Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ColoredChain - Colorful Blockchain Applications Framework | PPoS | DApps - page 2. (Read 13882 times)

Activity: 957
Merit: 766
ColoredChain, I sent you PM some time ago, can you check it?
I want to clear one moment with a transaction confirmation for the translation.
Activity: 362
Merit: 250
It seem somebody was disappointed on current scam achievement, keep on fool more people.
No any other team member which dev mentioned before have even given a short message to support him on this BTT thread? Where are they? Why there is no even 1 team member to support you? Dev have been disappeared for almost 1 week with so many challenges for his scamer.
Activity: 364
always waiting for your new progress.
keep going man
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Signed in twitter and facebook, set likes. What's next? To write that would have added me?  Smiley
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007392301139
https://twitter.com/antyivan
Sorry my en)
Following CC twitter and facebook group is enough.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
1. Will you publish sources of core, wallet, tools on github before ICO ending? I also want to know what are you using for developing, I mean what language or languages you are using for core, wallets, tools, etc.
2. What do you plan to do with the BTC from ICO?
3. I want to see a detailed map (how much has already been done, what's planned: as example - developing tools - 95%, ready to use; trimming - 100%, mixing - 0%, etc).
4. What is the minimum required amount of investments to continue the work (as example 100 btc is minimum, including 2 years developening and some simple marketing)?
5. Why do you want to store hash of a sidechain (after trimming) in the main blockchain? Where I can read about what problems it solves?
6. Can you tell us more about archiving nodes, how they work and how we can get data from it.
7. CVM developing is completed? Can you show example of code for CVM or maybe full example (how about colored token platfom dapps) before ICO ending?

Sorry for my poor English  Grin
Thanks,this is the first meaningful post after ICO starting.

1.Will release testnet most likely before ICO.
   Source will not be published within 3 months after mainnet alive to avoid fork.
   Java.
2.To mainly support third-party apps development with the original plan.
   Third-party apps can launch fund raise respectively.
   Several BTC raised until now,not enough to support other apps,so will be used as bounty for necessary tools,like faucet,explorer,and so on.
3.All listed features are almost completed except trimming, as trim will not be urgent at the beginning.
   All planned features have not started coding yet.
4.No a specific amount.The more raised,the more apps can be supported.
5.For validating the history tx of sidechains.
   (All tx on sidechains will be submitted to masterchain nodes for confirm,and will be trimmed periodically.)   
6.This is a planned feature.All nodes are not archive activated by default.
   The archived data download will be with a torrent similar manner.
7.Yes.Colored Token Platform will be the only app supported "officially".
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Finally this scam ICO finished so quickly, op realized that there is no future for this shit scam so he ran with people money because something is better than nothing.
Activity: 437
Already gone .. that was short.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Any one wearing a Sig for this obvious scam should immediately remove it. Imo if they dont negative trust should be given for promoting a scam.
Activity: 602
Colored project is FAIL !!
It is a pity they are just wasting our time here  Angry Angry
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Activity: 292
the colorchain dev already run away Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1033
Signed in twitter and facebook, set likes. What's next? To write that would have added me?  Smiley
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007392301139
https://twitter.com/antyivan
Sorry my en)
Activity: 199
Merit: 101
I am sure the questions is not a problem and story is not ended.
The dev has shown that he understands the things and has his vision.
I have seen many scam-projects that were weak technically. Here I don't see such problems.
Maybe it's a high-level (technically, not on social level) scam, maybe not. I will wait.

Really?happy to hear this. Grin
I also hope this is not a scam.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Will there be an escrow? Also will any code be released soon?
Yeah, we need escrow.
ok, just misunderstand your mean, clear now.
Activity: 437
Sounds like Lisk/Crypti clone with POS and no escrow  Roll Eyes .
I think they are different from this, lisk have really CEO background introdue, have old crypti team support announce, they are not anonymous, their backgroud is worth of investing directly investing without escrow.

I'm not saying that i don't value Lisk or Crypti Wink .
Sounds like Lisk/Crypti clone with POS and no escrow  Roll Eyes .
I think they are different from this, lisk have really CEO background introdue, have old crypti team support announce, they are not anonymous, their backgroud is worth of investing directly investing without escrow.
Pages:
Jump to: