Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update - page 96. (Read 149033 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hello,

Is there a way to fix the wrong COLX price on blockfolio Huh?

Thanks a lot Smiley

Yes, by manipulating the market down!  Which is what they are doing!!!  

As COLX is so new, and the price is still low, and it's currently only available to buy and sell on two relatively small exchanges, the 'powers that be', with their unlimited deep pockets and resources, can, relatively easily for them, move it about at will unfortunately. They have had many years practice at manipulating much bigger markets, like the silver market as a prime example, so manipulating a 'baby' like COLX is mere child's play to them, unfortunately for us!

JP Morgan Ordered To Stand Trial For Antitrust & Silver Market Rigging...

https://politicalvelcraft.org/2017/03/26/jp-morgan-ordered-to-stand-trial-for-antitrust-silver-market-rigging/

U.S. appeals court revives JPMorgan silver futures rigging lawsuits...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-jpmorgan-lawsuit-silver/u-s-appeals-court-revives-jpmorgan-silver-futures-rigging-lawsuits-idUSKBN15G4Z8

But they just pay the millions of dollars in fines as they have already made billions from manipulating the markets... and just put it down as a 'cost of doing business'!!!

The bigger COLX gets, then harder it will become for them to manipulate it... but, in the meantime, there's unfortunately very little that we can do about it... (Unless anyone else has any bright ideas on the matter?)

The new listing on Cryptopia will definitely help, but won't really be a solution, as they'll still be able to do exactly the same there as well; it will just be a little bit harder work for them.

But it does prove, without any shadow of doubt, just how worried they are about COLX really taking off... otherwise they wouldn't be pouring so much time, effort, money and resources into trying to stop it!

But now the time has come my friends to turn the tables on them and play them at their very own game!  Smiley

This is their 'End Game' now, but don't worry, good ALWAYS wins over evil...

And we are ALL Anonymous... and we will overcome!!  

More Power to you!

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
WARNING!!!  FOLLOWING ON FROM THEIR THWARTED DDoS ATTACKS IT LOOKS VERY MUCH TO ME THAT THEY ARE NOW RESORTING TO PRICE MANIPULATION TACTICS!!!

IF THERE'S ANY SEASONED TRADERS OUT THERE PLEASE DO AN AUTOPSY ON THE RECENT TRADES AND SEE IF YOU CONCUR WITH ME?

THEY AREN'T TRADING TO MAKE MONEY!! THEY ARE LOSING MONEY TRADING THE PRICE DOWN!!

SEE IF ANYONE ELSE AGREES WITH ME???

MANY THANKS!

I saw this a few days ago.   Someone was buying/selling a bunch of smaller orders every few seconds for like 20% less than anything else.   It's really annoying to see it in action and you can't do anything about it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Bought a few thousand Colx today. I am looking for privacy coins who haven't moon yet since I believe privacy coins are the trend in 2018. Hoping that my first trade in this year would be a lot more profitable than last year. Cheers to 2018!
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I suppose many are not happy that Colx will be the #1 privacy coin in 2018 and now are starting attacks against Colx like its ww3. Happy new year everyone!

I am a Verge and COLX hodler for life but I really cannot see how it is better than Verge. I believe there is a future for both but XVG will always be the better one imo. The newbies will probably help soar up the value for COLX in 2018 depending on how good Verge does because COLX can potentially follow the same footprint.
Activity: 207
I suppose many are not happy that Colx will be the #1 privacy coin in 2018 and now are starting attacks against Colx like its ww3. Happy new year everyone!

I still do not understand the missing exchange listings, seems like such a cryptopia coin!
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
WARNING!!!  FOLLOWING ON FROM THEIR THWARTED DDoS ATTACKS IT LOOKS VERY MUCH TO ME THAT THEY ARE NOW RESORTING TO PRICE MANIPULATION TACTICS!!!

IF THERE'S ANY SEASONED TRADERS OUT THERE PLEASE DO AN AUTOPSY ON THE RECENT TRADES AND SEE IF YOU CONCUR WITH ME?

THEY AREN'T TRADING TO MAKE MONEY!! THEY ARE LOSING MONEY TRADING THE PRICE DOWN!!

MANY THANKS!

Not a seasoned trader, but look at the amounts there selling/buying. Also there is a certain pattern in it (amounts). I do belive this is ppl trading prices down. What can we do?
Activity: 224
Merit: 157
Activity: 207
Hmm, why is this coin mooning so much, without even being listed on Cryptopia. Shoulda, coulda, woulda!

MANY THANKS!
Any good news for colx? when Colx will be added to cryptopia exchange?
Thanks.
From the top...

#ColossusCoinXT We wish you a happy and prosperous 2018🍾🎇! Thank you for all your support. All the very best for 2018! #HappyNewYear #HappyNewYear2018 #HappyHolidays 🎊🎉 $COLX #Anonymous #Masternode #Cryptocurrency #colx #btc #ltc #dash #pivx #xvg

Activity: 129
Can anyone point me to how to set up the wallet on Mac?  Not very user friendly.  Thanks.

Think I got it!
Activity: 129
Can anyone point me to how to set up the wallet on Mac?  Not very user friendly.  Thanks.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Hello, i'm Nixeus :)
Hello,

Is there a way to fix the wrong COLX price on blockfolio Huh?

Thanks a lot Smiley
Activity: 115
Any1 got any idea what would be a realistic price for q1 of 2018?
These price fluctuations can do alot of harm if people fear of losing it all and start dumping.

Would listing on cryptopia be a good thing, price related, or do you guys think people will start dropping coins once colx get listed?

Dont get me wrong, im in it for the long run Wink

You can backread my predictions... maybe some other people can add theirs save me keep repeating mine...

Personally, for me, the Cryptopia listing really is the icing on the cake! It moves COLX up a notch and into a whole new league... To be perfectly honest, I've been absolutely amazed at the incredible growth that we have seen already as it can only currently be purchased on two relatively obscure exchanges... so most people have to go specifically out of their way to set up accounts, on exchanges they've probably never even heard of before, just to get their hands on some COLX. If it wasn't as good as it is, I think most average people wouldn't even bother with all that hassle.

So listing on Cryptopia gives it much easier access, on a much bigger and well respected trading platform, with thousands of avtive traders with money, who regularly trade all of the time. So we will see even bigger ralleys when COLX starts moving up, like it did recently, as a lot more people will see it moving and very easily be able to jump on it and join the party; which, in turn, will give it even greater volume and velocity.

The chances are thatv99.9% of people on Cryptopia won't have even heard of COLX yet... thus they won't be holding any to dump,  even if they wanted to. So it opens COLX up to thousands of new traders with money, literally overnight, ...and their only possible option will be to buy if they want to get involved with COLX ...and that should continue to push COLX up and up to all new highs!

Thats the vary basis of trading; one man's loss is another man's gain, ...and it often comes down to who has the biggest balls: to sit and hold when everyone else is panicing and selling... and just sit there, like I just did, buying up all of the bargain coins on offer...  knowing full well that it will very soon turn around and go back up again.

As the old addage goes; what goes up, must come down... and what goes, down must come up again... So, as I said in the post above, smart traders always take advantage of the dips... And, as I write this, the price is back to virtually what it was before it dipped earlier... and I brought another load of coins at a great discount...  (y)

HAVE A VERY HAPPY & VERY PROSPEROUS COLX NEW YEAR!!

& STAY STRONG!

Pete...

Would love that $1 prediction, makes me a millionaire (just) with 1.1m coins haha. Really appreciate te efford you put in into replying to everyone. I hope to see COLX at .10 cents in q1 2018, if its realistic, I have no idea Wink.

Any1 got any idea if there are plans of listing COLX on other exchanges anytime soon?
Activity: 97
Happy new year! I believe that together we will raise the coin and get a good profit, the main thing is not to hurry!
"The Secret of Success" - Find out where everybody is going... then get there first...

The Opportunity of a Lifetime must be taken in the Lifetime of the Opportunity...

When you are lucky enough to stumble upon a Golden Opportunity like this; just sit back, relax ...and get ready for the ride of your life...  (y)

And BTFD!!   Smiley

Will there be a roadmap as to when the new anonymity/raiblocks features are implented?

This deliberately doesn't have specific dates... but it maps out all of the very exciting things in store for the COLX NEW YEAR!!

These price fluctuations can do alot of harm if people fear of losing it all and start dumping.

Would listing on cryptopia be a good thing, price related, or do you guys think people will start dropping coins once colx get listed?

You can backread my predictions... maybe some other people can add theirs save me keep repeating mine...

Personally, for me, the Cryptopia listing really is the icing on the cake! It moves COLX up a notch and into a whole new league... To be perfectly honest, I've been absolutely amazed at the incredible growth that we have seen already as it can only currently be purchased on two relatively obscure exchanges... so most people have to go specifically out of their way to set up accounts, on exchanges they've probably never even heard of before, just to get their hands on some COLX. If it wasn't as good as it is, I think most average people wouldn't even bother with all that hassle.

So listing on Cryptopia gives it much easier access, on a much bigger and well respected trading platform, with thousands of avtive traders with money, who regularly trade all of the time. So we will see even bigger ralleys when COLX starts moving up, like it did recently, as a lot more people will see it moving and very easily be able to jump on it and join the party; which, in turn, will give it even greater volume and velocity.

The chances are thatv99.9% of people on Cryptopia won't have even heard of COLX yet... thus they won't be holding any to dump,  even if they wanted to. So it opens COLX up to thousands of new traders with money, literally overnight, ...and their only possible option will be to buy if they want to get involved with COLX ...and that should continue to push COLX up and up to all new highs!

Thats the vary basis of trading; one man's loss is another man's gain, ...and it often comes down to who has the biggest balls: to sit and hold when everyone else is panicing and selling... and just sit there, like I just did, buying up all of the bargain coins on offer...  knowing full well that it will very soon turn around and go back up again.

As the old addage goes; what goes up, must come down... and what goes, down must come up again... So, as I said in the post above, smart traders always take advantage of the dips... And, as I write this, the price is back to virtually what it was before it dipped earlier... and I brought another load of coins at a great discount...  (y)

HAVE A VERY HAPPY & VERY PROSPEROUS COLX NEW YEAR!!

& STAY STRONG!

Pete...
Activity: 44
Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: