Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Colossuscoin- 1.5.1 BIG, STRONG, and FRIENDLY - page 30. (Read 121083 times)

Activity: 469
Merit: 250
ColossuscoinXT - highly energy-efficient
Cleaned up the OP, will clean up more.

Hi superb, muddafudda!

We have a COL Donations Adress (will be used for more Giveaways and continual development of ColussusCoin)

All COL transactions are spent from this COL wallet adress > 27uSpFSAqJ4JeNcwjF6VvfKSF9L2igbP4y < will be post publicly on ColossusCoinTalk.org
(Colossuscoin Talk » ColossusCoin » Project Development » ColossusCoin Project Donations COL 27uSpFSAqJ4JeNcwjF6VvfKSF9L2igbP4y)

COL Project Donations Adress: 27uSpFSAqJ4JeNcwjF6VvfKSF9L2igbP4y

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
Done. Sudo do you have a donation address I can use in the OP. You are putting in good work.
legendary
Cleaned up the OP, will clean up more.
Activity: 418
COLX - Spread the Grid.
Col has a great Website,
a great Logo
and a great Forum!

Muddafudda, please update the OP:
- LOGO
- WEBSITE
- FORUM

and delete things. The OP has many broken links.
Fix the confusing OP.

Also please make it clear if PoW will come back in next update!

Thank you!!  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
This coin is crazy cheap right now at Cryptsy Smiley

I know, what's goin on.  I paid 4 and higher on bctltc and that was when LTC was worth more than double what it is now so I'm down like 80% on COL. 

Are there any updates or services coming - anything which would boost the price?  I really hope so.

Id love to know how many coins there are all up now, and what effect the POS is going to have on price, if anything the coin is rarer now and cant be mined, this should infact raise the price as it cant be dumped on. How is the dev doing on this one? i havent seen any updates of late,  time to remove the log jam and pull the price up boys, those looking to flip are only allowing me to buy in lower Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

I know, what's goin on.  I paid 4 and higher on bctltc and that was when LTC was worth more than double what it is now so I'm down like 80% on COL. 

Are there any updates or services coming - anything which would boost the price?  I really hope so.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
I have enabled the checkpointing server which basically helps stabilize the chain and the need for constant client updates.
Just wondering if PoW is now dead and PoS is only way to get more COL.
legendary
I have enabled the checkpointing server which basically helps stabilize the chain and the need for constant client updates.
Activity: 469
ColossuscoinXT - highly energy-efficient
I think the bounty is still active. Muddafudda, news??

We need a decent Colossuscoin Block Explorer and Faucet!

Please set-up a new Abe Block Explorer Cool  

https://github.com/bitcoin-abe/bitcoin-abe
John Tobey: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3123818

Bounties?

Right bounty address here qxNondsHNDQfhvGFYYj8Yjtpv4S1MZSEe

I start with 500,000,000 COL towards the block explorer.
If any one knows of someone to do a block explorer, please arrange it or get them to contact me.

The checkpointing server is still not to my standard.

The most reliable node at the moment is
addnode=1.122.212.160

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Can someone advise as to how to fix my wallet. I'm running wallet v1.5, balance shows as 0.00, but stake shows 53026867.226063 COL.

How do I get my balance back?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Close the client and delete the peers.dat.
Edit your col.conf so that this is the only addnode : addnode=1.122.212.160
Backup the wallet, restart the client and unlock the wallet.

First off, thanks for helping. I found the peers.dat file no problem, but where is the col.conf file located?

Np...

Its in the same folder. heh.. Make me type the whole damn word why don't ya.. Tongue

eg. colossuscoin.conf

No colossuscoin.conf anywhere. It's not in the folder where peers.dat is located. Additionally, I searched the entire system for the file and still can't find it?
go to the colossus coin folder and open up notepad. paste the what not there. click save as. On the drop down where it says text document, click and change it to all documents. Name the file colossuscoin.conf. Very important. save the file as all files and add .conf to what you name it.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Can someone advise as to how to fix my wallet. I'm running wallet v1.5, balance shows as 0.00, but stake shows 53026867.226063 COL.

First off, thanks for helping. I found the peers.dat file no problem, but where is the col.conf file located?

Np...

Its in the same folder. heh.. Make me type the whole damn word why don't ya.. Tongue

eg. colossuscoin.conf

No colossuscoin.conf anywhere. It's not in the folder where peers.dat is located. Additionally, I searched the entire system for the file and still can't find it?

Plz read the thread's original post. Wink

The instructions are there.
Activity: 81

Np...

eg. colossuscoin.conf

legendary

Np...

eg. colossuscoin.conf

legendary
Merit: 1000
how long it will last
legendary
Both exchanges should work and have been tested through each other from my point of view. Good job people.
Activity: 439
mycoin.bitbank.com
deposit to  www.cryptsy.com is not working now Sad
deposit to btcltc.com  is working fine now

www.cryptsy.com deposit is working fine now
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: