Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Colossuscoin- 1.5.1 BIG, STRONG, and FRIENDLY - page 47. (Read 121123 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
I like the first one.  The C and the stars stand out with the grey background.

-tb-
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
ColossuscoinXT - highly energy-efficient
3 colossuscoin logo's (drafts):

No. 1:

No. 2:

No. 3:

which logo do you like best?
Activity: 420
Today I bought some COL @ btcltc.com, withdrew 1M. Arrived into my wallet, now waiting for confirmations...

Roll Eyes

[edit]

Aaaaand its confirming!

But withdraw on your own risk!
Activity: 420
Is there a link to an English version of btcltc?  Or do I just need to learn Chinese?  

Just use Google Chrome, it will translate to english. Absolutely useable in this way. Smiley

Colossuscoin Pool
COL POOL @ BotPOOL
Network Hashrate: 245.569 MH/s    

Pool Hashrate: 105.535 MH/s    

Pool Sharerate: 11.40 Shares/s    

Pool Workers: 87

Nice stable Network Hashrate

http://if2.botpool.net/
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
good news!!! Grin
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
I "recharge" often
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
Is there a link to an English version of btcltc?  Or do I just need to learn Chinese? 
not sure but i dealt by tabbing open google translate and copy pasting to manuever  around. Not too bad...pretty easy

That's what I ended up doing.  Worked pretty well. 

Not everything translated real clearly though. Here was one of my favorites: 炒币有风险,投资需谨慎! = "Fried currency risk, the investment need to be cautious!"
Activity: 658
Is there a link to an English version of btcltc?  Or do I just need to learn Chinese? 
not sure but i dealt by tabbing open google translate and copy pasting to manuever  around. Not too bad...pretty easy
Activity: 686
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
I did too, the blockexplorer is not working!

Cryptobullion is updating his site, should be back soon. Ill organise another though
Activity: 768
I did too, the blockexplorer is not working!
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Network has some serious hashrate now. Did diff change recently?

Shocked

Insane. Probably in the top 10 mined coins at the moment and not in cryptsy. Interesting

I think people checked prices, 0.00000005 LTC / COL atm. If you have only 100M thats 5 LTC. And this is the very bottom of the price.

Halving is coming fast, demand is getting bigger, price is going up.

What do you think?

Smiley

For sure, COL going much higher.  Wait until Cryptsy rumors start swirling.  I saw it coming a week ago and bought some.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
Let see what people think??
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
I'll use it, whats up Smiley
i made a colossuscoin-logo, second draft

what do you guys think about it ?? Cool

I like it

Thanks!

Full Size ColossusCoin PNG:

You can use it wherever you want.

Cheers!

Activity: 364

Shocked

Insane. Probably in the top 10 mined coins at the moment and not in cryptsy. Interesting

I think people checked prices, 0.00000005 LTC / COL atm. If you have only 100M thats 5 LTC. And this is the very bottom of the price.

What do you think?

Smiley

100000%.
these are bargain basement prices. COL is picking up steam. Hope everyone has or is getting their COL
Why exactly is it picking up steam? SpeculationCoin? Any solid reality?
Activity: 364
I don't understand yet why my coins were unconfirmed if they came from btcltc, and if2.botpool. If they have do mistakes, why do not solve this problem? The emails to btcltc don't be answered by them and i don't know what can i do. Please anybody could help to recover my coins soon!

How long has it been?
Activity: 658

Shocked

What do you think?

Smiley

100000%.
these are bargain basement prices. COL is picking up steam. Hope everyone has or is getting their COL
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Developer
I don't understand yet why my coins were unconfirmed if they came from btcltc, and if2.botpool. If they have do mistakes, why do not solve this problem? The emails to btcltc don't be answered by them and i don't know what can i do. Please anybody could help to recover my coins soon!
Pages:
Jump to: