Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ColoredChain - Colorful Blockchain Applications Framework | PPoS | DApps - page 3. (Read 13884 times)

Activity: 437
Merit: 250
Sounds like Lisk/Crypti clone with POS and no escrow  Roll Eyes .
Activity: 361
coloredchain won't be back again~~
Activity: 199
Merit: 101
Did dev fled the coin? I heard he is gone.

I heard that as well.
Where did you heard this news?

April 23, 2016, 08:21:53 AM

Not been online since people start asking questions.
This cannot explain anything,except he will be never back again.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
That is funniest announcement for any coin even i seen there, no doubt this coin is 101% scam and stay away from this ICO because it is fishy and dev is looking unprofessional person.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Checking the price after start.
Activity: 602
I hope so. We still have to be patient maybe this time he is hard working
Activity: 750
Merit: 511
I am sure the questions is not a problem and story is not ended.
The dev has shown that he understands the things and has his vision.
I have seen many scam-projects that were weak technically. Here I don't see such problems.
Maybe it's a high-level (technically, not on social level) scam, maybe not. I will wait.
Activity: 1008

I heard that as well.
Where did you heard this news?

April 23, 2016, 08:21:53 AM

Not been online since people start asking questions.
Coloredchain Devs,I have invested some,and send you a message about my thoughts and questions.
Activity: 1022
If you see a ICO that you want investigating please contact me and I will do it:

Email: [email protected]
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ICOcountdown
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I think he has become rich with those btc in hand
Activity: 762
Dev still made a small fortune with the 2.6464 BTC collected
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

I heard that as well.
Activity: 595
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Yeah sounded fishy as soon as there was no Escrow or team representation behind it.
Yes its seems to be one of scam coin.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
Yeah sounded fishy as soon as there was no Escrow or team representation behind it.
ESCROW can not ensure anything,but just take risks for you.

You aren't right. You can use next form of escrow: all funds will be transferred to you from escrow persons only if the following conditions are met
(mainnet, trimming, archiving, sidechans - works, wallets and tookit for developing and deploing available and so on).
It's not guarantee that you will continue to work on the project, but it's a guarantee that this is not a simple scam without working project.

Hi, your English is so poor, who can believe a so low level language'  developer?  your word was below:
"I also searched when you first (firstly) post(posted) it,find (found)another site same with CC,but forget the link,will post here when found(find) it."
I am developer, but as you can see my English is poor too. It's very difficult to me to write or say something, but I have a good reading skill especially in technical documentations.

ColoredChain
1. Will you publish sources of core, wallet, tools on github before ICO ending? I also want to know what are you using for developing, I mean what language or languages you are using for core, wallets, tools, etc.
2. What do you plan to do with the BTC from ICO?
3. I want to see a detailed map (how much has already been done, what's planned: as example - developing tools - 95%, ready to use; trimming - 100%, mixing - 0%, etc).
4. What is the minimum required amount of investments to continue the work (as example 100 btc is minimum, including 2 years developening and some simple marketing)?
5. Why do you want to store hash of a sidechain (after trimming) in the main blockchain? Where I can read about what problems it solves?
6. Can you tell us more about archiving nodes, how they work and how we can get data from it.
7. CVM developing is completed? Can you show example of code for CVM or maybe full example (how about colore toket platfom dapps) before ICO ending?

Sorry for my poor English  Grin

He's already ran buddy  Cry

https://medium.com/@icocountdown/coloredchain-warning-9a373fa8f7b2#.8ukbipoav
Activity: 750
Merit: 511
ESCROW can not ensure anything,but just take risks for you.

You aren't right. You can use next form of escrow: all funds will be transferred to you from escrow persons only if the following conditions are met
(mainnet, trimming, archiving, sidechans - works, wallets and tookit for developing and deploing available and so on).
It's not guarantee that you will continue to work on the project, but it's a guarantee that this is not a simple scam without working project.
And you can use a escrow with multisig account as waves do, it's reduces the risk from escrow.

Hi, your English is so poor, who can believe a so low level language'  developer?  your word was below:
"I also searched when you first (firstly) post(posted) it,find (found)another site same with CC,but forget the link,will post here when found(find) it."
I am developer, but as you can see my English is poor too. It's very difficult to me to write or say something, but I have a good reading skill especially in technical documentations.

ColoredChain
1. Will you publish sources of core, wallet, tools on github before ICO ending? I also want to know what are you using for developing, I mean what language or languages you are using for core, wallets, tools, etc.
2. What do you plan to do with the BTC from ICO?
3. I want to see a detailed map (how much has already been done, what's planned: as example - developing tools - 95%, ready to use; trimming - 100%, mixing - 0%, etc).
4. What is the minimum required amount of investments to continue the work (as example 100 btc is minimum, including 2 years developening and some simple marketing)?
5. Why do you want to store hash of a sidechain (after trimming) in the main blockchain? Where I can read about what problems it solves?
6. Can you tell us more about archiving nodes, how they work and how we can get data from it.
7. CVM developing is completed? Can you show example of code for CVM or maybe full example (how about colored token platfom dapps) before ICO ending?

Sorry for my poor English  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: