Author

Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update - page 149. (Read 149033 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Mission accomplished! Swapped 1:1 @ 5 sat. 1 Masternode for me. Gonna put another buy order for 10.000.000 at 3 sat i think. Gotta love weak hands. 😜

There is a huge buy order at 1 satoshi. Do you think it could reach 1 satoshi soon?

Could be but doubtfull. All depends on how the further development goes. If it keeps going as it has been since launch i don't see why not. But on the other hand. Not much more to screw up now so if nithing new fails i doubt if it goes sub 4 sat. But keep in mind, it's crypto, anything is possible. Who knows we might hit 100 sat. 😜
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I have the necessary funds in my COLX wallet. Is there a guide for setting up the masternode anywhere, or can anyone point me to the steps? Thanks.
Activity: 171
Merit: 105
Mission accomplished! Swapped 1:1 @ 5 sat. 1 Masternode for me. Gonna put another buy order for 10.000.000 at 3 sat i think. Gotta love weak hands. 😜

There is a huge buy order at 1 satoshi. Do you think it could reach 1 satoshi soon?
Activity: 49
why ?
Could not allocate tin
masternode  not  work

- The 'start' button in the UI did not work for me, but `masternode start-alias {name}` did work.

Else:
- Check the input and index with `masternode inputs` in the wallet that contains the funds,
- Check the masternode privkey matches (should be generated by `masternode genkey`)
- First start masternode, then start from controlling wallet.

Good luck!

Yes!!!
Very thank you!!!
Activity: 37
why ?
Could not allocate tin
masternode  not  work

- The 'start' button in the UI did not work for me, but `masternode start-alias {name}` did work.

Else:
- Check the input and index with `masternode inputs` in the wallet that contains the funds,
- Check the masternode privkey matches (should be generated by `masternode genkey`)
- First start masternode, then start from controlling wallet.

Good luck!
why ?

Could not allocate tin

masternode  not  work
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 11
Any guide on setting up a Masternode? The OP still seems to have the Nodes section empty.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
stabilascan.org
How much is the staking percentage?
There are already 6 Masternode, and COLX's network is getting stronger!
Yes there are. But as it seems, they are not being paid yet. The blockchain shows no masternode payments whatsoever.
I guess masternode will be able to work in October 2nd, because POS may need 7 days of maturity, I guess.

I don't think the maturity applies to masternode collateral. Also, in the colx-cli masternode list, masternodes have a lastpaid timestamp, but there are no corresponding payments on the blockchain.

Also, where did you get the 7 days maturity? In the source code, it seems to be 1 hour. https://github.com/ColossusCoinXT/ColossusCoinXT/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L71.

I didn't see the source code because I had CV2 and it was 7 days old - mature.
Status
COLX   2017-09-28 22:22   Manual

As far as I know, all NOVA withdrawals are in manual status. If someone succeeds in withdrawing money, I would like to tell you that we are here. Thank you very much. (supposedly for security reasons, so it takes 24 hours. Manual)
Yes there are. But as it seems, they are not being paid yet. The blockchain shows no masternode payments whatsoever.
I guess masternode will be able to work in October 2nd, because POS may need 7 days of maturity, I guess.

I don't think the maturity applies to masternode collateral. Also, in the colx-cli masternode list, masternodes have a lastpaid timestamp, but there are no corresponding payments on the blockchain.

Also, where did you get the 7 days maturity? In the source code, it seems to be 1 hour. https://github.com/ColossusCoinXT/ColossusCoinXT/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L71.
As long as the currency matures, you can POS
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
From what block exactly would it be possible to start POS? I believe the coin is POW for a specific amount of blocks?

00:00:56

masternodelist

已经有6个Masternode了,COLX的网络逐渐变强壮! Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 214
and 4 weeks ago that's about how much it would have cost for a colx node.  Cheesy
thats not true.
even when cv2 price was for example 6.25E-9 sats
20 000 000 cv2 coins = 0,12558btc

Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
I try to test to withdraw from nova to my pc wallet, it didn't reach. Nova message is "manual". What does it means? Is anybody here same experience with me?
try to addnode from https://novaexchange.com/addnodes/COLX/
should work Smiley

Thanks. But my wallet is already sync. I guess the problem is on nova exchange.
Activity: 8
I try to test to withdraw from nova to my pc wallet, it didn't reach. Nova message is "manual". What does it means? Is anybody here same experience with me?
try to addnode from https://novaexchange.com/addnodes/COLX/
should work Smiley
Jump to: