Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Colossuscoin- 1.5.1 BIG, STRONG, and FRIENDLY - page 48. (Read 121123 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
i made a colossuscoin-logo, second draft:

what do you guys think about it ?? Cool

I like it
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
ColossuscoinXT - highly energy-efficient
colossuscoin-logo, second draft:

what do you guys think about it ?? Cool
legendary
Where is this hash coming from?  Cause it sure isn't on the 2 pools unless there is other pools I don't know about.
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
Where is this hash coming from?  Cause it sure isn't on the 2 pools unless there is other pools I don't know about.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1009
You guys should ask btcltc to rescan their wallet (dump private keys with pywallet and reimport them back e.g.) and resend unconfirmed tx's.

I have written to btcltc some emails and I haven't got any answer from they. So I don't know what can I do to recover my coins!:(
Contacting them is the only thing you can try to do at the moment.

Thank you very much, I am going to try it again now.
Technically those tx's may appear in their wallet unconfirmed, but the client can't resend them because of missing inputs - the transaction chain has been interrupted by the hard fork. So cleaning up the their wallet is the only option.
After wallet is rescanned, they should check if all txid's that are present in their exchange database do exist in the wallet. For those that don't exist they need to refund them to account balances.

Tell them about it, hopefully it helps.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
developer and cryptocoins enthusiast
You guys should ask btcltc to rescan their wallet (dump private keys with pywallet and reimport them back e.g.) and resend unconfirmed tx's.

I have written to btcltc some emails and I haven't got any answer from they. So I don't know what can I do to recover my coins!:(

i have the same problem, 8 billion unconfirmed COL, btcltc.com has not replied https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/is-btcltccom-scam-missing-about-8-billion-col-from-btcltccomplease-help-291124
legendary
i made a colossuscoin-logo, first draft:

I like it.  You used the right letter form to embody the word LARGE, or Colossal.

The stars are a nice touch.  Very nice job.

Nice Logo for COL, Thanks!

Cool logo, new splash??
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Developer

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
developer and cryptocoins enthusiast

I like it.  You used the right letter form to embody the word LARGE, or Colossal.

The stars are a nice touch.  Very nice job.

Logo for COL, Thanks!
Activity: 420
Network has some serious hashrate now. Did diff change recently?

Shocked

Insane. Probably in the top 10 mined coins at the moment and not in cryptsy. Interesting

I think people checked prices, 0.00000005 LTC / COL atm. If you have only 100M thats 5 LTC. And this is the very bottom of the price.

Halving is coming fast, demand is getting bigger, price is going up.

What do you think?

Smiley
legendary

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer

I am not advertising ADT but pop over to the ADT forum ( www.adt.altcointalk.co.uk ) make an account and talk in the chat box as there is a couple of users that know the people running btcltc  and might be able to help you Smiley
legendary

Shocked

Insane. Probably in the top 10 mined coins at the moment and not in cryptsy. Interesting
Developer

Activity: 420

Shocked

legendary
Developer

As you can verify, my money came from btcltc. I show you that my money is legal 100%. I can't understand why my coins were Unconfirmed the next day. Please can anybody give me a real answer. Thank you very much. 
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

I like it.  You used the right letter form to embody the word LARGE, or Colossal.

The stars are a nice touch.  Very nice job.
Activity: 469
ColossuscoinXT - highly energy-efficient

Activity: 364
Has anyone successfully withdrawn/confirmed in wallet COL from btcltc.com in the past few days?

Waited 6-8 hours for the last one but no problems here.

Looks like they finally came around, just took a really long time from the exchange. Concerned me when someone mentioned the fork..
Pages:
Jump to: