Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update - page 90. (Read 149033 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
If Colossuscoin (COLX) enables payments to anyone in the world with almost no fees what is the source of your monetization then?
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
stabilascan.org
Just wanna show my Colx Avatar and Signature. This is part of the campaign but without any bounty Grin but if someone wants to donate Colx, here's my address: DRqskGxEMjM9WxB5SAa6k4nxSEZRcsqVWq
Activity: 21
I think its important marketing about the instant transaction and privacy un 4/chan and reddit

Agreed, the more publicity, and in the greater number of places, the better...    (y)

Have a truly COLOSSUS 2018!

Could be that the price still low because of big whales trying to approach a MN?
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
Can't trade on coinsmarkets...too much DDoS attack! What's the update on cryptopia's listing?
Curious about that too. Most of my funds are in Cryptopia so it would be more convenient for me to buy colx there. Hoping they would get listed the soonest.
Activity: 112
I think its important marketing about the instant transaction and privacy un 4/chan and reddit

Agreed, the more publicity, and in the greater number of places, the better...    (y)

Have a truly COLOSSUS 2018!
Dumping now?

Sorry mate, you're in the wrong group if you want a dump... Try the CR!    Grin

COLX holders never dump...   (y)

Stay Strong!

& Have a truly COLOSSUS 2018!
Activity: 21
Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
Can't trade on coinsmarkets...too much DDoS attack! What's the update on cryptopia's listing?
Activity: 29
Activity: 64
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
Hi there,

I'm putting together an evaluation matrix of all notable Anonymous/Private cryptocurrencies, and could use your help clarifying ColossusCoinXT.    Feedback including reference to something official (website, whitepaper etc) or Dev comments (or devs themselves) would be very much appreciated.

Thank you!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anonymity-security-and-privacy-anonymous-cryptocurrency-enhancement-comparsion-2669844

I'm going to shot down here, but as a MN owner, i would like MNs to NOT allow users to pool their coins together and collectively create a MN without sending coins to a 'keeper of coins'

pure greed here,but this would lower the value of our MNs (for those who are able to own one) and would have MNs sprouting up left and right.

MN holders right now are in for the long haul, our coins are parked permanently, maintaining the price where its at.

if we allow easy MNs by pooling resources, these holders might liquidate returns as soon as they come in they get pushing the price down.

it is only recently that people have begun to notice COLX and there are more requests for easy MNs (pool resources together w/o sending coins to 1 wallet) as most people have begun to see how valuable a MN is.

why should early adopters and stakeholders who risked money when COLX was not even half a penny and we're now being rewarded for our faith in this coin, be shortchanged for these new players?

Hi, and yes I agree that they are all very valid points... I'm a MN Holder myself as well... But I thought that the MN rewards were fixed and not dependent upon the actual number of MN's..?  Please correct me if I am wrong as MN's are still a relatively new concept to me as COLX is the first time I had ever come across them before.

And yes currently nearly half of the coins are locked in masternodes as you rightly say which is obviously a great thing for everybody -

Supply:   4,027,031,669 COLX

Coins locked:   1,890,000,000 COLX (46.93%)

All the best

Pete...
Activity: 61
I'm going to shot down here, but as a MN owner, i would like MNs to NOT allow users to pool their coins together and collectively create a MN without sending coins to a 'keeper of coins'

pure greed here,but this would lower the value of our MNs (for those who are able to own one) and would have MNs sprouting up left and right.

MN holders right now are in for the long haul, our coins are parked permanently, maintaining the price where its at.

if we allow easy MNs by pooling resources, these holders might liquidate returns as soon as they come in they get pushing the price down.

it is only recently that people have begun to notice COLX and there are more requests for easy MNs (pool resources together w/o sending coins to 1 wallet) as most people have begun to see how valuable a MN is.

why should early adopters and stakeholders who risked money when COLX was not even half a penny and we're now being rewarded for our faith in this coin, be shortchanged for these new players?
Activity: 216

And very interesting to look back on here at my earlier projection from New Year's Eve again now...

It took a little longer to consolidate than I originally predicted...

But you can see exactly where it's headed next from it still...  (y)   Cool

As always, awsome job Pete! Really love your commitment to this project.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank to COLX community for its hard work and helping one another, many other communities can take an example.

I hope the main website will be up very soon. As for the devs I really hope they get their marketing on point, when we raise more awareness, only then we can reveal the true potential of COLX .

Very many thanks for your very kind words... I do my best and it's a project well worth putting in 110% on or I wouldn't be here...   (y)     Smiley  

Night, Pete...
Activity: 115

Job's a goodun... That's close enough for government work!    Cool 

At least it's usable for now and we can add more as we go along -

https://colxcoin.com/

ALL wallets are there and downloadable... Plus instructions for staking...

And I've added the masternode instructions and links to the telegram listing here as well...

COLX - ​"T​he opportunity of a lifetime must be seized in the lifetime of the opportunity..."

More Power to You!

All the best

Pete...

As always, awsome job Pete! Really love your commitment to this project.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank to COLX community for its hard work and helping one another, many other communities can take an example.

I hope the main website will be up very soon. As for the devs I really hope they get their marketing on point, when we raise more awareness, only then we can reveal the true potential of COLX .

Job's a goodun... That's close enough for government work!    Cool  

At least it's usable for now and we can add more as we go along -

https://colxcoin.com/

ALL wallets are there and downloadable... Plus instructions for staking...

And I've added the masternode instructions and links to the telegram listing on here as well...

COLX - ​"T​he opportunity of a lifetime must be seized in the lifetime of the opportunity..."

More Power to You!

All the best

Pete...

https://masternodes.online/currencies/COLX/ Masternode worth: $120,870.00 / 8.20000 BTC

Hello

colx's web page does not work anymore, who can tell me how to participate in the
masternode please?

I'm currently working hard on rebuilding a mirror then all the info will be there...  The first thing you need is 10,000,000 COLX which at the current price is $123,250 .00

See the full details and the amazing rewards here - https://masternodes.online/currencies/COLX/ - Masternode worth:   $123,250.00 / 8.30000 BTC

Daily income
$138.8529
0.00935074 BTC
11265.9574 COLX

Yearly income
$50,681.3176
3.41302179 BTC
4112074.451 COLX

If/when you've brought the coins then PM and I'll give you more assistance if I haven't already got the new page up and running again by then...

Good Luck and enjoy a TRULY COLOSSUS 2018!

Once you've brought your 10,000,000 COLX Coins follow the simple step-by-step instruction here -

COLX Masternode Install Guide v2.0 - http://telegra.ph/COLX-Masternode-Install-Guide-v10-09-30

Good Luck and again enjoy a TRULY COLOSSUS 2018!

Pages:
Jump to: