Author

Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon - page 530. (Read 523781 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
I don't see much minted blocks during the day to be honest (european time).
For yesterday for example; I had one minted block at 5h49 then some others between 21h22 and 00h03
(but it is not always the same... but in general the afternoon is not crowded with blocks... )
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
I've opened my wallet up for 10 mins every day and yet still no stake of my coins that are there since the 8th of April, It isn't locked either......

You might have to wait a lot longer than 10 minutes because your wallet has to compete with all the other ones online for a block. At least I think that's how it works.

Are you using the latest version of the wallet because its been updated twice since the original one?
Today I have ha dmy wallet open all day almost but it hasn't staked is that because I took out ten k and sent to trading platform? I wanted to buy and sell a bit then I took out 7.5k and out back lol but weird yesterday it staked a lot and today nothing yet. Do I have to update new wallet? I am not good at those techie things lol

There is a good tutorial on how to update your wallet at the link below. Just download the latest version linked to on page 1 of this thread and then follow the instructions in the tutorial. The most important bit is to backup your wallet.dat file because it cointains all your COMM coins.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6107798
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I've opened my wallet up for 10 mins every day and yet still no stake of my coins that are there since the 8th of April, It isn't locked either......

You might have to wait a lot longer than 10 minutes because your wallet has to compete with all the other ones online for a block. At least I think that's how it works.

Are you using the latest version of the wallet because its been updated twice since the original one?
Today I have ha dmy wallet open all day almost but it hasn't staked is that because I took out ten k and sent to trading platform? I wanted to buy and sell a bit then I took out 7.5k and out back lol but weird yesterday it staked a lot and today nothing yet. Do I have to update new wallet? I am not good at those techie things lol
Activity: 393
Merit: 297
what happen if you move your coins from one wallet to an other or from one address to an other ?

Coins moved from another wallet is also eligible for stake after 24 hours. But coins you will received will also depends on how much coins you held on each wallet and network difficulty.
legendary
no offence but 10 minutes sounds a bit ridiculous...
The generation of the block is still a random process, so unless it really happen in this very short time window, you will have very little chance to get any (are you afraid to open your wallet or what ?)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
legendary
what happen if you move your coins from one wallet to an other or from one address to an other ?
Furthermore, with PoS method the minting process will secure the whole CommunityCoin network while gradually produces new coins. Your coins will be entitled to stake after 24 hours.
legendary
This coin looks like it might have a future, supported by the community.
Good deal, might be keeping an eye on it. Could have a strong future and
I wouldn't want to miss out on it.  Just a bit confused how the whole POS
thng works, do I just leave my wallet open??

yes and no  Grin (there's a pretty good explanation some pages earlier).

You don't need to keep it opened to be eligible to get minted block (your coins age no matter if the wallet is opened or not), however you need to have your wallet opened to get those minted blocks.

and actually it doesn't hurt to have the wallet opened.

Yes, but I think you might have to wait for 1 day after receiving your stake from the dev before your wallet starts to make coins through PoS.

Just leave your wallet open until you see coins from your balance go to your staked balance, then wait until all your coins get put back in the normal balance.

If your wallet is encrypted then you have to unlock it before it will make PoS coins.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
you leave your wallet open/unlocked to stake your coins and actually mint some.
But you are still accumulating coins in the days that you do not have your wallet open, you will just receive them when you open/unlock your wallet again.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

I just voted as well and will try and make sure I do so every hour  Cheesy

I added my 5 votes leaving us only 57 votes below execoin. Keep voting everyone.
Activity: 257

I just voted as well and will try and make sure I do so every hour  Cheesy
Activity: 1526
Merit: 596
Great news, we are 36 now. Slowly the community comes together.

Donation for community coin multipool creation:

xtester - 10k
bytedisorder - 10k
cryptolemaik - 10k
shinep - 5k
pabloangello - 10k
Nxtblg - 20k
brightlight - 10k
qiwoman - 5k
baby222 - 5k
greenclover - 10k
schnötzel - 10k
EbonHawk - 10k
djm34 - 5k
mmedinas - 10k
Hash72 - 5k
Jengo - 10k
doremi - 5k
JamesOng - 10k
jalmari - 5k
poncom - 5k
Rune - 5k
Equate - 5k
ple - 10k
fudge - 10k
lemfuture - 5k
XCASH - 5k
illiki23 - 10k
celebreze32 - 10k
lumeire - 10k
Secondleo - 10k
neilh - 20k
SomeRelax - 5k
kocur - 5k
Ayle56 - 5k
RhodaGila - 20k
K128kevin - 20k - If he is allowed to join.

As usual ignore the trolls.

P.S. For now we are only pledging to donate. Does someone know a dev which would be able to execute the multipool for CommunityCoin?

The multipool will allow people to mine the most profitable coins and automatically convert them and pay miners in communitycoins. This was one of the main reasons behind blackcoins steady price increase.

Great progress. Anybody else?

Mintpal vote update: 4709 and counting. 

We are continuing to vote for mintpal not because we want to dump the coins,  but to raise the value of our coins by adding a reputable and well known exchange to our services. People dumping their coins just after we get listed would make a stupid move. Just look around.

Keep up the good work dev and keep us updated on whatever happens.

Thanks.

I'm donating 5k for the Multipool.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
any thoughts towards destroying the undistributed coins instead of another distribution period?
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
Jump to: