Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [COINSALE] | FREE MARKET TOKEN | PRESALE ON NOW - page 3. (Read 27734 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 100
what coins do you allow if I want to participate in pre ico or ico?

Base on what I've read they will be accepting BTC, ETH and XEM during the Pre ICO 1, Pre ICO 2 and ICO 3.  We encourage you to participate earlier as it offers a better price of coin and with a very favorable discounts.  
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
I am indeed impressed by the idea. It seems to be promising. Furthermore, I really appreciate your idea of donating to charitable Organizations.

Yah, very impressive with a very nice concept and very ambitious ideas. This platform technology will surely contribute a positive influence to the crypto enthusiast and investors/merchants as they will experience a very unique and incomparable advantages and opportunities offer.  The team are very much dedicated to improve the lives of the people, as part of it 15% of all net revenue generated on the platform will be donated to charitable organizations.

Activity: 274
sautu interesting project with some explanation about the composition of activities and advantages of this project, this project also develop bounty campaign program, how much fund allocation for bounty and ICO?
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Best solution for smart cities
what coins do you allow if I want to participate in pre ico or ico?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
When will pre-sale end?
Activity: 25
Very interesting project, but, as I see, you have a little users on your telegram chennel, I and my friends can help you to increase the number of users with our airdrop, between 10k and 30k members.
Activity: 314
Sounds like a good idea especially with the market projections for online stores. Would love to hear more about security though

That's a great their mission is simple to be world's No. 1 cryptocurrency buy/sell platform, having this platform will give a huge impact to our ecommerce industry, the team should enhance and develop a strategic marketing idea that would really attract big and potential investors to be  able to compete with the existing big online shopping business and very possible to reach softcap and hardcap successfully.

Activity: 56
I am indeed impressed by the idea. It seems to be promising. Furthermore, I really appreciate your idea of donating to charitable Organizations.
Activity: 154
FMT, thank you for the airdrop!
I have received 1 FMT token in the process however my balance in the NEM wallet says 0.. does anyone know why this is?
Activity: 44
When ICO is starts?Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 3
interesting, watch Cool
Activity: 300
How do I understand the beta testing platform is already over? when will a full-fledged launch of the platform? What tokens will be traded on your exchange in the first place?
Activity: 1
It's a good project for investment, but i can'f find your WP?
I want to invest in perspective idea.
Activity: 22
Sounds like a good idea especially with the market projections for online stores. Would love to hear more about security though
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Wow. That is huge amount. Definitely going to join!
I have a question also devs
Does your project have an open source code? Because it semms like huge platform
thankyou
What a huge amount they collected? I do not see this information on the site

I don't also find the mention to that huge amount in any channel. May be someone trying to spam the topic with plenty posts here and there. 99% of posts are made by newbie to junior users which can't definetly attract new comers ffor investment.
Manager is the only who can arrange the thread which should be the announcement for a great project oppurtinity. No?
Activity: 56
Interesting?? Will keep an eye out for this project.
Activity: 54
This is a very interesting and unique solution, I think the platform will be very successful. Wish you all the best
Activity: 1764
Merit: 696
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
It seems this is a big project, but needs to be addressed more seriously about security. Speaking of free markets, surely will be found a certain gap for the scammer committed a crime.
I hope this platform becomes successful.
Activity: 756
Merit: 278
Wow. That is huge amount. Definitely going to join!
I have a question also devs
Does your project have an open source code? Because it semms like huge platform
thankyou
What a huge amount they collected? I do not see this information on the site
Activity: 536
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Project trip is still long enough even pre sale just opened. this seems like a good time to give them support. I see the project is quite convincing and has good prospects. Investors should invest here.
Pages:
Jump to: