Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update - page 29. (Read 149033 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 103
Crypto maniac - HODL
Guys, have you got any problems with colx-1.0.5-win64 ? The thing is that wallet doesn't show the current transactions (staking). The last entry is Orphan block from 08 June. But explorer says that wallet is staking, yesterday got a stake. Another problem is balance, in the wallet I have more coins than on the explorer. Don't know what to think about it.

1) I can suggest to check if you are not on a forked chain.
Q: How can I verify that I'm on the current ColossusXT chain?
A: Enter the command "getblockcount" in the console. This will give you the current block number that you are synchronized to.
Then enter "getblockhash" followed by that block number.
Go to the ColossusXT blockchain explorer here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/colx/
Search for that same block number. Compare the block hash in the explorer to the block hash in your wallet.
If they are the same, you are on the current chain. If they're different, or the block number is not found, you are on a fork and need to reset. Follow the FAQ instructions for fixing a forked chain.

2) If so, a good way to fix it easily is to apply this guide: https://goo.gl/YLT1QJ

3) If you are sure you're on the correct chain now, Go to Tools > Wallet Repair > Recover Transactions 1 to get rid of orphan stuff.

a) My wallet is up to block 370948 - OK
b) getblockhash 370948 - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/colx/block.dws?6fd37ab9450f5245d46291e6c34ad701ea790c9ee7b4a007dd9e0ff09feb37dd.htm

Yes, I'm on the current chain.

3) Done! Repaired and synchronized once again. It deleted my orphan transactions but balance is same - different than explorer.

4) So now my wallet shows last stakes from 6/7/2018 (5x same day?) but explorer says last stake from 6/16/2018.

Thank you for your help but I'm afraid it is not working correctly.

EDIT: What is funny also there is no any transactions from 6/7/2018 on the explorer.
EDIT2: Another thing - in the wallet my 5th stake (newest) from 6/7/2018 has 9k confirmations, but 2nd stake from 6/7/2018 has 1043 confirmations. Mess.

EDIT3: I click on the 3 last transactions from 6/7/2018, took Transactions ID, check it on explorer and it shows different dates than from 6/7/2018. So I think the problem is that wallet shows different dates than actually should be. But staking.

Activity: 198
Merit: 13
Guys, have you got any problems with colx-1.0.5-win64 ? The thing is that wallet doesn't show the current transactions (staking). The last entry is Orphan block from 08 June. But explorer says that wallet is staking, yesterday got a stake. Another problem is balance, in the wallet I have more coins than on the explorer. Don't know what to think about it.

1) I can suggest to check if you are not on a forked chain.
Q: How can I verify that I'm on the current ColossusXT chain?
A: Enter the command "getblockcount" in the console. This will give you the current block number that you are synchronized to.
Then enter "getblockhash" followed by that block number.
Go to the ColossusXT blockchain explorer here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/colx/
Search for that same block number. Compare the block hash in the explorer to the block hash in your wallet.
If they are the same, you are on the current chain. If they're different, or the block number is not found, you are on a fork and need to reset. Follow the FAQ instructions for fixing a forked chain.

2) If so, a good way to fix it easily is to apply this guide: https://goo.gl/YLT1QJ

3) If you are sure you're on the correct chain now, Go to Tools > Wallet Repair > Recover Transactions 1 to get rid of orphan stuff.
Activity: 183
Merit: 103
Crypto maniac - HODL
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I need nodes for old colx wallet please send some thnkx.

https://t.me/joinchat/IDkoXQ3k29PPjMLyGTD8jw
Activity: 86
Not interesting, to much words Shocked
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
As shilly as it sounds -  COLX is one of the projects that I am most excited about and see as having huge potential.   Initially I was excited for a crazy cheap privacy coin that could take over what Verge is doing.   But I've enjoyed seeing the community grow and the devs bring about a different approach to separate COLX from being just another privacy focused coin.

I wish I didn't have money tied up right now, as I'd be buying more at these prices.

I am very happy, thanks to you I have recovered all my colx. Thanks thanks thanks

You’re welcome, my pleasure.
Activity: 60
I apologize yet, but from my android wallet I sent colx on 1/6/2018 I updated to the latest version, reset blocchain but nothing, my coins does not arrive on cryptopia. What can I do? Thanks for the answers

join discord channel to get support.

I opened a ticket on cryptopia, the problem is that the address to which I sent my colx does not match. I wonder how it is possible that I used the qr code. My colx are however present in the target wallet. The portfolio has only one transaction, that of my colx. I do not know what I should do to try to recover, on discord I do not know English well to discuss.

Please try this:

For Android, this returns back to normal state if the transaction seems "done" but if there is no transaction in reality:

I am very happy, thanks to you I have recovered all my colx. Thanks thanks thanks

1) save backup to the phone
2) Plug the phone into computer and save the backup file also to a USB etc.

then

1) uninstall the application
2) turn off the phone
3) Turn phone back on
4) Reinstall application
5) Recover wallet from backup in the settings

Also make sure you install latest Android version while you are reinstalling:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=colx.tech.team
I apologize yet, but from my android wallet I sent colx on 1/6/2018 I updated to the latest version, reset blocchain but nothing, my coins does not arrive on cryptopia. What can I do? Thanks for the answers

I opened a ticket on cryptopia, the problem is that the address to which I sent my colx does not match. I wonder how it is possible that I used the qr code. My colx are however present in the target wallet. The portfolio has only one transaction, that of my colx. I do not know what I should do to try to recover, on discord I do not know English well to discuss.

Please try this:

For Android, this returns back to normal state if the transaction seems "done" but if there is no transaction in reality:

then

2) turn off the phone
3) Turn phone back on
4) Reinstall application

Also make sure you install latest Android version while you are reinstalling:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=colx.tech.team

Please try this:

then

2) turn off the phone
3) Turn phone back on
4) Reinstall application
Activity: 882
Merit: 14

If you send your colx to a wrong address, you can`t do anything unfortunately.

Activity: 59
Hi guys,

I've got a question, this morning I got some staking rewards but they never got to 91 confirmations. They stayed at 79, 80 and 81 confirmations. Also it showed one extra reward but it was and orphan block.
Because they did not go further then previously mentioned confirmations I started looking for what was wrong. -> wallet not syncing anymore.
So I saw there was a newer wallet available and updated to this one.
After the update all my staking rewards turned to orphan blocks, so not only the ones of today.

Some ideas on how to fix this? Is this normal? What could have gone wrong?

Thanks in advance!

you staked on the old chain, i guess there was a fork

old chain Sad
Activity: 59

Join the community in Discord support channels and seek out guidance.
You will get answers to your problem.

On your part, check the transaction id on the blockchain explorer and see if it really happened or your coins are still on your address.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
On behalf of COLX

COLX community,

The developers are releasing a patch that should help with the network instability.  We apologize for the inconvenience. If required, a detailed update guide will be released later today for those that need it.

Download from:
https://t.co/UEm6C05fPm

===

OLX updated v1.0.5 wallet install guide

Linux / VPS 1.0.5: https://t.co/CAT9CeDb5U

Windows / Mac 1.0.5: https://t.co/5ry4lJNsbR

===

75K$ COLX Giveaway to one lucky person.

For a chance of winning, Retweet this, Heart and Follow us.
Entries end time is when we reach >75% Network Share of COLX Core v1.0.5.
Good Luck!

COLX Network Infos: https://t.co/lI0txzvxBe
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
Hi guys,

I've got a question, this morning I got some staking rewards but they never got to 91 confirmations. They stayed at 79, 80 and 81 confirmations. Also it showed one extra reward but it was and orphan block.
Because they did not go further then previously mentioned confirmations I started looking for what was wrong. -> wallet not syncing anymore.
After the update all my staking rewards turned to orphan blocks, so not only the ones of today.

Thanks in advance!

you staked on the old chain, i guess there was a fork
Activity: 1
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance!
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
stabilascan.org
I checked COLX/BTC in bitebtc.com but it has no volume at all. Maybe the COLX owners didn't trust the exchange site.
Pages:
Jump to: