Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CONCOIN - The most dangerous cryptocurrency in the world™ - page 5. (Read 27305 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
I'm really glad that ConCoins is alive again. When I was only junior Member. This is the first signature campaign that i joined and I'm  happy that I am promoting it again in this forum.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
I really find this ConCoin very unique and frankly speaking it scares me a  little reading its introduction. However, I do understand that since there are intended users for this coin then it has a good chance of making it through. The idea of introducing cryptocurrency to inmates can be one of the noble causes for this coin. And I am likewise hoping that ConCoin can be able to make some impact on the inmates and the correctional system we have.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Hi,

I started GPU mining in my computer with NVIDIA graphics, just using as I always use CCminer and working properly.
However, I'm trying to use sgminer for AMD graphics in other computer but i get always errors.
Could somebody here help me with the configuration of the AMD mining of Concoin?

Thanks!
die newreg

Sorry, what do you mean with "Die newreg"?
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Hi,

I started GPU mining in my computer with NVIDIA graphics, just using as I always use CCminer and working properly.
However, I'm trying to use sgminer for AMD graphics in other computer but i get always errors.
Could somebody here help me with the configuration of the AMD mining of Concoin?

Thanks!
die newreg
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Hi,

Thanks!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
ConCoin is active today,  24BTC
Activity: 464
Wasssssup!
still holding CONX... I won't sell mine!  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 403
Where is  wallet, src, win ?
Thanks for the update, it is working as we speak. 

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
http://kdvr.com/2017/05/09/colorado-prison-inmates-getting-computer-tablets/

Every inmate in Colorado prisons will have a computer tablet by the end of 2017. That's 18,000 tablets that inmates will be able to keep in their cell.

ConCoin is just in time :-)

Thank you very much for the update.

Last few days I am noticing conx's blockchain remains broken. The last block 12463 was mined on 13th Jun 2017 before that I noticed and before that it remained broken with block 12440 for some 24 hours. Please look at this one asap before it is getting into serious one.
http://kdvr.com/2017/05/09/colorado-prison-inmates-getting-computer-tablets/

Every inmate in Colorado prisons will have a computer tablet by the end of 2017. That's 18,000 tablets that inmates will be able to keep in their cell.

ConCoin is just in time :-)
Isn´t inmate access to computers/internet severely restricted, as it should be , is?
How is this coin going to work Tongue
Well good luck coinstaff , maybe you´ll meet many potential users in the end  Grin

Stay tune
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Thanks for the payment. Finally received translation bounty Smiley
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo
Isn´t inmate access to computers/internet severely restricted, as it should be , is?
How is this coin going to work Tongue
Well good luck coinstaff , maybe you´ll meet many potential users in the end  Grin
Activity: 464
Wasssssup!
Wallet will say syncing until it reaches 100%. Then you can transfer Conx, don't try to send or receive conx until wallet is fully synced.
What are you talking about?
Activity: 616
wallet can not synchronize until the end! correct!
Activity: 434
is there a update to the nodes.
Pages:
Jump to: