Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cointorox -> HYPE - page 7. (Read 4083 times)

Activity: 455
Merit: 250
EarnBitcoins.INFO
December 10, 2018, 05:09:01 AM

What are some of the benefits of using the piggybank rather than just going through a normal exchange and buying & storing the coins myself?

The benefits are as follows:

1) Automatically convert & store your fiat currencies into your pre-selected cryptocurrency portfolio
- save time & efforts of buying multiple coins & fees spent on the exchanges

2) Simplified KYC until you withdraw your savings
- Exchanges may take days to verify your identity, let alone bank transfers will take at least 24-72 hours. Eliminate the opportunity costs involved with waiting for you to get verified & acquire cryptocurrencies right away.

3) Powerful Features
- Many experienced traders go through the phase of 'frustration' which most likely ends up with negative solutions such as getting involved in high risk projects or simply gambling away what's left of their investments. With the powerful features of Cointorox Piggy-bank, users are able to (i) automatically sell all coins should values go below actual saved amounts (ii) lock savings for a specified period of time to prevent YOURSELF from using them.

For a full list of the powerful features, please refer to: https://medium.com/@cointorox/9-powerful-features-of-your-digital-piggy-bank-68f9cae8f03

1) How does my fiat currency automatically get converted & stored in cryptocurrencies? Will you guys be the ones doing the exchange? Will I have access to my private keys?

2) Simplified KYC as in... what are you guys really referring to when it means simplified.

3) How will my funds be kept or stored on your wallets if we don't have access to private keys and can we withdraw coins freely once we have acquired them?

Hi there,

1) The platform will have pre-acquired top-tier coins which will be used to auto-swap your fiat into coins. It is all automatically handled. You can request for your private keys but once you do so, your coins will be considered 'withdrawn'.

2) We have simplified the KYC process by automatically blocking access from certain countries whereby jurisdictions are unclear regarding cryptocurrencies. KYC process is required only as you withdraw your savings for the first time. Meaning, you are able to set up an account and acquire cryptocurrencies without wasting any time - particularly useful when an opportunity arises.

3) The funds are stored in a cold wallet (offline wallet) and once you have acquired your coins, you are free to withdraw them to your external addresses.

So KYC is only required when a user withdraws? what happens if KYC fails? will my funds return in coins or USD
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
December 10, 2018, 01:32:36 AM

What are some of the benefits of using the piggybank rather than just going through a normal exchange and buying & storing the coins myself?

1) Automatically convert & store your fiat currencies into your pre-selected cryptocurrency portfolio

- Exchanges may take days to verify your identity, let alone bank transfers will take at least 24-72 hours. Eliminate the opportunity costs involved with waiting for you to get verified & acquire cryptocurrencies right away.

3) Powerful Features
- Many experienced traders go through the phase of 'frustration' which most likely ends up with negative solutions such as getting involved in high risk projects or simply gambling away what's left of their investments. With the powerful features of Cointorox Piggy-bank, users are able to (i) automatically sell all coins should values go below actual saved amounts (ii) lock savings for a specified period of time to prevent YOURSELF from using them.

For a full list of the powerful features, please refer to: https://medium.com/@cointorox/9-powerful-features-of-your-digital-piggy-bank-68f9cae8f03

1) How does my fiat currency automatically get converted & stored in cryptocurrencies? Will you guys be the ones doing the exchange? Will I have access to my private keys?

2) Simplified KYC as in... what are you guys really referring to when it means simplified.

3) How will my funds be kept or stored on your wallets if we don't have access to private keys and can we withdraw coins freely once we have acquired them?

Hi there,

1) The platform will have pre-acquired top-tier coins which will be used to auto-swap your fiat into coins. It is all automatically handled. You can request for your private keys but once you do so, your coins will be considered 'withdrawn'.

2) We have simplified the KYC process by automatically blocking access from certain countries whereby jurisdictions are unclear regarding cryptocurrencies. KYC process is required only as you withdraw your savings for the first time. Meaning, you are able to set up an account and acquire cryptocurrencies without wasting any time - particularly useful when an opportunity arises.

3) The funds are stored in a cold wallet (offline wallet) and once you have acquired your coins, you are free to withdraw them to your external addresses.
EarnBitcoins.INFO
December 08, 2018, 04:52:50 AM

3) Powerful Features

copper member
December 08, 2018, 04:28:25 AM

AIRDROP #1 REWARDS

Distributed & available on your Cointorox accounts now!

MORE AIRDROPS

AIRDROP #2
https://goo.gl/forms/R9pUouNIkKT7sSpV2

AIRDROP #3
https://www.facebook.com/cointorox/posts/707481342969536
copper member
December 08, 2018, 12:54:03 AM

3) Powerful Features

EarnBitcoins.INFO
December 07, 2018, 11:47:35 PM

copper member
December 07, 2018, 05:31:04 AM

Hello everyone, please follow our new twitter account: https://twitter.com/cointoroxtoken

We will be using this account until further news has been provided by Twitter. Until then, this will be the official account for Cointorox.

*Previous Twitter Account has been suspended for violating Twitter rules which include aggressive form of marketing - requesting follows, retweets, etc. As such, no airdrops or bounty campaigns will be further provided on Twitter. Previous airdrop campaign participants have all been noted & will be rewarded soon.
copper member
December 05, 2018, 09:10:34 PM
Activity: 62
December 05, 2018, 02:37:59 PM
Cointorox opens up the field that leads us to a automatic process of converting our savings in cryptocurrencies which is incredible.
Yes.I agree with you.
Activity: 105
Merit: 11
December 05, 2018, 02:26:29 PM
I want to join your bounty program.Do you have bounty?
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 02:17:55 PM
Activity: 31
December 05, 2018, 02:15:14 PM
Now we all will be able to jump into the cryptocurrencies world with absolute easy accessibility.
Activity: 17
December 05, 2018, 01:32:51 PM
Now we can have monthly recurring saving plans that digitally and smartly convert our savings into top-tier coins.
Activity: 11
December 05, 2018, 01:24:12 PM
How do you resolve the matter of purchasing cryptocurrencies in a complicated way?
Activity: 10
December 05, 2018, 12:06:36 PM
No more difficulty in selecting solid projects, Cointorox is here to solve our every issue.
Activity: 81
December 05, 2018, 11:31:44 AM
We will have total access to withdraw our savings in fiat as well as cryptocurrencies which is really fantastic.
Activity: 29
December 05, 2018, 11:03:45 AM
Cointorox opens up the field that leads us to a automatic process of converting our savings in cryptocurrencies which is incredible.
Activity: 13
December 05, 2018, 10:42:36 AM
Can anyone manipulate any user’s purchased package from outside of the platform?
Activity: 166
Merit: 2
December 05, 2018, 10:26:04 AM
We are very excited to have this innovative concept to fruition. It is really significant.
copper member
December 05, 2018, 01:21:48 AM
How do COINTOROX  provide security to their user’s information?

Please refer to this article on how we protect user data:
https://medium.com/@cointorox/how-are-user-funds-protected-secured-1f7d3b53fde3
Pages:
Jump to: