Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update - page 94. (Read 149033 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Just realised a COLX masternode, current prices, makes just over $80k... thats just insane  Shocked

At it's peek, it was well over $100k... So if you are seriously consider getting one I'd definitely do it before the next BIG climb...   (y)

Enjoy a truly COLOSSUS 2018!

Yeah its freakin insane! Unfortunately my pockets are not that deep, I have been buying more COLX and almost up to 2m (was coming from 1.1m). Maybe someday, but that masternode wont be there anytime soon, atleast not for me haha.

Wish i had the money laying arround for a MN. But as for now i'm just going with the price drops, dropping the money I can miss into those sweet COLX and hold as long as possible.

Thanks Pete! Hopefully 2018 will be your year Wink

I was very lucky to see this so early on... The Crypto Gods must have been smiling down on me favourably I guess... Smiley ...and I'm very sorry you're still a long way off getting one... but we're ALL set to have a really incredible 2018!  Mine has definitely already got off to an absolutely incredible start and I'm really looking forward to see COLX changing more and more lives for the better throughout this year, and beyond!

I'm not sure if anybody is doing it yet with COLX or not; but I've already thought that we could maybe put together some sort of shared masternode pools... i.e. if you've got 2m and we get four other people with 2m = 10m = 1 masternode... then split the returns 5 ways...

mmmm, definitely some food for thought there...

...or even 10 spots for ten people at 1m each for a pool...

Would be an awsome idea, I would be certainly down for something like this. How could one realise something like this, do four people need to send their share to 1 address (since you need 10m COLX on one address)?

yes, it would need a 'Custodian of the Coins' ... who could be trusted not to run off with them... I've run some pretty big businesses in my time and it's just like trusting them sat on any exchange I guess... mtgox is a prime example... and the other exchanges that have vanished over the years with people's coins...  like I said, food for thought, and I've already been toying with the idea of putting together an exchange myself for quite a time... one of my colleagues is already putting together a new 5 year plan and I know an exchange is on it so I'll see what else he comes up with and think about how best it could be set up... (y)

Yeah and thats the thing haha. Ofcourse it comes to trust, would be awsome if there was a 100% safe solution for this... haha

As there is one thing that ive learned in my life, be very careful in whom you trust.
I mean take yourself for example, people stole 100.000 coins from a starving man craving for some pizza Wink

No, I've learned the hard way; TRUST NO ONE!!  I would never send the coins till I'd actually received the pizzas!!    Smiley  

And, just thinking out loud, in theory it could be deved to allow a masternode to run on more than one transaction ID

i.e. rather than a masternode requiring 1 x 10 mill transaction ID, it could be deved to need 5 x 2mil or 10 x 1mil transaction ID's to start...

Then you could hold your coins... send 2mil to yourself to get a 2mil transaction ID and then add that as one ID to the main masternode config file... and 4 others do the same... and off it goes... you can currently set where you want it to send the coins that are mined so again dev that to have the option for 5 or 10 payout addresses and everyone receives their shares automatically... as if by magic...

And the coins would never have to leave the safekeeping of your local wallet whilst staking them on the masternode...

The COLX devs will probably shoot me for even suggesting this... but, in theory at least, it could be coded... and not very hard to do from the current system...   Smiley    (y)

But this would open up the benefits of masternodes to a lot more people now that the price has made it cost-prohibitive for most people...

Activity: 115
Merit: 0
Just realised a COLX masternode, current prices, makes just over $80k... thats just insane  Shocked

At it's peek, it was well over $100k... So if you are seriously consider getting one I'd definitely do it before the next BIG climb...   (y)

Yeah its freakin insane! Unfortunately my pockets are not that deep, I have been buying more COLX and almost up to 2m (was coming from 1.1m). Maybe someday, but that masternode wont be there anytime soon, atleast not for me haha.

Wish i had the money laying arround for a MN. But as for now i'm just going with the price drops, dropping the money I can miss into those sweet COLX and hold as long as possible.

I was very lucky to see this so early on... The Crypto Gods must have been smiling down on me favourably I guess... Smiley ...and I'm very sorry you're still a long way off getting one... but we're ALL set to have a really incredible 2018!  Mine has definitely already got off to an absolutely incredible start and I'm really looking forward to see COLX changing more and more lives for the better throughout this year, and beyond!

I'm not sure if anybody is doing it yet with COLX or not; but I've already thought that we could maybe put together some sort of shared masternode pools... i.e. if you've got 2m and we get four other people with 2m = 10m = 1 masternode... then split the returns 5 ways...

Would be an awsome idea, I would be certainly down for something like this. How could one realise something like this, do four people need to send their share to 1 address (since you need 10m COLX on one address)?

yes, it would need a 'Custodian of the Coins' ... who could be trusted not to run off with them... I've run some pretty big businesses in my time and it's just like trusting them sat on any exchange I guess... mtgox is a prime example... and the other exchanges that have vanished over the years with people's coins...  like I said, food for thought, and I've already been toying with the idea of putting together an exchange myself for quite a time... one of my colleagues is already putting together a new 5 year plan and I know an exchange is on it so I'll see what else he comes up with and think about how best it could be set up... (y)

Yeah and thats the thing haha. Ofcourse it comes to trust, would be awsome if there was a 100% safe solution for this... haha

As there is one thing that ive learned in my life, be very careful in whom you trust.
I mean take yourself for example, people stole 100.000 coins from a starving man craving for some pizza Wink

yes, it would need a 'Custodian of the Coins' ... who could be trusted not to run off with them... I've run some pretty big businesses in my time and it's just like trusting them sat on any exchange I guess... mtgox is a prime example... and the other exchanges that have vanished over the years with people's coins...  like I said, food for thought, and I've already been toying with the idea of putting together an exchange myself for quite a time... one of my colleagues is already putting together a new 5 year plan and I know an exchange is on it so I'll see what else he comes up with and think about how best it could be set up... (y)

Any news on when COLX will be officially listed at Cryptopia? Something tells me that's when the next moon comes and I can get my Tesla  Cool

'Imminent' - Hopefully not long after they get back to work after being in holiday mode...

And I look forward to seeing your new Tesla photos very, very soon... I'm personally more a Lambo man myself...  Cool  

This was the one I had way back in 1999 - A British Racing Green Diablo SV with a custom racing rear wing...   <3  

Activity: 272
Merit: 35
Any news on when COLX will be officially listed at Cryptopia? Something tells me that's when the next moon comes and I can get my Tesla  Cool
pete898 = colxwhale Wink

mobie dick..?  Wink  ...I'm most definitely addicted yes!!  

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

Just realised a COLX masternode, current prices, makes just over $80k... thats just insane  Shocked

At it's peek, it was well over $100k... So if you are seriously consider getting one I'd definitely do it before the next BIG climb...   (y)

I was very lucky to see this so early on... The Crypto Gods must have been smiling down on me favourably I guess... Smiley ...and I'm very sorry you're still a long way off getting one... but we're ALL set to have a really incredible 2018!  Mine has definitely already got off to an absolutely incredible start and I'm really looking forward to see COLX changing more and more lives for the better throughout this year, and beyond!

Just realised a COLX masternode, current prices, makes just over $80k... thats just insane  Shocked

At it's peek, it was well over $100k... So if you are seriously consider getting one I'd definitely do it before the next BIG climb...   (y)

She just broke through the 1 cent barrier again...  Smiley  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/colossuscoinxt/#charts

ColossusCoinXT (COLX) $0.010112 USD (37.62%)

P.S. Sorry, too late, it's already over $100k again!  Smiley   Masternode worth:   $101,140.00 / 7.40000 BTC
Good afternoon! And what is the reason for such a mega pump? From the very beginning I looked at the coin, but I did not buy ... I was confused by the small amount of trades. And now it's scary to enter. Price made x70

Im still buying at dips! Unfortunately my pockets are not deep enough :p

But cryptopia listing is coming, so is the burn of the unswapped coins. Giving that COLX is one (if not) the best privacy token out there, im going all in on this project.

Goodluck on making your decision Wink

I went 'All-In' too, over the last 6 months on the run up to the coin-burn as I could see exactly where COLX was headed, even back then...

People buying masternodes had a big impact at 10,000,000 per masternode, especially as the supply on the only two available exchanges is relatively limited; so you have to keep buying up the price range of the currently available people selling... unless you want to sit and wait and hope your order eventually gets fulfilled... but as the price increases your order just sits there in the queue... so you have to cancel it and start buying in again at the new higher price... or sit there and wait and hope it comes down again... But I think most people are like me and are impatient and they just want to get their hands on the 10 mil coins so that they can start mining as quickly as possible regardless of if it ends up costing them more than originally anticipated.

There were roughly 150 masternodes before the climb and we're currently on 186... So that's 36 x 10,000,000 = 360,000,000 coins that those people had to get their hands on which made it climb steeply...

The other great aspect is ALL those coins are now 'locked in', as once you've got a masternode you've locked in the passive income for life... So that's another reason that I've been saying all along that COLX is Pump, Pump, Pump with Zero Dump! Which everybody has now seen...  (y)

I hope that answers your question and, as Jan rightly points out, the listing on Cryptopia will be the next BIG push up... plus probably then even more people buying up more masternodes...

Good afternoon! And what is the reason for such a mega pump? From the very beginning I looked at the coin, but I did not buy ... I was confused by the small amount of trades. And now it's scary to enter. Price made x70

But cryptopia listing is coming, so is the burn of the unswapped coins. Giving that COLX is one (if not) the best privacy token out there, im going all in on this project.

I went 'All-In' too over the last 6 months on the run up to the coin-burn as I could see exactly where COLX was headed, even back then...

People buying masternodes had a big impact at 10,000,000 per masternode, especially as the supply on the only two available exchanges is relatively limited; so you have to keep buying up the price range of the currently available people selling... unless you want to sit and wait and hope your order eventually gets fulfilled... but as the price increases your order just sits there in the queue... so you have to cancel it and start buying in again at the new higher price... or sit there and wait and hope it comes down again... But I think most people are like me and are impatient and they just want to get their hands on the 10 mil coins so that they can start mining as quickly as possible regardless of if it ends up costing them more than originally anticipated.

There were roughly 150 masternodes before the climb and we're currently on 186... So that's 36 x 10,000,000 = 360,000,000 coins that those people had to get their hands on which made it climb steeply...

The other great aspect is ALL those coins are locked in as once you've got a masternode you've locked in the passive income for life... So that's another reason that I've been saying all along that COLX is Pump, Pump, Pump with zero dump!  (y)

I hope that answers your question and as Jan rightly points out the listing on Cryptopia will be the next push up... plus probably then even more people buying up more masternodes...

Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Hi mates, where do you recommend me to purchase some COLXs Novaexchange or Coinsmarket, the last one has more volume but the first has some COLXs sell orders at 40 sats, what is  a bit strange.

Novaexchange is closing down and not taking on new registrations... They were doing the coin-swap which ended on the 28th December 2017... So I'd recommend Coinmarket until the new Cryptopia listing goes live... The team crowdfunding campaign paid the 2.2 Bitcoins listing fee already, so everybody is just waiting now till their admin/Devs adds it and it goes live... which will be another very exciting; one small step forward for man, one giant leap for mankind!

Have a truly COLOSSUS 2018!!

P.S. This is the other current live alternative - https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=COLX_BTC

Oh thanks Pete, you are doing well job talking so good about COLX ! The marketcap is ridiculous for COLX and a listing on Cryptopia will be amazing.

I´ve saw you have a crypto book and i am really interested in read it, so if you could PM the pdf link i will appreciate that!

Many thanks for your very kind words Jan and I do my best...  Smiley

Sure, if you PM me your email address I'll send it over as an attachment... I need to update the last few chapters now for COLX but I've someone working on that already, but the rest is still current...

Bought 47.000 COLX at 680 sats, not a really good entry but hold is gonna be profitable!

I already PM you, ty!!!

Yes, good call! ...I emailed it over so let me know if you didn't receive it...  (y)
Pages:
Jump to: