Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Colossuscoin- 1.5.1 BIG, STRONG, and FRIENDLY - page 44. (Read 121123 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Hello,

Both ADT and COL daemons crashed during the night. Dont know whats going on with these coins, but wont open pool for mining until these issues are solved. These PoS coins make me mad, too much work to operate these pools... People lose their time and money, I lose my time, energy and server capacity. Angry Angry Angry

torzsy

Your other pools always run fine, so I guess you are right.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Hello,

Both ADT and COL daemons crashed during the night. Dont know whats going on with these coins, but wont open pool for mining until these issues are solved. These PoS coins make me mad, too much work to operate these pools... People lose their time and money, I lose my time, energy and server capacity. Angry Angry Angry

torzsy

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
developer and cryptocoins enthusiast
http://col.cryptominer.net/

Hi guys, hi torzsy, whats wrong with your col.cryptominer.net-Pool?

I have 15,044,973.248045 Unconfirmed  COL  from your Pool.

Date: 9/20/2013 06:36
Credit: 15044973.248045 COL
Net amount: +15044973.248045 COL
Transaction ID: 79c1f98b6280ec9c7bca09d5ae3beeb83f7818d69dcf3e86b89c412504c604d4

Greets
Sudo
more unconfirmed transactions
col.cryptominer.net pool is still down atm
Activity: 72
developer and cryptocoins enthusiast
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
It appears that both Collossus and Maples are stuck or have been 51'd...

Please refrain from making any transactions until we hear from muddafudda.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
Everything seems to be functioning normally again for me now. 
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
ColossuscoinXT - highly energy-efficient
http://col.cryptominer.net/

Hi guys, hi torzsy, whats wrong with your col.cryptominer.net-Pool?

I have 15,044,973.248045 Unconfirmed  COL  from your Pool.

Date: 9/20/2013 06:36
Credit: 15044973.248045 COL
Net amount: +15044973.248045 COL
Transaction ID: 79c1f98b6280ec9c7bca09d5ae3beeb83f7818d69dcf3e86b89c412504c604d4

Greets
Sudo
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
something is deff going on.. I have been watching the hashrate go from 60mh's to 260mh's pretty randomly.. And The other pool Scryptmining is down. And noone is finding blocks at botpool. Someone hitting us with some serious hash, or do alot of people solo mine this coin I guess.  Something deff going on at botpool though. IDK if its COL as a whole or just botpool.

I'd like to get muddafudda's opinion.  I always mine solo but I should have found numerous blocks by now since the orphans.  I haven't found any, and the difficulty isn't very high right now.  

I've noticed the global hashrate always has seemed to jump around pretty dramatically with this coin though.

Try sending me a couple of COL to this address: pPx73USqbNfYe26ikv4nLqnwMp3xE31a9

Let's see if transactions are working.

OK shot you 100 COL to test transactions.

It doesn't help that bitcointalk.org is trying to crap out today.

I received them.  They're confirming.  If you want, send me an address, and I'll send them back.  Still not finding other blocks though.  I'd like to know where they're going.

No worries, Free .00000005cents!!! But its good to know transaction are working and confirming. although now that botpool is paying  out to my wallet from before the orphan fest i guess i knew that.. What the hell is going on here.  Just a second ago I saw the hash rate saying 900mh's now back to 80...
something is deff going on.. I have been watching the hashrate go from 60mh's to 260mh's pretty randomly.. And The other pool Scryptmining is down. And noone is finding blocks at botpool. Someone hitting us with some serious hash, or do alot of people solo mine this coin I guess.  Something deff going on at botpool though. IDK if its COL as a whole or just botpool.

I'd like to get muddafudda's opinion.  I always mine solo but I should have found numerous blocks by now since the orphans.  I haven't found any, and the difficulty isn't very high right now.  

I've noticed the global hashrate always has seemed to jump around pretty dramatically with this coin though.

Try sending me a couple of COL to this address: pPx73USqbNfYe26ikv4nLqnwMp3xE31a9

It doesn't help that bitcointalk.org is trying to crap out today.

I received them.  They're confirming.  If you want, send me an address, and I'll send them back.  Still not finding other blocks though.  I'd like to know where they're going.
Activity: 88
"blocks" : 94982,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.66145523

is what my client is currently showing.

just watched the Hash rate jump to over 600mh/s  then back down to 100, then to 300...  Something is up.  If i was guessing Id say someone is fucking with the blockchain.  I thought it was just stuck.. But after seeing so much hash appear and dissapear so many times, (it usually only sticks around for about 5 min or less) Im not sure. I check ed Crypsy and whatnot for muddafudda but will just have to wait for him to weigh in on this.

something is deff going on.. I have been watching the hashrate go from 60mh's to 260mh's pretty randomly.. And The other pool Scryptmining is down. And noone is finding blocks at botpool. Someone hitting us with some serious hash, or do alot of people solo mine this coin I guess.  Something deff going on at botpool though. IDK if its COL as a whole or just botpool.
There may be a problem.  I haven't found any new blocks in quite awhile. None since the orphanfest. 
well my coins are starting to confirm.. But Botpool still is showing all orphaned blocks with no block for the past 3 hours... ?
Would appear there is aproblem. them last 40 blocks or so at botpool have orphaned. I have about 5mil sitting unconfirmed. Something is afoot.

I had the same problem.  Whatever happened, it seems to be fixed now.  (I think.)
Would appear there is aproblem. them last 40 blocks or so at botpool have orphaned. I have about 5mil sitting unconfirmed. Something is afoot.
Activity: 64

Saamxx, I agree with you
Pages:
Jump to: