Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update - page 33. (Read 149033 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ColossusXT after listing the new exchange, look at your circulation coins and how the volume of trading will go up.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
Found out about COLX today and i am truly impressed. This is one of the more advanced POS coins that i feel is incredibly undervalued at the moment (at only 35 sats each!). I am greatly looking forward to the future of this project.

The new exchange listing will hopefully bring more awareness about the coin and pump it's value up.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
This is how you do a community project right.

I was helping out early on, been around since before the cv2 swap . . and since then have watched this coin and the team mature into something I respect in this space.

My hat is off to th82, infodump, GreatGama, conquistad0r, xsquad, heat007, Jan1337, PioyPioyPioy, Dmitry, and anyone else I may have forgot . . I apologize.

I am not as active in the Discord anymore, but this team worked through the coinsmarket debacle (wrote that awesome analysis) and I am extremely impressed in how they have grown COLX.

Much love guys . . . .
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
So guys any news these days? Have been gone for a few days. Keep hodling
Activity: 546
Merit: 253

$COLX community, As our first step into the Asian market,
trading of #colx will commence on FUBT exchange this Friday, 5/18.
3 million colx will be given away as an incentive to trade on their platform.
https://www.fubt.top/

Colx team

Thanks for update !
Activity: 338
Merit: 123
COLX - Spread the grid.

$COLX community, As our first step into the Asian market,
trading of #colx will commence on FUBT exchange this Friday, 5/18.
3 million colx will be given away as an incentive to trade on their platform.
https://www.fubt.top/

Colx team
Activity: 252
I kept there 100k COLX on tradesatoshi.com, this stock market is a scam. I cant login into this exchange.

try to clear your cookies and chache and try to relogin
or you can change another browser,if you use chrome then you can try with firefox
make sure your browser both chrome and firefox already uptodate
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
I kept there 100k COLX on tradesatoshi.com, this stock market is a scam. I cant login into this exchange.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Hopefully Russians start wrecking all of them so mine will go up in value  Grin
Activity: 266
 I think that Binance should take a stance on this, as these kind of events hurt the reputation of the crypto markets. Especially the regular joe will get burned trading a coin like this.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Excited about $COLX  Shocked Bought this for fun at 1 sat when the rebrand was first announced and forgot about it. Now is when I downloaded the new version of the wallet to stake. I'm just short of a masternode tho  Undecided
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
Sell everything and buy COLX...

COLX moon time!
🚀
Activity: 231
Merit: 16
Did some research and bought some COLX for long term, looking very attractive
 and promising project. Good Luck!
Activity: 19
 i just buy COLX from Cryptopia

and now i try to install COLX wallet for my lovely coin
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I see that the price of ColossusXT has been declining. What do the project staff do? But it's a good time to buy a good project.
This is a normal situation, even if the price is low, some people will buy and invest. Developing a project is not an easy thing.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
I see that the price of ColossusXT has been declining. What do the project staff do? But it's a good time to buy a good project.
Activity: 86
I want to buy some COLX but I cannot register at NovaExchange.  How do I buy some COLX if I cannot get access to this exchange!?
Activity: 338
Merit: 123
COLX - Spread the grid.

$COLX is crowdfunding to get partnered with Coinswitch, the first Cryptocurrency exchange aggregator of information, collecting data such as rates from the leading exchanges found around the world

Please support by donating here - https://www.ciwox.com/colx/crowdfunding

Spread the grid.
Colx team

Activity: 84
Most people jump in on binance thinking theyre getting 20% everytime it goes up 100 sats but thats the increase from the price yesterday theyre really only getting 5%
Pages:
Jump to: