Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Colossuscoin- 1.5.1 BIG, STRONG, and FRIENDLY - page 26. (Read 121083 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 252
can i mine it? and how?

I think the name Colossus might cause trouble, there is a company out there called "Colossus Minerals". Where do you get the name from? Strange name for a coin
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Colosusscoin will see a nice big bang in some days..thats for sure...

STRONG buy now for nice profit....

DONT sell to early!!!
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
ColossuscoinXT - highly energy-efficient
COL Homepage:  www Colossuscoin org

COL Forum:  www Colossuscointalk org

are currently down/CPU Quota Exceeded  (much internet traffic)

I'm working on it.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I sent 3.1B to Cryptsy in multiple transactions but they never showed up.

Date: 20-11-2013 08:19
To: uzwiH8PMv5S9eTY8z976X3tBQDvwTi5cc
Debit: -99999999.00 COL
Transaction fee: -0.001 COL
Net amount: -99999999.001 COL
Transaction ID: e34f375d882bd188b05414d2b71e8c7a54b71e47e589e65c58e7f53f53da2341

What do you read from this people? Should they have come trough? The address is my deposit address at Cryptsy, is still valid.

I have passed on the new client to Cryptsy and the addnode. It seems their client was stalled. Hope they update soon. Apparently they had a lot of tickets.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
I sent 3.1B to Cryptsy in multiple transactions but they never showed up.

Date: 20-11-2013 08:19
To: uzwiH8PMv5S9eTY8z976X3tBQDvwTi5cc
Debit: -99999999.00 COL
Transaction fee: -0.001 COL
Net amount: -99999999.001 COL
Transaction ID: e34f375d882bd188b05414d2b71e8c7a54b71e47e589e65c58e7f53f53da2341

What do you read from this people? Should they have come trough? The address is my deposit address at Cryptsy, is still valid.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Blockexplorer is down?
copper member
Activity: 289
Merit: 254
What will it take to get a reliable website?

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
I'm selling Col at coins-e much cheaper than you can buy at cryptsy right now.  Cryptsy is too slow for me to deal with.  So go to coins-e and get a great deal.  Buy there, sell at cryptsy, make a profit. 

Why are you dumping these so cheap?  Are these bunk coins from the wrong chain or something?

Cryptsy is having server issues.  Almost painful to use right now. 
Activity: 56
COL 1.5.1 Client Update

Checkpoint Update.

https://mega.co.nz/#!IlEAlYTB!Aynaqxe9wsb09JOKRywJjhmhm4xcZ_Feg_Ydk05N1vA

http://www.mediafire.com/download/21n7x379note94o/COL-1.5.1-release(2).rar

addnode=120.146.235.25

Looks like sudo and some small donations may save the day.

Don't give up, man! It looks like this coin has a solid concept and a lot of positive supporters. 

Keep working hard and instill some confidence in the market.

I'm confident we'll see a 10-20x increase in value for COL in the next couple weeks.
I'm selling Col at coins-e much cheaper than you can buy at cryptsy right now.  Cryptsy is too slow for me to deal with.  So go to coins-e and get a great deal.  Buy there, sell at cryptsy, make a profit. 

Why are you dumping these so cheap?  Are these bunk coins from the wrong chain or something?
Mined first 21 blocks setting up network at normal block reward rate as block explorer will show.

What does this mean?

It means he didn't premine the coin. 
Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some
Mined first 21 blocks setting up network at normal block reward rate as block explorer will show.

What does this mean?
CollossusCoin just added.

http://coinmarketcap.com/

Price is about to go H.A.M.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
In 24hrs I will release my final client and contribution to COL. I receive millions of pm's asking for this and that and all I ask for was some donations of which I received fuck all. Then when I don't pay the .6btc bounty, yeah that's what 500,000 col cost for the block explorer with basically no donations, well this has to stop.

In 24 hrs I will lock this thread unless I see donations in the total close to the .6btc I just paid out.

I think the final straw was watching people check donation wallet addresses and having the irdasity to comment on the amounts.

How about you fuckers donate some funds before you scrutinise the balances.

After this time for private contract work
-.2btc for private and public checkpoint key
-.2btc client update.

The future is now in your hands.

Good luck   

unfortunately looking after a coin is expensive and time consuming

but its part of the deal if you make a coin you should be prepared to follow it threw until the end

with ADT jag had the coin made by shakezulla and it was really badly coded and has taken a lot of time and money to get it where it is now

we have paid a heavy price for it but there is no way that we would ever do what you are doing is forcing people to detonate or the coin will die is hardly fair on your users

I can understand your motives but forcing people to donate or have there coins worth nothing is not the way to do it !

I am not paying continuously out of my arse. Thanks for your concern. Go worry about ADT not producing blocks for 2 weeks before you open that uneducated mouth in here again please.

jag decided that ADT would move to POS only other than that the coin is fully working

Shakes head. You have no idea what the hell your talking about. Go away please.
legendary
COL 1.5.1 Client Update

Checkpoint Update.

https://mega.co.nz/#!IlEAlYTB!Aynaqxe9wsb09JOKRywJjhmhm4xcZ_Feg_Ydk05N1vA

http://www.mediafire.com/download/21n7x379note94o/COL-1.5.1-release(2).rar

addnode=120.146.235.25

Looks like sudo and some small donations may save the day.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
In 24hrs I will release my final client and contribution to COL. I receive millions of pm's asking for this and that and all I ask for was some donations of which I received fuck all. Then when I don't pay the .6btc bounty, yeah that's what 500,000 col cost for the block explorer with basically no donations, well this has to stop.

In 24 hrs I will lock this thread unless I see donations in the total close to the .6btc I just paid out.

I think the final straw was watching people check donation wallet addresses and having the irdasity to comment on the amounts.

-.2btc client update.

Good luck   

but its part of the deal if you make a coin you should be prepared to follow it threw until the end

with ADT jag had the coin made by shakezulla and it was really badly coded and has taken a lot of time and money to get it where it is now

we have paid a heavy price for it but there is no way that we would ever do what you are doing is forcing people to detonate or the coin will die is hardly fair on your users

I can understand your motives but forcing people to donate or have there coins worth nothing is not the way to do it !

I am not paying continuously out of my arse. Thanks for your concern. Go worry about ADT not producing blocks for 2 weeks before you open that uneducated mouth in here again please.

jag decided that ADT would move to POS only other than that the coin is fully working
legendary

-.2btc client update.

Good luck   

Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Can someone help me with this transaction :

Date: 11/29/2013 14:35
To: Cryptsy v1CWYuaZ87ySNVi32ECkGwZAPS1YYHqR2
Debit: -90000000.00 COL
Transaction fee: -0.005 COL
Net amount: -90000000.005 COL
Transaction ID: 4a76f571780d9b567b95f3509992e9a08681e2db7dcdc3b63d8d2b30a5de1e05

I can't send a single COL to Cryptsy and my wallet is ok .
Help pls.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer

-.2btc client update.

Good luck   

Pages:
Jump to: