Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [COINSALE] | FREE MARKET TOKEN | PRESALE ON NOW - page 7. (Read 27734 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
There are really so much similar projects now... when the beginning is planned?
We have already started and have a working platform, with V2 due out in July. Merchants and Buyers are already using the platform with a third-party crypto gateway.
Activity: 154
This is a very interesting project with potential.
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
Yes, Interesting and agree with you,

This is a very good idea. Free Market Token is an important / utility token that gives cryptocurrency a different identity

This project has very nice concept with very ambitious ideas.  It really give a big impact to our increasingly ecommerce industry. What i like about this project is that they have already a guide or guage how they will create an innovative and strategic unique ideas that will surely win the market and can compete with its existing competitors. Good luck!
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
I really like the roadmap layout you are presenting on your website, this is a great idea !!! (y)
Activity: 27
Is airdrop going to be available for this project ?
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
I read the project paper and interested in this project. Im willing to see how fast they get investors with them. Only reason is for that they have excellent business model and backed by highly qualified team. don't miss this promising opportunity
Activity: 70
Yes, Interesting and agree with you,

This is a very good idea. Free Market Token is an important / utility token that gives cryptocurrency a different identity
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
unfortunately, your road map seemed to me not very convenient. Tell me, are negotiations already under way with some exchanges where your token will be bargained?
Activity: 154
I like the project with the concept of mining, but to get bigger profits must use tools, and requires considerable electrical energy.
Activity: 6
Good project
Activity: 72
I like projects web page. roadmap is great designed. with the development of today's technology, trade is developing. new one will join e-commerce applications. Nice project
Activity: 129
In terms of distribution of tokens, this is a very advantageous proposal. But if you study the idea itself, then it is difficult to imagine the pumping of gas with blockchain in reality
Activity: 32
Great team. I'm going to participate in the second stage of PRE ICO
Activity: 158
very special Smiley)
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Why don't you have a bounty program?
Activity: 98
I like projects web page. roadmap is great designed. with the development of today's technology, trade is developing. new one will join e-commerce applications. Nice project
Activity: 56
Looks interesting, will keep am eye on this project.
Activity: 784
Merit: 425
it was a well prepared presentation.
but it would be better if you made your team information more easily accessible.
achievements.
Activity: 84
Good idea for real sector! I hope you will get a great success! Joined to social bounty and will make few articles about project.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
This project is really cool, pls keep updated regarding the ico and other important information
Pages:
Jump to: