Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Colossuscoin- 1.5.1 BIG, STRONG, and FRIENDLY - page 23. (Read 121083 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
Maybe I should post the pm you asking me to apply the col fix to adt??
legendary

New checkpoint addnode=120.146.235.25.

Once again Zachclarke70, you premined 3,600,000,000 or 3582 LTC or $100,000 worth of ADT.

Your coin is shit and broken.

you know full well that the premine has been used to pay for fixes infact you used the code that we paid 500,000,000 ADT for to fix COL

so please stop complaining

as to being shit your coin is a direct clone of ADT and has the same issues...

to anyone that is interested most of the ADT premine has gone on giveaway's coin repairs and reimbursing people that lost coins

right now there is around 200,000,000 ADT left and that is being used to pay for a hard fork and complete patch to fix it permanently

but I guess that's what you are waiting for so you can take the code and use it to fix COL

Amuse me you dumb fuckhead how I used the  adt patch that you paid for when the COL patch was out 2 weeks before adt. You are one dumb mothe fucker
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Ok, I finally got the COL wallet to download the block chain and sync. The transaction log shows all my coins confirmed, however wallet shows 0.00 Balance. Is there a way to fix this, someone please help. If I can get these coins back I will be making a nice donation to the Project COL Fundraising effort.

Thanks in advance for the assistance
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi
is it already clear when transactions are possible again?
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
ColossuscoinXT - highly energy-efficient
I hope the COL sync issues will be solved

Poll:
Which coins should be added?  ColossusCoin - COL -54 (24.1%) atm
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/multi-cryptocoin-payment-processing-coin-list-vote-3-360706

New COL Intro http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP2W0lPO_fw
added to OP

I started a COL donation campaign :

Project COL donation - Fundraising:
http://www.colossuscoin.org/donate.html

promote it please wherever possible

thank you guys!

cmf
Activity: 11
im using v1.5.1.0

just downloaded the wallet,

just says out of sync

also i added a password, now it just says suspended due to locked wallet.

so how do i unlock it now so it can sync, someone sent me 20k coins to start me going

please help
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer

Once again Zachclarke70, you premined 3,600,000,000 or 3582 LTC or $100,000 worth of ADT.

you know full well that the premine has been used to pay for fixes infact you used the code that we paid 500,000,000 ADT for to fix COL

so please stop complaining

as to being shit your coin is a direct clone of ADT and has the same issues...

to anyone that is interested most of the ADT premine has gone on giveaway's coin repairs and reimbursing people that lost coins

right now there is around 200,000,000 ADT left and that is being used to pay for a hard fork and complete patch to fix it permanently

but I guess that's what you are waiting for so you can take the code and use it to fix COL
legendary

legendary

Poll:
Which coins should be added?  ColossusCoin - COL -54 (24.1%) atm
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/multi-cryptocoin-payment-processing-coin-list-vote-3-360706

added to OP
legendary
Hello

What is exactly wrong with colossuscoin?

Is this gonna get fixed?

look up 1 post from yours lol

once I know the cause I can fix ADT and let you guys know how to fix COL

It took me ten seconds to fix and ADT members have been waiting ? 3 weeks was it last time???

Zachclark70 most people realize what ever you say is wrong and means dick.
legendary
Also, can we please re-brand this coin to portray it's best qualities, it is BIG, STRONG, and FRIENDLY?

+1

+2

+3 and the friendly is very important a dev with a bad attitude wont get anywhere i would suggest the dev deletes the posts that force people to donate and make a friendlier post about donating if that happens i will delete my posts that quote them

You now have no dev thanks to your attitude.
legendary
I believe that the update to COL made it connect to ADT nodes causing both coins to get stuck I am looking into it now and will let you know what I fined can anyone give me the peerinfo for the nodes there connected to
thanks

zack

Once again totally wrong and attempt at FUD.  Spend 5 seconds looking at the latest commits and you'd realize you a moron.
legendary
I've 2 servers (debian x64) running the colossuscoin client, with a "addnode" between them so they should stay pretty much synced together.
But I always have one or the other stuck at some point. I tried to remove only the "peers.dat" file, which didn't solved the issue, the stucked daemon stayed stuck.
The only solution I got was to completely remove the .Colossuscoin folder and sync the entire blockchain again. Very problematic and not always solving the issue. My block explorer can't stay up to date because of this problem.

And the daemon doesn't compile anymore:
rm -f colossuscoind test_colossuscoin
rm -f obj/*.o
rm -f obj-test/*.o
rm -f obj/*.P
rm -f obj-test/*.P
rm -f obj/build.h
g++ -c -O2 -msse2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/coin/coins/colossuscoin/src -I/home/coin/coins/colossuscoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/alert.d -o obj/alert.o alert.cpp
alert.cpp:244:1: fatal error: opening dependency file obj/alert.d: No such file or directory
 }
 ^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [obj/alert.o] Error 1

You have changed the pro file as your looking in src/obj but should be looking in build unless you copied the content from build into the src/obj folder.
legendary
In 24hrs I will release my final client and contribution to COL. I receive millions of pm's asking for this and that and all I ask for was some donations of which I received fuck all. Then when I don't pay the .6btc bounty, yeah that's what 500,000 col cost for the block explorer with basically no donations, well this has to stop.

In 24 hrs I will lock this thread unless I see donations in the total close to the .6btc I just paid out.

I think the final straw was watching people check donation wallet addresses and having the irdasity to comment on the amounts.

How about you fuckers donate some funds before you scrutinise the balances.

After this time for private contract work
-.2btc for private and public checkpoint key
-.2btc client update.

The future is now in your hands.

Good luck   

unfortunately looking after a coin is expensive and time consuming

but its part of the deal if you make a coin you should be prepared to follow it threw until the end

with ADT jag had the coin made by shakezulla and it was really badly coded and has taken a lot of time and money to get it where it is now

we have paid a heavy price for it but there is no way that we would ever do what you are doing is forcing people to detonate or the coin will die is hardly fair on your users

I can understand your motives but forcing people to donate or have there coins worth nothing is not the way to do it !

I am not paying continuously out of my arse. Thanks for your concern. Go worry about ADT not producing blocks for 2 weeks before you open that uneducated mouth in here again please.

muddafudda, just as a totally random observer, the way you choose words and such is arguably immature and arguably unlikeable.  the failure of your coin i think is in your lack of respect for people.  good luck

this is not the worst I have had from him the Skype messages were so bad I cant even post them here

he seams convinced I am trying to kill off his coin because it competes with the coin I am working on

i have no problem with him or the coin its just the way he is going about getting donations that is totally unreasonable 

Once again Zachclark70 premined 5% of total coins. I didnt.

Yet Colossuscoin is 10x more reliable then ADT.

Dickhead.
legendary
I use COL-1.5.1-release, after I have sync, I get the info :
WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers.

then I input getmininginfo in console, get like this:

{
"blocks" : 256568,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.17436570,
"errors" : "WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers.",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 29737722,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

could anyone tell me what's the matter???
I use COL-1.5.1-release, after I have sync, I get the info :
WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers.

then I input getmininginfo in console, get like this:

{
"blocks" : 256568,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.17436570,
"errors" : "WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers.",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 29737722,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

could anyone tell me what's the matter???

What is the Colossuscoin client version number. wallet/debug/information
legendary
CollossusCoin just added.

http://coinmarketcap.com/

Price is about to go H.A.M.
Added to OP
legendary
I hope somebody can help me.

My wallet doesnt sync! It syncs until 7654 Blocks and then it's doing nothing. Ive donwloaded a bunch of times a new wallet, but everytime the same error.
Whats wrong with this wallet?

Just restart the client or be more patient.
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
ColossuscoinXT - highly energy-efficient

Poll:
Which coins should be added?  ColossusCoin - COL -54 (24.1%) atm

Activity: 20
Ok. Alright,thank you zackclark70
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
Hello

What is exactly wrong with colossuscoin?

Is this gonna get fixed?

look up 1 post from yours lol

once I know the cause I can fix ADT and let you guys know how to fix COL
Pages:
Jump to: