Author

Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update - page 153. (Read 149033 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
the cv2 locked in the swap will be lost?

Now why would they be lost? The swap has not occurred yet. Unless you got the coins for it. Please don't panic yet. There will be plenty of time for that later. Tongue
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I think not, just until re opening later today
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
the cv2 locked in the swap will be lost?
Activity: 30
No, this won't be a problem. It will be swapped at [20:00] UTC, restart of the Coin Swap.

Our highest priority is to ensure the inital pre-mined COLX [reserved for a full swap over (reverse 1-for-2 coin split)] /your future COLX Coins and a smooth and seamless Swap-over.

This swap should never have been allowed to start without everything being in place for it. There are now millions of CV2 locked in a queue and live markets continuing to trade.

Are you going to reimburse any losses if either CV2 / COLX are dumped to oblivion in the next few hours until the swap hopefully resumes?

What about the possibility for further delays?

Surely the moral thing to do here is to return all queued coins and get everything fully prepared for a proper swap?!

Much unproffesional, people got their CV2 stuck in swap.
Activity: 338
Merit: 123
COLX - Spread the grid.
DEV, you are not replying properly. where have the coins gone. the ones that were in queue. everyones balances seem to be showing zero. if the swap is delayed then the coins should be back in the balance. there is no accountibility of those millions of coins.

As you say, the ColossusCoin2 are queueing and will be swapped at [20:00] UTC
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
No, this won't be a problem. It will be swapped at [20:00] UTC, restart of the Coin Swap.

Our highest priority is to ensure the inital pre-mined COLX [reserved for a full swap over (reverse 1-for-2 coin split)] /your future COLX Coins and a smooth and seamless Swap-over.

This swap should never have been allowed to start without everything being in place for it. There are now millions of CV2 locked in a queue and live markets continuing to trade.

Are you going to reimburse any losses if either CV2 / COLX are dumped to oblivion in the next few hours until the swap hopefully resumes?

Surely the moral thing to do here is to return all queued coins and get everything fully prepared for a proper swap?!

Just another failed step to add to the list. Good thing i tried with only 250.000. Got my buy orders set out on 4 and 3 sat. ;-)
Activity: 177
My cv2 disappeared in the swap, what do i do?
Activity: 65

Activity: 214
my cv2 disappeared in the swap  Huh
my cv2 disappeared toooo  Sad
moderator in chat says they need dev to submit coins for swap. so...... lets wait .
COLX - Spread the grid.
The Coin Swap to the new ColossusCoinXT COLX Blockchain is delayed.

The Colossuscoin Team has decided to start the Coin Swap on September 28th, 2017 [20:00] UTC
and will take place on NovaExchange.com

https://novaexchange.com/coinswap/147/

We are sorry for the inconvenience and please excuse the delay.

The ColossusCoin Dev Team
Hi, no problem but my CV2 coins are now in a queue at Nova in the coinswap. I presume this won't be a problem? Looks like there are no coins available yet

Activity: 65

The Colossuscoin Team has decided to start the Coin Swap on September 28th, 2017 [20:00] UTC

I understand that delays happen - but earlier communication would be greatly appreciated by all I'm sure. It was pretty obvious that there were going to be issues when 30mins before the swap there was still only "13.0" coins available for swap.. Why even let it open in the first place - all that's happened is mud on everyone's faces.

Now there are MILLIONS of CV2 added to a coin swap queue on NovaExchange that have "disappeared" and NovaExchange are going to take a pasting all day for yet another delay in this swap. It's not really fair on NovaExchange mods as they will be fielding claims of lost/stolen coins all day now.

So - as stated by NovaExchange - we need to check with you as to whats going to happen to the coins in the queue?
Will they still be swapped?
Are they lost?

Activity: 1
my cv2 disappeared in the swap  Huh
Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
Activity: 70

Hi, no problem but my CV2 coins are now in a queue at Nova in the coinswap. I presume this won't be a problem? Looks like there are no coins available yet

I am in the same boat. Any reason for the delay? I will wait patiently.

Cheers
Activity: 214
I pressed swap....... for 120509.48899797 cv2 coins..... and now have no cv2 and no colx
thats not much for most people here....but for me its a lot.
i hope they was not deleted
Activity: 882
Merit: 252

COLX - Spread the grid.

Aaaaand, swap is cancelled. Reopens in 10 hours. Yet another fail to add to the list.
SWAP IS OPEN!

EDIT: lol, no coins in nova swap wallet.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Hello Smiley Here is a new mining pool for mining ColossusCoinXT.
It's based on YiiMP, no registration is needed :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:4033
  • User     : YOUR_COLX_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=COLX

Exemple of CCMiner command line :
Code:
ccminer.exe -a quark -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:4033 -u DSbvYC2rp3prcYdTCWRqAygT6F1qJwnwDW -p c=COLX

Happy mining Smiley
Jump to: