Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Coochie Coin - A-coochie-coochie-coo-coo-coo Coin - page 5. (Read 14296 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
How did the coin total supply on COOC jump from about 700000 to over 2 million in the past month?  How does the #1 wallet on the richlist now have almost 800000 coins?  1 month ago, the #1 wallet on the richlist had ~130000 coins (that one is down to #4 on the rich list now).

Seems a little shady to me......
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Once I have the new coin/chain created and everything is ready to go I will create a new ann.
Mr Micdvd85,
hurry with the development, but take you time too.
When its ready, release the new coin, with a premine of about 3% for youself and the other devs
Also organize a swap on novaexchange or coinexchange for about 6 months or even a year
Surely a lot of the coins available for swap will be unclaimed.
we use the unclaimed coins for developmental work funding for you and for other devs too.
We will solicit for community support once we gain some traction.

DreAM: At marketcap of stratis, 1 COOC with be more than $10,000 assuming circulating supply is 1/10 of total supply.
lol....thats one hell of a big dream...yet possible
Activity: 14
coin didn't really pump with the new dev news. he couldn't have dumped if he had a bag
Activity: 392
Everyone Loves Vgina
@micdvd85

are you done dumping your bag yet ? it doesn't take this long to make a new coin source, or even buy a domain.  where's the website, lets get something going !!!!
Activity: 385
Merit: 257
Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana
Once I have the new coin/chain created and everything is ready to go I will create a new ann.

Excellent idea Dev, for the meantime create a group chat such as slack or telegram
Activity: 319
How are you new dev ?, are you here? you not want write new Ann for this coin? what are new news for your project?

While waiting, we hear to music

PLAY MUSIC

Coochiecoin Block Explorer & Node

Visit Coochiecoin Explorer
Node: addnode=154.16.7.187

COOCHIE COIN FOR THE FUTURE !

BUY, HOLD and STAKE

Activity: 312
Merit: 250
BAM
How are you new dev ?, are you here? you not want write new Ann for this coin? what are new news for your project?

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

All at the junction of the earth and the sky
Activity: 136
                                                                                                         BlockMonsta Miningpool [COOC]

http://blockmonsta.tk/

EXAMPLE for COOCHIECOIN [COOC]

stratum+tcp://172.104.134.52:3333 -u WalletAdress -p x

Ports:
                                                                                                                    Port: 3308, Diff: 1000
                                                                                                                    Port: 3333, Diff: 2000
                                                                                                                    Port: 3456, Diff: 128000
What's the latest?  Coin interest has faded since its listing on NovaExchange

Still working on the new coin as far as getting everything coded. I am working alongside one of my good friends in coding the coin as he is creating a whole new difficulty retarget system that I want in the coin. Of course before I release anything I want to make sure that everything is polished and perfect. There is honestly no use in releasing a coin that has a ton of bugs and therefor a ton of needed updates and forks. Don't worry, everything is moving along! Smiley

BAM

Still working on the new coin as far as getting everything coded. I am working alongside one of my good friends in coding the coin as he is creating a whole new difficulty retarget system that I want in the coin. Of course before I release anything I want to make sure that everything is polished and perfect. There is honestly no use in releasing a coin that has a ton of bugs and therefor a ton of needed updates and forks. Don't worry, everything is moving along! Smiley
Activity: 129
https://forum.cryptoinfo.net/
WTF is wrong with you people here.

The developer dumped his premine and walked away, you usless bag holders picked it up and are now trying to unload your bags on other people ? a swap ? for what purpose ?

this coin is a usless scam

Hahaha! A fool is born every minute. Can you read mate?

The developer dumped his premine and walked away, you usless bag holders picked it up and are now trying to unload your bags on other people ? a swap ? for what purpose ?

lol --- says the guy that joined this forum on 6/27/17 (2 days ago).  Trying to get in cheap and snatch some COOC before the coin swap? 

Yes, the old dev scammed everyone and threw away a great coin concept.  It is now in excellent new hands with new dev, the support of TheCryptoChat team etc.  New algorithm coming, coin swap, new website, just listed on Nova Exchange.  What more could you ask for for a coin reboot?

Get on the train or get out --- your trolling is pointless and silly.  Snatch some COOC while you still can.  Supply is very limited.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Activity: 56
VALIDERRORPOOLS is proud to announce that you don't have to solo mine this coin anymore.

We've opened a pool at http://174.138.34.218  !!

1% fee always, never more!

New domain name will be purchased this week/end

To Connect to the pool, simply point your scrypt rigs to

stratum+tcp://174.138.34.218:3433 -u -p c=COOC

And that's all you gotta do to get paid! Payouts every 3 hours when your account has reached at least 0.001 coins

If you have any question, please let me know here or via IRC on freenode in channel #ValidErrorPools

Thanks!
Congrats --- COOC is now listed on Nova Exchange.  Need to push forward with new plans to build volume & interest
BAM
What coin's name means. And error 403 on http://www.coochie-coin.com/

That website was from the old dev, I have nothing to do with that site.
BAM
I see this coin is still being mined (block explorer indicates this) --- can someone give a crash course in how to mine?  I have guiminer presently and tried theminingpool.thruhere.net but can't seem to connect....

Mining this coin solo is pretty much the way to go right now... There isn't a working pool that I know of right now. Once I have the new chain ready and working there will be pools for that.

Novice question, but can someone lay out how to start solo mining COOC?  Need latest cpuminer, right?  Any idea where that can be found?  Once I have a COOC receive address (coinexchange.io) and cpuminer (or whatever is recommended), what is the command line prompt to solo mine this?

I am online right now at thecryptochat.net it would be way easier to explain how to mine in a chat setting rather than here. If you want you can head over there and I'll walk you through it.
hi, i want mining this coin, can you show me how? and i can buy this coin from coinexchange.io or wait?
Hello, yes, you can currently buy some at coinexchange.io. We are hoping to get added to Nova soon. If you need mining help come on over to thecryptochat.net and I can help you.

what is your name on thecryptochat.net

Almost the exact same as on here, Micdvd
Pages:
Jump to: