Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update - page 85. (Read 149033 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Did you restart your wallet after modifying the file?  It will need to load what you just added.

yes did multiple times but theres no way to make it connect. also chkd windows firewall, all rules are set properly
edit: wallet is empty but i guess it needs to connect before i can move colx inside

My wallet took a while to connect too - how long did you try?  Let it run overnight and see what happens.

ok will try, left it open for about an hr at most but no luck. 

If I remember correctly mine took several hours to get a connection on one computer but then connected right away on another.  Give it a while.

THAT WORKED

thanks everybody
Activity: 44
Merit: 1

COLX will moon soo hard. Like i said before, i srsly cant get my head arround the fact people are selling atm.

I use the opertunity to buy some more tho Smiley

Cryptopia will bring in a decent amount of ppl, marketing is 0 atm. If devs get their marketing game on, we will take off! Smiley
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I am very strange exchange where you are, whether to consider some of the mainstream exchanges on the line?
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
The COLX Dev-Team announced today that the planned COLX Coin Burn will take place tomorrow.

After a successful Coin Burn the Team will be able to pay the Cryptopia fee to get COLX listed.

We're expecting to see COLX on Cryptopia in the following days or weeks. Stay tuned!

From the blog linked above: https://colx.blog/colx-twitter-next-steps-for-cryptopia-update/

Activity: 112
Bought a Masternode because this project looks very good. Holding long term!

Well done and you've made a very wise decision... And a very warm welcome to Team COLX!

I've just started a MN Think Tank Facebook Group and look forward to hopefully seeing you over there too - https://www.facebook.com/COLX-Masternodes-2025283051089279/

It's open to everyone and everyone is more than welcome...   (y)

This project looks very active  Grin

And the community is very supportive! Even tho im not an experienced trader, this is the strongest community i have ever seen and im proud that im part of this project. I forsee great things for COLX in 2018, im in it (as many people here) for the long run! Smiley

Have a great day/evening Smiley
Activity: 47
Bought a Masternode because this project looks very good. Holding long term!
What i dont get is that people are selling very low atm.. i mean why would you do that? There is a coin burn coming and crypropia will bring in new members aswell... Huh

They can't understand exactly what that means and what's about to happen!!  Just buy up all their coins and watch them kicking themselves when it next flys up again... exactly the same as last time there were people crying in the forum if you back-read it all...  

Seems strange tho, dont know what to think of it  Undecided

Not that im worried, but why would a sane person do this

Either they aren't sane... or they don't have a clue what they are doing... are my two best guesses!!  lol    Smiley

Or they bought really low and have made massive profits that they want to invest elsewhere.

Still, nobody likes throwing away money :p
What i dont get is that people are selling very low atm.. i mean why would you do that? There is a coin burn coming and crypropia will bring in new members aswell... Huh

They can't understand exactly what that means and what's about to happen!!  Just buy up all their coins and watch them kicking themselves when it next flys up again... exactly the same as last time there were people crying in the forum if you back-read it all...  

Either they aren't sane... or they don't have a clue what they are doing... are my two best guesses!!  lol    Smiley

Or they bought really low and have made massive profits that they want to invest elsewhere.

Or it's the 'Suits'... as they have constantly been trying to manipulate the COLX market price down, and are spending lots of bitcoin in the process... While coinsmarkets has been down, for the past couple of days, that only left 1 exchange COLX could still could be traded on; tradesatoshie, which usually has the far smaller trade volumes of the pair, so that made it even easier for them to have an even bigger effect and impact on the prices with their nefarious trading and auto-trading-bots... hence all of the abnormal dips in the market which shouldn't have normally been there...

You only have to study the trades history, and they stick out like a sore thumb, as they are deliberately trading at a loss; and losing a whole load of money in the process, to keep forcing the price down... but all it's effectively doing, is giving all 'real traders' cheaper coins... but I guess they are too dumb to see that! LOL  As the more they pay to push it down, the cheaper it makes it for us to buy it all back up again!!   lol

But I think that does explain the very unusual swings down in the market, when compared with other markets that they aren't currently trying so hard to manipulate.

So, if that is the real answer, which I believe it is, and am not alone in that summation; then they don't really have a clue exactly what they are doing... and are just spending an awful lot of time, effort and money to very effectively give us all cheaper coins!   Smiley

So, I for one thank them greatly, and once they realise this, and that it's not having the desired effect they wanted, they'll probably give up and go back to spending loads more money trying more futile, and very expensive, DDoS attacks... Which again is pretty dumb really; as it is only slightly 'annoying' and has no effect whatsoever on the actual COLX coin itself, as it is decentralised, peer-to-peer, blockchain technology, which is designed in such a way that there deliberately isn't one centralised target that they even aim at, let alone hit!

So, The Next Steps...

20 Billion of the Old Coins have now been successfully Burned!

They are now waiting on the rest of the new COLX coins, the ones that weren't used for swapping, to be burned...

Then they will have the final total number of coins figures to finally get the Cryptopia application filed and sorted...

So we are already on yellow alert now, and just have to wait patiently for the latest news announcements... whilst buying up as many 'Suit' discounted coins as we possibly can...    (y)

So get ready for us all to enjoy a TRULY COLOSSUS 2018!

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
This project looks very active  Grin
Activity: 64

EXCELLENT NEWS!! And very many thanks for sharing... And another step closer...   Smiley   Just hold on to your horses now... and get ready for the ride of your life!!    (y)

They can't understand exactly what that means and what's about to happen!!  Just buy up all their coins and watch them kicking themselves when it next flys up again... exactly the same as last time there were people crying in the forum if you back-read it all... 

Seems strange tho, dont know what to think of it  Undecided

Great news... It's back!   Smiley

Let's hope it stays back now!!  - https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-COLX.htm    (y)

mmmmmm I think I spoke too soon as it's still 'flaky' but I did manage to login so they are getting it sorted slowly...  

They can't understand exactly what that means and what's about to happen!!  Just buy up all their coins and watch them kicking themselves when it next flys up again... exactly the same as last time there were people crying in the forum if you back-read it all... 

Pages:
Jump to: