Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cointorox -> HYPE - page 6. (Read 4083 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
December 30, 2018, 04:21:52 AM
softcap n/a?
so even if we don't reach hardcap,
and no matter how much fund raised on 13 january 2019 (last day of ICO) the project will not cancelled?
Activity: 2282
Merit: 668
Community management 24/7 for hire
December 30, 2018, 03:49:14 AM
2019 will be the year of Cointorox Shocked
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
December 30, 2018, 03:27:29 AM

Merry christmas & a happy new year to all Cointorox members
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too, the Token Sale will expire in 13 days, we see if Cointorox will reach Hardcap?  Cheesy ,
hopefully 2019 can be a happy day for the Cointorox community
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
December 30, 2018, 01:06:52 AM

Merry christmas & a happy new year to all Cointorox members
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
December 25, 2018, 06:19:31 AM

ERC Token Exchange Launch has been delayed for minor bug issues. New date will be announced soon!
I hope it's not too long for this delay, because it's very important that Cointorox is able to compete in 2019

Everything will go along as planned! Just a couple of days delay for minor bug fixing issues.
the team involved here will always try their best for this project so that later this project will be able to compete with other projects and will achieve success as expected.
I think it is certain that the team will give the best to the project so we don't need to doubt the team anyway and I am sure the team will work hard so that the project in the future can be successful we will see

it looks 43% complete, this means that if Cointorox can be trusted,
I can't wait how this project works later after January, hopefully it will be as expected
all looking forward to the progress of this project, hopefully this project in the future will be managed by the team well and provide many benefits and success will be achieved this project is sure. great team will give good things to this project.
Activity: 630
December 25, 2018, 05:17:38 AM

ERC Token Exchange Launch has been delayed for minor bug issues. New date will be announced soon!
I hope it's not too long for this delay, because it's very important that Cointorox is able to compete in 2019

Everything will go along as planned! Just a couple of days delay for minor bug fixing issues.
the team involved here will always try their best for this project so that later this project will be able to compete with other projects and will achieve success as expected.
I think it is certain that the team will give the best to the project so we don't need to doubt the team anyway and I am sure the team will work hard so that the project in the future can be successful we will see

it looks 43% complete, this means that if Cointorox can be trusted,
I can't wait how this project works later after January, hopefully it will be as expected
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
December 25, 2018, 03:09:39 AM

copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
December 25, 2018, 02:47:52 AM

Thank you for your kind words! Be sure to join the community on https://t.me/cointorox
December 20, 2018, 02:39:44 AM

copper member
December 19, 2018, 09:16:16 PM

Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 19, 2018, 09:14:46 PM

copper member
December 19, 2018, 09:07:58 PM

December 14, 2018, 05:26:07 AM
with an easy and not complicated KYC process, of course this will be able to attract a lot of investor interest and also bounty hunters to support and join this project and it has been proven to date, the funds collected are 43% and there is still plenty of time to reach the target.

Token Sale is going great despite this bearish market. It's already a proven success that the team has made it this far!
copper member
December 13, 2018, 11:36:22 PM
AirDrop Central has been released. Join various airdrops all at a single place!

https://cointorox.com/airdrop-central/
December 11, 2018, 10:42:32 AM

Yes exactly. KYC is only required once a user requests for a withdrawal. We have already unauthorized/blocked IPs originating from countries where jurisdictions regarding cryptocurrencies are unclear. This is our first step of KYC. The second step is to verify your identity through official documents & a photograph of yourself. If you fail your KYC procedure, all your funds (amounts saved in USD - not coins or its values) are refunded in full to the original payment option you have used & your account is closed until further notice.

it seems that the KYC process is not so complicated so it must be properly considered if it makes KYC so that later there will be no mistakes and still be able to accept the results of his hard work.
right, you don't have to use a passport, and you can use an ID Card and Driver License,
this makes it easy for bounty hunters and investors to join Cointorox

exactly not everybody has a passport so kyc with a simple national id card or driver's license is good

with an easy and not complicated KYC process, of course this will be able to attract a lot of investor interest and also bounty hunters to support and join this project and it has been proven to date, the funds collected are 43% and there is still plenty of time to reach the target.
43% is very good for a project, because Cointorox only has a hardcap target,
and they don't have a softcap also, success for Cointorox!  Grin

43% already and the ICO is only halfway done. Massive potentials!
Activity: 185
Harmony for One and All
December 11, 2018, 04:37:38 AM
43% is very good for a project, because Cointorox only has a hardcap target,
and they don't have a softcap also, success for Cointorox!  Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 01:38:10 AM
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
December 11, 2018, 01:11:53 AM

Yes exactly. KYC is only required once a user requests for a withdrawal. We have already unauthorized/blocked IPs originating from countries where jurisdictions regarding cryptocurrencies are unclear. This is our first step of KYC. The second step is to verify your identity through official documents & a photograph of yourself. If you fail your KYC procedure, all your funds (amounts saved in USD - not coins or its values) are refunded in full to the original payment option you have used & your account is closed until further notice.

it seems that the KYC process is not so complicated so it must be properly considered if it makes KYC so that later there will be no mistakes and still be able to accept the results of his hard work.
right, you don't have to use a passport, and you can use an ID Card and Driver License,
this makes it easy for bounty hunters and investors to join Cointorox
December 11, 2018, 12:45:09 AM

copper member
December 10, 2018, 10:25:31 AM

Pages:
Jump to: