Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CONCOIN - The most dangerous cryptocurrency in the world™ - page 3. (Read 27267 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
Why no bounty have been paid till now dev where are you come and respond please. We are waiting since long.

Which bounty are you talking about right now ? I think the only active bounty for now is avatar campaign https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/concoin-full-concoin-bounty-avatar-1993504 this one and they pay the participants every 2 weeks. Where is the dev btw ? concoin wallet on yobit is maintenance and even windows wallet also sucks.

Yes i was talking about avatar campaign lets see when dev speakout here.
We haven't heard anything from dev for a while. They need repair wallet problem. We already had to receive avatar campaign payments. Let's wait for response from dev, maybe he will bring good news for us.
Activity: 490
Merit: 259
Why no bounty have been paid till now dev where are you come and respond please. We are waiting since long.

Which bounty are you talking about right now ? I think the only active bounty for now is avatar campaign https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/concoin-full-concoin-bounty-avatar-1993504 this one and they pay the participants every 2 weeks. Where is the dev btw ? concoin wallet on yobit is maintenance and even windows wallet also sucks.

Yes i was talking about avatar campaign lets see when dev speakout here.
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
ConCoin is already being used by inmates in 9 of the top 10 prisons in the U.S.:

is that true .can't not believe it ....
Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Merit: 259
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/250000-concoin-bounty-1876069
I think his family got the bounty and dumped to pay for his security after he went in..... Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069
I have a problem with the wallet not syncing as well. I hope someone can answer this concern. The wallet is stuck at block 13603. Maybe the dev can post an update of the wallet or post something on how to solve this issue. Thanks in advance.

Well, if your wallet still not sync, just use concoin wallet on exchange such yobit then. It seems many people in this thread also have the same problem, just wait until OP online and solve the problem here. Btw, the price of concoin on yobit is quite stable on 700+ satoshi per coin, i hope the price will increase up to 1k soon.

Unfortunately the concoin wallet in yobit is also in maintainance status, so I cannot use that as well. It is just my hunch but I think yobit wallet also have the same issue that I have. Only the devs can help us with this kind of problem.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Having the same problem too about syncing. Opened for I think 5 to 6 hours before I checked it and still stucked.

OP's last activity was on June 30 but ConCoins on the other hand is active recently. Maybe we can get a clear response from him.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Very interesting project, is there a serious, active pool right here ?

thanks in advance
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
I have a problem with the wallet not syncing as well. I hope someone can answer this concern. The wallet is stuck at block 13603. Maybe the dev can post an update of the wallet or post something on how to solve this issue. Thanks in advance.

Well, if your wallet still not sync, just use concoin wallet on exchange such yobit then. It seems many people in this thread also have the same problem, just wait until OP online and solve the problem here. Btw, the price of concoin on yobit is quite stable on 700+ satoshi per coin, i hope the price will increase up to 1k soon.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
My Wallet not sync too, stoped on block 13603, today... 8 days old. I saw more people with the same problem. What to do ? The blockchain explorer is off too...

Roberto
Activity: 392
I was reading the OP today, it is really fresh project but I have a doubt.
Can I know how inmates will use concoins in prisons. Are inmates in USA are allowed to use mobiles or internet within prisons?
Activity: 293
#CONX very under value
Activity: 1
Wallet not synching? my coins are stuck in yobit... whats going on? already over a week like that.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
What's the profit mining with a dash miner since both of them have the same hash X11 ?? Where can I calculate how much will I earn with a Baikal miner Cube which has around 300 Mh/s. The cost is around 1.5k but it's out of stock so I expect a higher price but just want to know how many ConCoins can be earned with these kind of miners.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
I have red the info about this coin and I think its great!
I'm hoping for the best! The coin price is very stable right now.
Price SELL: 700 Sats @ Yobit https://yobit.net/en/trade/CONX/BTC
Activity: 6
Well, i just tried to buy some coins at Yobit but after buying (luckly only 20) it says wallet is delayed, when will that be solved? since i guess i cant whitdraw the coins now..
Activity: 59
Hello, since 5 days ago concoins which I have mined do not reach the exchange (nova and yobit). Is there a problem?
Regards!!
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
Is there was bounty campaigns will active again?
Pages:
Jump to: