Author

Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon - page 526. (Read 523781 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
how many days can this coin receive the interest??

one day or two days??

who can tell me??

it varies took 2 days for my first and almost 3 days for my other but have been getting them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
This distribution model much improved over the FAC and PMC model for coin disbursement.
legendary
BTC
good luck bluewhackadoo   and dogeboy   Grin we are getting new members fast
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
how many days can this coin receive the interest??

one day or two days??

who can tell me??

Activity: 140
We're not in Wonderland anymore Alice

Lite Coin    1 (2.7%)
BitCoin    2 (5.4%)
Virtual Coin    3 (8.1%)
Doge Coin    4 (10.8%)
Name Coin    0 (0%)
Peer Coin    0 (0%)
Black Coin    8 (21.6%)
Community Coin    10 (27%)
Nxt Coin    1 (2.7%)
Vert Coin    1 (2.7%)
Dark Coin    7 (18.9%)
Total Voters: 37
voted .)
legendary
BTC
oh, so many people are rejected in this day,

what happened??

how to do it?? so that they can not be rejected..

who can give some advise??
that is list of both not everybody there rejected most on the list have coins Grin
Activity: 71
Merit: 10

Lite Coin    1 (2.7%)
BitCoin    2 (5.4%)
Virtual Coin    3 (8.1%)
Doge Coin    4 (10.8%)
Name Coin    0 (0%)
Peer Coin    0 (0%)
Black Coin    8 (21.6%)
Community Coin    10 (27%)
Nxt Coin    1 (2.7%)
Vert Coin    1 (2.7%)
Dark Coin    7 (18.9%)
Total Voters: 37

Voted, COMM in first now and I did successfully get an application through (first attempt was a CAPTCHA fail), now I sweat it out to see if I left off information or didn't qualify.
Activity: 222
Applied for distribution, let's see how I am lucky or not Smiley
legendary
BTC

Voted. We are in 2nd position now. Lets claim this one.
tied for first now!!!! lets show them best community and best coin!!!!!
Activity: 94
Activity: 182
oh, so many people are rejected in this day,

what happened??

how to do it?? so that they can not be rejected..

who can give some advise??
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 85
I asked from a community member to make me a blacklist, s/he is working on it (by scanning threads and posts). After that i plan to start earlier the second round for those who contributed will get second stakes before we go to 500. Please hurry and bring more people here only about 70 people left to complete 500.

Also those who waits second change you can come over me by PM, check the ecoiner.org link bottom first. Show me some products you did so far for comm group. Like you can err, i can also err remember this. after initial distribution when i found out so many fakes coming i coded new submission form for you ( so i can less err) and make it more secure and able to dedect good seeds and make it easier for me to analyse. Also we found out initial plan reaching 1000 member was not possible. Though we observe at NEM and some other coins it was very possible. Community decided to make 500 people get it. So that's why we are  going to complete 500.

check it out http://ecoiner.org/communitycoin/rejected-accepted-username-list-13-april-1665/

Are those listed there all the ones who received coins? Or only the blacklisted? I'm asking because my name is on the list and I'm not sure I should be worried :-)

Adriano

blacklisted

First of all, PM the dev.
I hope I'll receive coins. Nice idea, if it reach high price than wallet can be used as a bank, mint, then sell minted coins. Stable income :-)

Our goal now is to mintpal,Please vote.

Just gave my first five votes on MintPal, trying now to get through the application and qualify in time. If I don't make it in time, good luck with your coin guys... if I do make it, happy to be a COMM soldier.
Activity: 126
COMM
I asked from a community member to make me a blacklist, s/he is working on it (by scanning threads and posts). After that i plan to start earlier the second round for those who contributed will get second stakes before we go to 500. Please hurry and bring more people here only about 70 people left to complete 500.

Also those who waits second change you can come over me by PM, check the ecoiner.org link bottom first. Show me some products you did so far for comm group. Like you can err, i can also err remember this. after initial distribution when i found out so many fakes coming i coded new submission form for you ( so i can less err) and make it more secure and able to dedect good seeds and make it easier for me to analyse. Also we found out initial plan reaching 1000 member was not possible. Though we observe at NEM and some other coins it was very possible. Community decided to make 500 people get it. So that's why we are  going to complete 500.

check it out http://ecoiner.org/communitycoin/rejected-accepted-username-list-13-april-1665/

Are those listed there all the ones who received coins? Or only the blacklisted? I'm asking because my name is on the list and I'm not sure I should be worried :-)

Adriano
if your username there you are either send comms or rejected, (some of rejecteds blacklisted also some delivered blacklisted for the second round) so you can be there in list, no paid but can have second change, maybe form error, not enough posts, bad posts, etc.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Also those who waits second change you can come over me by PM, check the ecoiner.org link bottom first. Show me some products you did so far for comm group. Like you can err, i can also err remember this. after initial distribution when i found out so many fakes coming i coded new submission form for you ( so i can less err) and make it more secure and able to dedect good seeds and make it easier for me to analyse. Also we found out initial plan reaching 1000 member was not possible. Though we observe at NEM and some other coins it was very possible. Community decided to make 500 people get it. So that's why we are  going to complete 500.

Adriano

Judging by the name it looks like it's both? If it makes you feel any better, my name is also on there and I received a set of coins Smiley
Activity: 222
I hope I'll receive coins. Nice idea, if it reach high price than wallet can be used as a bank, mint, then sell minted coins. Stable income :-)

Our goal now is to mintpal,Please vote.

I am voting, even I didn't received my coins because I am not apropriate I guess. Will apply for coins right now and keep voring.
staff
Activity: 1286
Merit: 1085

Adriano
Jump to: