Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update - page 81. (Read 149033 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The purse was synchronized, but how now from the exchange to put coins on it, there is no address sewn in there?

In the menu, go to File > Receiving Addresses. You can find and manage your address(es) there.
You can use this link to explore the blockchain.. your transaction info should all be there: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/colx/

I have a question of my own. I'm using the Mac wallet and am trying to stake.

I opened the config file and added a line saying staking=1
Restarted, unlocked the wallet for staking only and synchronized with the blockchain (and apparently masternodes as well)

My balance hit the wallet exactly 7 days ago, so they should be matured by now, but in the status bar it still says Staking is not active.

How can I fix this?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Now my wallet won't create a sending or receiving address.  What is going on??? My coins are who knows where!  It seems to me that if the block chain is truly a "ledger" then why when I try to repair my wallet by searching the block chain for the transaction it come back with nothing???  Lastly, why cant I create an address???

Please someone this is gonna drive me insane!!!!!

I sent you a pm I may be able to help.
Activity: 102
Now my wallet won't create a sending or receiving address.  What is going on??? My coins are who knows where!  It seems to me that if the block chain is truly a "ledger" then why when I try to repair my wallet by searching the block chain for the transaction it come back with nothing???  Lastly, why cant I create an address???

Please someone this is gonna drive me insane!!!!!
Activity: 22
The purse was synchronized, but how now from the exchange to put coins on it, there is no address sewn in there?
Activity: 272
Merit: 35
At least these devs know now why it pays to list a coin on robust exchanges like Bittrex, Cryptopia, Binance, and...

The COLX devs said they are waiting for Novaexchange to close before they can list on Cryptopia. Does that make any sense? As if those coins listed on Nova are not listing in other exchanges. What an idiotic excuse.

Dude they payed it. Just relax! It takes time to list something on a robust exchange. And if you been following instead of just reading the last page, you will realize this is already in process.  Tongue  Kiss
Activity: 115
Even though both exchanges are giving everyone trouble, there was over a 30% pump. It's amazing. Made $10k in a day. Can't complain.

The real mystery is how people are able to trade the COLX now... Huh

Coinmarkets.com is down 95% of the time, and even when its up, it wont last longer than 1 minute.
On Tradesatoshi yesterday it was almost impossible to put new order - all attempts timed out. Today I even cannot login there, as it doesn't send 2FA email!! Its ridiculous. Those small exchanges are pure gamble.
I would strongly suggest against going on more small exchanges - as that will just add frustration. COLX needs one (better two) normal, well maintained exchange, to get out of those underpowered and shady exchanges it is currently listed on. Nova was excellent, its a pity it is closing down

I feel you man... Bought COLX on tradesatoshi aswell as CM, just because i think prices will skyrocket in the future when COLX gets listed on bigger exchanges. Thats why i went with both exchanges..

I had my fair problems with up/down time with both exchanges, or unable to widraw my fund, like many i was panicking too.. But in the end i was able to get the coins out of the exchanges and into the wallet.

To all people having coins into either tradesatoshi or CM, i know you panic just because you cant access, but i think when traffic goes down, everything will be alright again.. COLX is getting on cryptopia soon, so that will get alot of traffic out of both exchanges. I honestly dont think you will lose your coins. I also found out the exchanges are more accessible late nights (from Europe here), so i'd give that a try aswell.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
At least these devs know now why it pays to list a coin on robust exchanges like Bittrex, Cryptopia, Binance, and...

The COLX devs said they are waiting for Novaexchange to close before they can list on Cryptopia. Does that make any sense? As if those coins listed on Nova are not listing in other exchanges. What an idiotic excuse.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
I managed to do some trading (and deposits) at CM. Even with all the outages.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Even though both exchanges are giving everyone trouble, there was over a 30% pump. It's amazing. Made $10k in a day. Can't complain.

The real mystery is how people are able to trade the COLX now... Huh

Coinmarkets.com is down 95% of the time, and even when its up, it wont last longer than 1 minute.
On Tradesatoshi yesterday it was almost impossible to put new order - all attempts timed out. Today I even cannot login there, as it doesn't send 2FA email!! Its ridiculous. Those small exchanges are pure gamble.
I would strongly suggest against going on more small exchanges - as that will just add frustration. COLX needs one (better two) normal, well maintained exchange, to get out of those underpowered and shady exchanges it is currently listed on. Nova was excellent, its a pity it is closing down
First, NEXT.Exhange needs to launch. Their cautiously communicated launch dates have been postponed a few times already, so keep the option open that it could take another 2-4 weeks.

Thanks for the info! How about chinese exchanges, these new exchanges charge low-fee for listing and they have huge audience waiting to grab good coins? Any ideas on that guys?

Kucoin application was submitted today!

https://twitter.com/ColossusCoinXT/status/949413571343060992
kucoin how many registered users of this platform? It seems like I've heard a lot lately, but I'm happy that ColossusCoinXT has more friends involved

Will there be an exchange platform for Asia?

Thought i've seen a post on reddit about it somewhere but i cant seem to find it.
Our colx markets crashed down Huh What can we do with this? My coins were stuck in coinsmarket Sad

Bought COLX between up/downtime of CM, also got it out and into my hardware wallet. But yeah... CM cant handle the traffic
Activity: 784
In relation to exchange, in the newexchange it will not be negotiated anymore because the exchange will not be closed now in 2018?
Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
Our colx markets crashed down Huh What can we do with this? My coins were stuck in coinsmarket Sad
Activity: 2
Does anyone now if World Community Grid project payments will be made to the end of week as previously planned?
Activity: 183
Merit: 103
Crypto maniac - HODL
Thanks for all the help.  I was able to get the program synced and running, but I lost my coins.  Apparently, I copied the wrong wallet.dat file and not the one created in the ColxciinXT folder.  I tried everything I could think of but nothing....I'm pretty bummed out and exhausted!☹️

90% wallets working same.
1.Run wallet.
2.Create address
3.Dump private key (if available)
4.Do what you need to do

You should dump your private key first and forget about files like wallet.dat

5. Problems? Just import prv key.

Hope this helps.
Activity: 102
Thanks for all the help.  I was able to get the program synced and running, but I lost my coins.  Apparently, I copied the wrong wallet.dat file and not the one created in the ColxciinXT folder.  I tried everything I could think of but nothing....I'm pretty bummed out and exhausted!☹️
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
First, NEXT.Exhange needs to launch. Their cautiously communicated launch dates have been postponed a few times already, so keep the option open that it could take another 2-4 weeks.

Thanks for the info! How about chinese exchanges, these new exchanges charge low-fee for listing and they have huge audience waiting to grab good coins? Any ideas on that guys?

kucoin how many registered users of this platform? It seems like I've heard a lot lately, but I'm happy that ColossusCoinXT has more friends involved

Will there be an exchange platform for Asia?
Activity: 29
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Activity: 19
You guys who are taking the time to answer these questions.... you are awesome. Thank you.

One last ones for the weekend lol....

Question : People say to manually back up the wallet.dat file on the computer. If I went to my wallet and clicked on File, Backup Wallet, while its still running.... will that pretty much do the same thing?

Yes you should make sure your wallet is encrypted with a passphrase, otherwise anyone could open your wallet and take the funds. If you plan on holding for a while I would recommend backing up on another device or drive. I like to encrypt usb drives with veracrypt and store the wallet / passphrase on them.
Pages:
Jump to: