin and Exchange of every single one of the user's referral's? Huh

Does that mean that Loyce now has my personal email info? That sucks for privacy. Sad

We only show partial email/phone nr and only the domain name of the origin. We do this so you can make sure yourself that the friend you referred is actually registered in your profile by our system.

I just noticed that the site allow SEPA transfers... There is something I don't understand tho... this page says that you can trade up to 250eur per month, and if you want to increase the limits, you'll have to verify your identity... But it seems like even when I keep the amount below that limit and then hit "exchange" they are still asking me to add a bank account which I cant do unless I submit my documents?
We must comply with European regulations, so KYC is mandatory for any fiat operations.

I used my mobile phone to proceed the swap. The website doesn't seem to be very responsive with mobile interfaces. There is no mobile version for CoinPlaza. It will be efficient if the platform lunch its app for mobile users.

Thanks for the feedback! Our website is acutally optimized for all sizes of screen: smartphones, tablets and desktops. May I know what part of the website was difficult to navigate on your mobile device?
An iOS/Android application will be part of future plans.

Daniele
CoinPlaza.it
Activity: 2296
Merit: 757
I was looking for an instant exchange to make a fast swap when i found CoinPlaza. This was today. I can say it's a great service with a very good rate.
I want to ask what is the need for a mobile verification if the operations can be proceeded anonymously.
I used my mobile phone to proceed the swap. The website doesn't seem to be very responsive with mobile interfaces. There is no mobile version for CoinPlaza. It will be efficient if the platform lunch its app for mobile users.
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
I just wrote to them. They're just updating their lightning node and it should be up again in around 1 hour.

I just noticed that the site allow SEPA transfers... There is something I don't understand tho... this page says that you can trade up to 250eur per month, and if you want to increase the limits, you'll have to verify your identity... But it seems like even when I keep the amount below that limit and then hit "exchange" they are still asking me to add a bank account which I cant do unless I submit my documents?

Thanks for touching base with them.  I submitted my ID documents a few months ago, but am guessing it's one of things that isn't very relevant at the moment.  The KN part of their site looks to be available again, I'll have a try in a little while.
staff
Activity: 3402
Merit: 6065
We are the first exchange to accept ⚡ Bitcoin Lightning ⚡ , although with low exchange limits.

Greetings,

Your Lightning Network seems to be offline, or not accepting trades, will it be back online soon?  Are you looking to add altcoin crypto to your stable?

I just wrote to them. They're just updating their lightning node and it should be up again in around 1 hour.

legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
We are the first exchange to accept ⚡ Bitcoin Lightning ⚡ , although with low exchange limits.

Greetings,

Your Lightning Network seems to be offline, or not accepting trades, will it be back online soon?  Are you looking to add altcoin crypto to your stable?
legendary
I also noticed something. If I go to the "Affiliate program" program, I see that you show the E-mail/Phone, Origin and Exchange of every single one of the user's referral's? Huh

Does that mean that Loyce now has my personal email info?
No: I have 8 email addresses as referrals, and one phone number.

The email addresses are shown as "AAAAAA*******BBB", the phone number is shown as "+CC*****DDD":
AAAAAA = 5 to 7 characters (I don't know what it's based on)
BBB = 2 to 5 characters
CC = 2 digits
DDD = 3 digits

The "Origin" is "bitcointalk.org" for most of them.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
After immediately creating an account, you have a €100 daily trade limit. If you verify it to Level 1, you have €1000 daily. There is also a Level 2 and 3, but I didn't find any information about its limits (so that's all I know). IMO, this sould be on the Help/FAQ page.

Does that mean that Loyce now has my personal email info? That sucks for privacy. Sad
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3548
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
A good start, but you need to explain a few things:

- How is the transfer done? Do you have a large sums of cryptos, or by using the money of the invitees?
 - Legal things? Will any restrictions be imposed? Question about personal documents and others?
 - Will more currencies be listed? Especially stablecoin?
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
I discovered your service through a suggestion by LoyceV
Me too. Registered with his link and did my first exchange today (LTC -> BTC) which was fairly quick.

Let's give our bot some love. Cool

Edit: since I'm already here. I want to suggest an option to create a fixed pair trade option with a single address which we can send and always convert to X coin to Y address. E.g: I create a LTC -> BTC address and every time I send LTC to this address, you convert and send BTC to my (same) address automatically.
Pages:
Jump to: