Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Colossuscoin- 1.5.1 BIG, STRONG, and FRIENDLY - page 25. (Read 121083 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
Also, can we please re-brand this coin to portray it's best qualities, it is BIG, STRONG, and FRIENDLY?

+1

+2

+3 and the friendly is very important a dev with a bad attitude wont get anywhere i would suggest the dev deletes the posts that force people to donate and make a friendlier post about donating if that happens i will delete my posts that quote them
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Also, can we please re-brand this coin to portray it's best qualities, it is BIG, STRONG, and FRIENDLY?

+1

+2
Activity: 418
Merit: 250
COLX - Spread the Grid.

+1
Activity: 469
ColossuscoinXT - highly energy-efficient
I just removed it.  The block explorer that was given (http://cryptobytes.info:3333) is showing the incorrect amount of coins.  Sorry about that.  Sad

Is there a properly functioning block explorer we can give to the coinmarketcap.com guys, so they can re-add CollosusCoin to the list?

ahmed_bodi is now working on fixing the block explorer issue

Activity: 768
Merit: 500
colossuscoin was delisted because the last one on the list has a bigger markett cap the col, but that may change in the future!
Activity: 56
until the COL dev changes his attitude I would advise against buying COL ( dev is demanding donations or he leaves )

I would suggest starting by replacing the "1.5.1 Client Update Donations or new dev needed ASAP" line in the thread title with a catchy tagline.  Something like "Colossuscoin - The Biggest and Strongest Coin Ever Created"

It also might help the Colossuscoin image by removing the negative comments from the first post:

"WARNING: This is alternate currency. This is use at own risk currency."
"Mine at own risk or don't mine at all."
"To the idiot below, kinda hypocritical with the clone call. The only original content in your code wa the logo. Anyways no premine, that is all."

Thanks, and keep up the good work!
I just removed it.  The block explorer that was given (http://cryptobytes.info:3333) is showing the incorrect amount of coins.  Sorry about that.  Sad

Is there a properly functioning block explorer we can give to the coinmarketcap.com guys, so they can re-add CollosusCoin to the list?
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
Walett fully updated with new client!
Thanks muddafudda!
legendary
ADT developer
In 24hrs I will release my final client and contribution to COL. I receive millions of pm's asking for this and that and all I ask for was some donations of which I received fuck all. Then when I don't pay the .6btc bounty, yeah that's what 500,000 col cost for the block explorer with basically no donations, well this has to stop.

In 24 hrs I will lock this thread unless I see donations in the total close to the .6btc I just paid out.

I think the final straw was watching people check donation wallet addresses and having the irdasity to comment on the amounts.

How about you fuckers donate some funds before you scrutinise the balances.

After this time for private contract work
-.2btc for private and public checkpoint key
-.2btc client update.

The future is now in your hands.

Good luck   

unfortunately looking after a coin is expensive and time consuming

but its part of the deal if you make a coin you should be prepared to follow it threw until the end

with ADT jag had the coin made by shakezulla and it was really badly coded and has taken a lot of time and money to get it where it is now

we have paid a heavy price for it but there is no way that we would ever do what you are doing is forcing people to detonate or the coin will die is hardly fair on your users

I can understand your motives but forcing people to donate or have there coins worth nothing is not the way to do it !

I am not paying continuously out of my arse. Thanks for your concern. Go worry about ADT not producing blocks for 2 weeks before you open that uneducated mouth in here again please.

muddafudda, just as a totally random observer, the way you choose words and such is arguably immature and arguably unlikeable.  the failure of your coin i think is in your lack of respect for people.  good luck

this is not the worst I have had from him the Skype messages were so bad I cant even post them here

he seams convinced I am trying to kill off his coin because it competes with the coin I am working on

i have no problem with him or the coin its just the way he is going about getting donations that is totally unreasonable 

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
We are connected. you are me I am you.
In 24hrs I will release my final client and contribution to COL. I receive millions of pm's asking for this and that and all I ask for was some donations of which I received fuck all. Then when I don't pay the .6btc bounty, yeah that's what 500,000 col cost for the block explorer with basically no donations, well this has to stop.

In 24 hrs I will lock this thread unless I see donations in the total close to the .6btc I just paid out.

I think the final straw was watching people check donation wallet addresses and having the irdasity to comment on the amounts.

How about you fuckers donate some funds before you scrutinise the balances.

After this time for private contract work
-.2btc for private and public checkpoint key
-.2btc client update.

The future is now in your hands.

Good luck   

unfortunately looking after a coin is expensive and time consuming

but its part of the deal if you make a coin you should be prepared to follow it threw until the end

with ADT jag had the coin made by shakezulla and it was really badly coded and has taken a lot of time and money to get it where it is now

we have paid a heavy price for it but there is no way that we would ever do what you are doing is forcing people to detonate or the coin will die is hardly fair on your users

I can understand your motives but forcing people to donate or have there coins worth nothing is not the way to do it !

I am not paying continuously out of my arse. Thanks for your concern. Go worry about ADT not producing blocks for 2 weeks before you open that uneducated mouth in here again please.

muddafudda, just as a totally random observer, the way you choose words and such is arguably immature and arguably unlikeable.  the failure of your coin i think is in your lack of respect for people.  good luck
Hello Suporte!

ColossusCoin is already in PoS stage,
you can't mine it solo or on Pools etc.
Stake only now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof-of-stake
Activity: 95
4,000,000 COL sent
Activity: 418
COLX - Spread the Grid.
I have updated the OP.

If anyone wants to help fund this project please send me BTC or COL as loosing money is not really my thing. Help me help you.

BTC- 1DFHiFrrVW2b8r4atLAqASYM62svDCXFd3
COL-21dgLfzxXSsN2eTX4T1mNVkJ8HLdkyAtUe

Sent 50,000,000 COL donation to fund Colossuscoin project to 21dgLfzxXSsN2eTX4T1mNVkJ8HLdkyAtUe

Fund this ColossusCoin project please send Bitcoin BTC or ColossusCoin COL.
Even small donations help the Colossuscoin Project!

my small donation 0.01 BTC 2013-11-29
Activity: 86
Hi all,

I have one question !!

I am mining here, more after 2 hours, 0 Confirmations coins ?

I am receive this information in cgiminer:

I nedd help, THX
I have updated the OP.

If anyone wants to help fund this project please send me BTC or COL as loosing money is not really my thing. Help me help you.

BTC- 1DFHiFrrVW2b8r4atLAqASYM62svDCXFd3
COL-21dgLfzxXSsN2eTX4T1mNVkJ8HLdkyAtUe

Sent 50,000,000 COL donation to fund Colossuscoin project to 21dgLfzxXSsN2eTX4T1mNVkJ8HLdkyAtUe

Fund this ColossusCoin project please send Bitcoin BTC or ColossusCoin COL.
Even small donations help the Colossuscoin Project!
Activity: 48
you might want to contact marketcap.com as they have the total amount of coins wrong and its making COL look like it has a smaller market cap than it does

Yup, there are are probably 100x more coins in existence than the site states.
Activity: 28
I hope somebody can help me.

My wallet doesnt sync! It syncs until 7654 Blocks and then it's doing nothing. Ive donwloaded a bunch of times a new wallet, but everytime the same error.
Whats wrong with this wallet?
legendary
ADT developer
you might want to contact marketcap.com as they have the total amount of coins wrong and its making COL look like it has a smaller market cap than it does
Activity: 4
I use COL-1.5.1-release, after I have sync, I get the info :
WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers.

then I input getmininginfo in console, get like this:

{
"blocks" : 256568,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.17436570,
"errors" : "WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers.",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 29737722,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

could anyone tell me what's the matter???
At 23btc, the market cap for this coin is stupid-low.  It has nowhere to go but up.

http://coinmarketcap.com/

Go H.A.M. and get us out of last place MuddaFudda!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiGz2AJPMrQ

"It was all good just a week ago, Bytecoins feel theyselves.  Now Colossuscoin pops, Bytecoin kill theyselves"
Pages:
Jump to: