Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Coochie Coin - A-coochie-coochie-coo-coo-coo Coin - page 2. (Read 14296 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Test deposit made it... waiting on confirms.
Activity: 502
Merit: 250
The newest news from coin exchange is in. They have informed me that they should be able to do the swap on their site. They also informed me that the sync of the old chain wallet on their site is done and they will be bringing the wallet out of maintenance any time now so everyone can move their coins from Nova to Coinexchange.

The new chain is almost live and everything is moving forward quite nicely.

Just hang in there folks, the time is very very soon!

thank you for update good luck dev <3
Activity: 312
BAM
The newest news from coin exchange is in. They have informed me that they should be able to do the swap on their site. They also informed me that the sync of the old chain wallet on their site is done and they will be bringing the wallet out of maintenance any time now so everyone can move their coins from Nova to Coinexchange.

The new chain is almost live and everything is moving forward quite nicely.

Just hang in there folks, the time is very very soon!
BAM
Is there any Slack/Telegram group to talk with the dev easily???

No, I do not have either of those. You can just easily send me a PM on here or come talk to me on thecryptochat.net I am usually on there during my free time.
BAM
What currency do you use in your trade?

What do you mean??
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Is there any Slack/Telegram group to talk with the dev easily???
Activity: 41
What currency do you use in your trade?
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Great news and plan for the new chain, micdvd85! 

How has the premine gone from ~700000 to 1900000?  How did the coin supply more than double over the past few months?  I wasn't in on that action!  Cheesy

I'm not trying to sound mean in anyway but simple math can explain this. The current amount of coins is around 1.53 Million. With the block reward currently set at 7 and the block time being 1 minute that means that 420 new coins can be created every hour, 10,080 new coins everyday and over 300,000 coins every month... I had to keep the premine about 1 month ahead of the current supply to account for all the coins that are going to be mined during the swap period. That is the reason for the extra 300-400 thousand coins.

With the new chain the reward will be 5 forever at 2.5 minute spacing. This comes out to right around 1 million coins per year for the rest of time. So there will never be an issue with too many coins or not enough coins as far as I see it.

Thanks for the explanation!  Didn't know the reward was still set at that level/rate ---- the new version sounds better.  
BAM
there is a new wallet ??
my coins are in nova!!!

Coinexchange.io has the only other exchange wallet. I have been talking to them back and forth and they keep telling me that the wallet will be out of maintenance very soon, last I heard all they had to do was sync the chain. I just sent them another message about it.
BAM
how much is soft cap?

There will be no cap of any kind, coin generation will be around 1 million per year for the rest of time.
there is a new wallet ??
my coins are in nova!!!
Activity: 41
how much is soft cap?
BAM

How has the premine gone from ~700000 to 1900000?  How did the coin supply more than double over the past few months?  I wasn't in on that action!  Cheesy

I'm not trying to sound mean in anyway but simple math can explain this. The current amount of coins is around 1.53 Million. With the block reward currently set at 7 and the block time being 1 minute that means that 420 new coins can be created every hour, 10,080 new coins everyday and over 300,000 coins every month... I had to keep the premine about 1 month ahead of the current supply to account for all the coins that are going to be mined during the swap period. That is the reason for the extra 300-400 thousand coins.

With the new chain the reward will be 5 forever at 2.5 minute spacing. This comes out to right around 1 million coins per year for the rest of time. So there will never be an issue with too many coins or not enough coins as far as I see it.

Activity: 385
Merit: 257
Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana
Great! it all looks good.
The issue now will be with the exchanges.
lets see how things go
BAM
The Rich List on coochiecoin.thecryptochat.net seems off --- my wallet doesn't show up on there and somehow, someone has managed to jump up to 197000+ COOC while the network has effectively been shut off. 

How do we get this accurate again?  It would be good to straighten this out before the big swap!

I have been bringing down the difficulty almost daily but someone keeps jacking it back up and getting it stuck. Then I crack the stuck block just for someone to jack it up again... The number one reason I don't want it on an ASIC algo anymore and why we have developed a new difficulty re-target system to help prevent chains from getting stuck.

You are correct with the BE, for whatever reason it shows my address is blank as well... I will contact them about it and see if they can re-sync to try to fix it.

For news on the new chain, it is complete and ready to go. I am currently getting a BE setup for it on the same site.

As most of you know, Nova is changing management and they are shutting down the old site completely before the new management takes over. I have been talking with coinexchange to see if they will agree to do the swap instead, however, it's not looking good with them. One of the ideas that has been brought up with myself and my team is setting up a burn address that people can send their old Coochie to and then having them PM me the TX ID so they can then be credited with Coochie on the new chain, I would then flag that TX ID as already being used so that no one can cheat the system and use the same TX ID again. I am hopeful however that an agreement can be made with coinexchange so that there is a trustworthy third party involved that everyone can trust.

Here is the coin information on the new chain.

Ticker : COOCH
Algorithm : Skein
Coin Type : Hybrid (PoW/PoS)
Block Time: 2.5 Minutes
Difficulty Retarget :  MARS - Created by Griffith
Block Reward : **First 500 blocks will be 0** then 5 for the rest of time - this makes the launch as fair as possible for everyone.
Block Halving  :  Never
Maximum Coins : Unlimited
Coinbase Maturity : 40 Confirmations
Minimum Stake Time : 120 Confirmations/5 hours
Staking Rewards : 2% yearly
Premine  : 1,900,000 coins - This is for the swap only, no coins will stay with myself. After the swap period is over, all remaining coins will be dispersed to the community by faucets, air drops to the miners and bounties.
The Rich List on coochiecoin.thecryptochat.net seems off --- my wallet doesn't show up on there and somehow, someone has managed to jump up to 197000+ COOC while the network has effectively been shut off. 

How do we get this accurate again?  It would be good to straighten this out before the big swap!
Activity: 75
The time is nigh everyone!

still waiting !!

lokan ghir takhtih yakhdem w osket 3lina   Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Undecided Kiss Huh Cool Shocked Sad Angry Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley
BAM
The time is nigh everyone!
Pages:
Jump to: