Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinPlaza.it: non-custodial instant crypto exchange - Bitcoin ⚡ Enabled - page 3. (Read 893 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
Just carried out an exchange using this service and i must say i am impressed especially by the very competitive rates. I tried to compare the rate with a few other instant exchange service and to be honest at the time of making the swap, your was the best  Wink
Highly recommended for those looking to make small swaps.

I discovered your service through a suggestion by LoyceV
Activity: 8
Merit: 30
Hello fellow bitcoiners!

First of all I'd like to shortly introduce myself. My name is Daniele and I'm a 28 years old developer from Italy. I first discovered Bitcoin around 2011 but like many of you I dismissed it at first. It took me several years before I understood how Bitcoin actually works and most importantly how money is created. I fell into the Bitcoin rabbit hole shortly after and I firmly believe Bitcoin will revolutionize the financial markets.

During the last bull run I became financially independent thanks to Bitcoin and I decided to dedicate full time to my passion helping the community to spread adoption doing what I was most able, making user friendly web applications.

I started building CoinPlaza in summer of 2017 and it has been quite a long journey! It's been a bumpy road, there are lots of regulation taking shape nowadays and moreover it's been very hard to get a bank account to run a crypto business. Most local banks kindly asked me to exit from their office when they simply heard the word crypto. I hope things will change in the future and the 'crypto is for criminals' propaganda will be demystified.

So what is CoinPlaza?

CoinPlaza is a non-custodial instant crypto currency exchange. At CoinPlaza you can buy, sell and exchange crypto currencies in a practical, easy and fast manner. CoinPlaza is also the safest way to buy or sell crypto currencies since we immediately convert your money and send the desired currency to your own wallet, or to your bank account.

Your funds are in our hands only for a very short time frame, strictly needed to perform the currency exchange. We don't provide any option to store your coins or fiat money on our exchange, making it impossible to lose your funds even if your CoinPlaza account gets compromised by hackers. Moreover, we firmly believe users should always own the private keys of their funds.

We are the first exchange to accept ⚡ Bitcoin Lightning ⚡ , although with low exchange limits.

How does it work?

We aimed to streamline the process of buying, selling or exchanging cryptos and keep it as simple as possible, using a unified interface for all the exchange directions. Just select the currency you want to send, the currency you want to receive, enter your desired amount and fill in your destination wallet address (or bank account).

It's really as simple as that! Once you have sent the payment to the deposit address you are given, we will immediately convert your funds to your currency of choice and send it to your own wallet or bank account.

Why should I trust you?

We built our platform with the safety of our customers funds in mind. Instead of regular exchanges where you have to deposit your funds, submit an order, wait for it to be filled and then you can finally withdraw your desired currency, at CoinPlaza we minimized the time your funds are in our hands.

Instead of using internal balances, your funds will be converted to the desired currency and sent to your own wallet straight away. Even if your CoinPlaza accounts get compromised, your funds will never be at risk.

Who are you?

CoinPlaza S.r.l. is a legal Italian company registered with the OAM (Organism of agents and mediators).

What's coming next?

There are many plans, such as

• Affiliate program
  • Atomic swaps
  • Merchant interface to enable purchases by cryptos
  • API for automatic exchanges
  • ATM developement

... and more!

I'd like to hear your feedback and please report any bug. AMA or Ask Me Anything!

https://www.coinplaza.it
Pages:
Jump to: