Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CorgiCoin (CORG) - Come strut with us! Now on CoinedUp! - page 10. (Read 141152 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Any coin with Billions of Total Coins & already on a LTC market has no chance, Look at ECC for instance, Just mine something Different
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
update: i found his company and with it an aditional contact-channel aswell as a telephone-number. I'll call him tomorrow.

further update: he's currently active at bitbucket. I signed up and wrote message there aswell. The guy seems to have more than just 5 projects running at the same time. He'll need a second developer to his side for sure.

We'll get through to him in some way and convince him to take up work on corgicoin once again or hand it over to someone new in an orderly manner. Keep mining while difficulty is low.
Current situation:
Community becoming active to safe corgi. We do what we can. A lot of work ahead.
Dustin Vannatter is still unresponsive to messages he has received on a lot of channels. If we don't hear from him we'll get a community-sponsored dev pretty quick after that. Hope everything is going smooth.
There are no pools right now so solomining is the only way to go.
Will look for pools as soon as dev is in place. Please solomine now. If you don't know how to solomine google 'solomining tutorial' and you'll find heaps.

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
We want Corgi safed. This discussion isn't important anyways as long as the dev is awol. He'll know what to do once he's back.

Dev is irrelevant. What CORG needs is a shitload of hashrate now that will keep on hashing for a while, not hours or days but months or more. You might be new so you don't
understand what affects what but solution is perfectly simple, as stated above.

i agree on the point that corgi needs more hashrate now. So point your miners. Don't let it die.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
We want Corgi safed. This discussion isn't important anyways as long as the dev is awol. He'll know what to do once he's back.

Dev is irrelevant. What CORG needs is a shitload of hashrate now that will keep on hashing for a while, not hours or days but months or more. You might be new so you don't
understand what affects what but solution is perfectly simple, as stated above.

When you merge-mine 2 coins either both go down in value or 1 of them goes down in value massively. I'm pretty sure DOGE won't go down at all if merge-mined with CORG so ...

what makes you think this?
I think in this case that won't happen. Doge won't move - it will get some more hashrate though; but corg will appreciate because the network is secured. It is win-win situation.

DOGE will get some more hashrate? You mean those 0 kHashes which are "running" CORG network now, which mined no blocks since 3. July 19:48:33 2014 (almost 4 days)?

Merge-mining DOGE and CORG would result in CORG price down to 1 Dogoshi or even down to zero.

can't be worse than now. I think you are also a very negative person. We want Corgi safed. This discussion isn't important anyways as long as the dev is awol. He'll know what to do once he's back.
legendary

When you merge-mine 2 coins either both go down in value or 1 of them goes down in value massively. I'm pretty sure DOGE won't go down at all if merge-mined with CORG so ...

I think in this case that won't happen. Doge won't move - it will get some more hashrate though; but corg will appreciate because the network is secured. It is win-win situation.

DOGE will get some more hashrate? You mean those 0 kHashes which are "running" CORG network now, which mined no blocks since 3. July 19:48:33 2014 (almost 4 days)?

Merge-mining DOGE and CORG would result in CORG price down to 1 Dogoshi or even down to zero.

legendary
At 1million coins per block, there is no way this shit should be worth more than 5 dotoshi

100,001-200,000: 1-500,000 CorgiCoin <--- at this stage now

Anyway, I'm buying 200M CORG for 1 LTC (0.5 Litoshi per 1 CORG) if anyone is interested send me a PM. You send CORG first and I'll send LTC after transaction fully confirms.

If we can get this coin merged mined with Doge the network will be secured and instant 10 times value.

Gustav was able to get to the designer on twitter. He said we need to talk to Dustin, the Dev.
After searching the web for him i got the impression he is very much occupied with his privatelife (can't blame him). His online-presence is pretty transparent. He got twitter, facebook and all with his real name. Although all of that is only active every few days/weeks. I was able to find his private emailadress where i was just sending a mail because i figured that would be the first place he would check once he comes online again.
Waiting for a sign from him. Just to keep you updated/in the loop. We'll get this coin back on track.
interested
edit:
was able to find twitter of old devs. Tweeted to each of them. Maybe they react in some way if they can hand over the project to new leaders-group which still needs to be formed. Or maybe they even want to return to some degree to the project. We'll see how this plays out. I recommend everybody who is holding corgi right now should start contributing something to this.

very good. Thank you for becoming active. We can maybe even make it libertarian-style with no leaders - just community everybody doing what they can. Let's get the ball rolling once again. Everybody who is holding corgi: start caring and put some effort into revival and this will be working out. If we can get this coin merged mined with Doge the network will be secured and instant 10 times value.
Most important is to get a dev now. Please help finding a developer who really cares about this coin... or even talk the old dev into coming back if we can reach out to him.
Activity: 602
interested
edit:
was able to find twitter of old devs. Tweeted to each of them. Maybe they react in some way if they can hand over the project to new leaders-group which still needs to be formed. Or maybe they even want to return to some degree to the project. We'll see how this plays out. I recommend everybody who is holding corgi right now should start contributing something to this.
i am putting up a bounty of 80 million corgicoin for the one who is successfully managing community-takeover and get this coin back on its feet to the point where it is attractive for investors again.

I would do it myself if i had the time to work on it. I'll help as much as i can but i lack coding-experience and some other skills. Anyone who is taking this up and bring it back to life will get 80 million corgi from me.
If nobody takes this up i will do it maybe later myself.
I know there are people who bought tons of corgi for next to nothing. Show yourself and let's get this coin going again. It's up to YOU. Someone committed take the lead. Next bubble is coming. This can be 10 satoshi (not litoshi) or more with good community.

At 1million coins per block, there is no way this shit should be worth more than 5 dotoshi

that's why we need a dev to maybe reduce rewards after reactivating community and get things going. Right now reward should have halved a couple of times. I don't know what block we are on but i guess reward is something like 100k to 300k not 1 million. Merged mining with dogecoin could be possible. We just need one or more community-leader(s) who are committed and some dev who can do a little maintenance. I can help with promotion. Cutting back on rewards is a topic for later in the process i think. Other things need to be done more urgently. Some corgi-whale(s) take the lead now. Start new thread, try contact old devs and see if we can get control of websites and donationfunds and so on and so forth. Arise corgicoiners!

Coin is still listed on exchanges. Very easy to bring back to life. Huge potential payout. I have got some experience, you have got some experience - together we can restore the coin.
sadly i doubt this coin can get back.

so leave the thread please. Thanks. Don't waste your time here.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
sadly i doubt this coin can get back.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
i am putting up a bounty of 80 million corgicoin for the one who is successfully managing community-takeover and get this coin back on its feet to the point where it is attractive for investors again.

I would do it myself if i had the time to work on it. I'll help as much as i can but i lack coding-experience and some other skills. Anyone who is taking this up and bring it back to life will get 80 million corgi from me.
I know there are people who bought tons of corgi for next to nothing. Show yourself and let's get this coin going again. It's up to YOU. Someone committed take the lead. Next bubble is coming. This can be 10 satoshi (not litoshi) or more with good community.

so back to the wallet freezing at block 161143. what's up with that?

Nodes and network are working but no blocks for almost 24 hours now means just one thing = no one is mining or at least no one with decent scrypt hashrate.

it is working again. thanks.
Can we please recall again why this coin went down the drain?

Dev's left & were inactive for quite some time, Basically it was another Meme Coin & had a LTC market with 1 Major Exchange at the time.

is it os? Can we get a new dev?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Nodes and network are working but no blocks for almost 24 hours now means just one thing = no one is mining or at least no one with decent scrypt hashrate.

Dev's left & were inactive for quite some time, Basically it was another Meme Coin & had a LTC market with 1 Major Exchange at the time.

Pages:
Jump to: