Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [COINSALE] | FREE MARKET TOKEN | PRESALE ON NOW - page 5. (Read 27734 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Good project. I like projects web page. roadmap is great designed. with the development of today's technology, trade is developing. new one will join e-commerce applications...
Activity: 64
I like projects web page. roadmap is great designed. with the development of today's technology, trade is developing. new one will join e-commerce applications. Nice project
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
it's funny to read about your comparisons with ebay and amazon, cause even if your project is way better then ebay and amazon, you still can not succeed even close to the giants of Internet business
Exactly... we agree here. Our whitepaper states we are aiming to capture 1% of this global market which still brings us in at $1.75B. MASSIVE POTENTIAL. Comparing to Ebay and Amazon purely shows the enormity of the potential here.
1% no much, but it will be a good start if you manage to reach this goal in the first year of work.
This is a very ambitious goal. Cool I'm not sure that this project will reach it. At least in the next 5-7 years, there will definitely not be 1%. Although in the future this is possible.
Activity: 30
I read the project paper and interested in this project. Im willing to see how fast they get investors with them. the reason is that they have excellent business model and backed by highly qualified team.
Activity: 48
Glad to be a part of this project Is the whitelist still open?
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Man, the mania over ICO is waning. I don't think another E-Commerce platform with its own token would pull in the diminished ICO investors. I think it takes a special kind of use case to be able to raise the best ICO funds. But hope for the best, nothing wrong with trying.
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
Become a merchant on the Ecryptostore platform and start earning cryptocurrency today. Easily set up an Ecryptostore, list and sell your items and receive cryptocurrency directly to your wallet. Use FREE MARKET tokens on the platform to reduce transaction fees, secure lifetime merchant status and trade for goods and services.
Activity: 100
I like the project with the concept of mining, but to get bigger profits must use tools, and requires considerable electrical energy.
Activity: 98
This is a very interesting and unique solution, I think the platform will be very successful. Wish you all the best
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
It's captivating. however I am fag about what additional holders create. I leave to a ample portfolio and I am struggling to retain up to date-mark with all these coins.
Activity: 207
The platform looks promising. I hope you will succeed.
Activity: 462
 Lips sealed
Hope the team will be able to attract the investors. Eventually the airdrop and any other form of promotions will help the project to be popular. Its been proven and tested over the years that airdrops really help the project to be famous and successful.
I also think like you!
It can be said that attracting investment is one of the factors bringing the project to the community, making the project more popular and easier to develop. Can the project use airdrops, advertising forms, air droplets ... or any other special solutions? Desire to know about the solutions to attract investment will be your success!
Activity: 62
Does it have airdrop?
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Hope the team will be able to attract the investors. Eventually the airdrop and any other form of promotions will help the project to be popular. Its been proven and tested over the years that airdrops really help the project to be famous and successful.
Activity: 84
The Ann is really nice you have a nice layout and it is attractive I liked reading it. I am interested to see how it will turn out.
Activity: 43
This project is really cool, pls keep updated regarding the ico and other important information
Activity: 72
I really like the roadmap layout you are presenting on your website, this is a great idea
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I read the project paper and interested in this project. Im willing to see how fast they get investors with them. Only reason is for that they have excellent business model and backed by highly qualified team. don't miss this promising opportunity

Just as some advice for you: whether a business model is excellent or trash can only be tested under real life circumstances. A white paper won't tell you whether the business model is excellent.
Activity: 57
Good idea for real sector! I hope you will get a great success! Joined to social bounty and will make few articles about project.
Activity: 84
I read the project paper and interested in this project. Im willing to see how fast they get investors with them. Only reason is for that they have excellent business model and backed by highly qualified team. don't miss this promising opportunity
Pages:
Jump to: