Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CorgiCoin (CORG) - Come strut with us! Now on CoinedUp! - page 12. (Read 141152 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
believe it and never give up!
 it's possible our writer founder buy many corgicoins by this low price!
Activity: 70
I remember the doge coin grow up near 20 times with in 5 days!
our corgi coin will be grow up 100 times with in 5 days!! Grin
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
i was writing them a mail asking if they abandoned the coin but no response so far. What i don't like is mismanagement. You see that a lot around here. Maybe they don't want any marketing?

Corgicoin hasn't been active for quite some time, the price has dropped to almost nothing, I wouldn't bother with it anymore, Find something New !

Dead coin , early momentum lost Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Anyway, great project, wish it all the best.

What the hell was great about it?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Corgicoin hasn't been active for quite some time, the price has dropped to almost nothing, I wouldn't bother with it anymore, Find something New !
Activity: 112
i was writing them a mail asking if they abandoned the coin but no response so far. What i don't like is mismanagement. You see that a lot around here. Maybe they don't want any marketing?

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I have an idea ...
 we start a fund, I can create an online wallet ...
 we all donate to it and reward it to whoever steps up to dev.
 creating a new wallet update and website should prove the man is worthy of being the corgi dev in my eyes.
 also perhaps we do a logo contest as well ...
 maybe getting rid of the dog and just using like "C" on coin like bitcoin does.  
 or something along those lines would give the coin a more professional appearance instead of another 100 billion coin meme!
 new dev and wallet updates creates quite a buzz in the crypto world. would revive this coin instantly!

we could also start a donation wallet for bounties.
1. logo winner
2. android app
3. games
4. merchant acceptance.
5. hosting Block Explorer

honestly these are the things a crypto currency must do to survive,
without them it dies like the other 400 that have died already.
if these things are done, than corgi will grow and become widely accepted.
if not.. just pack it up and move on!

It's a good idea, but not found dev.

idea is good. Need escrow for the dev-donation-fund though. Are we sure the old devs abandoned this? Maybe write them some mails and see what the response is before making a move?

edit: i checked around and developement seems to be active.
https://trello.com/b/dkYznVUH/client-daemon-development

they possibly just need someone for marketing right now? Maybe someone who is good at that could get in contact with them?

Thanks, the link led to coin info, and a deja vu. I got interested in this coin as when I was younger (1970's)
I had a friend who liked Newfoundland (newf's Huge dogs) then got into Corgi's later on.
His name was John Tomlinson.  hehehe Not Jon but way to close Smiley funny world...
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
There's some activity on Twitter as well.  They're preparing an online wallet I guess.
I have an idea ...
 creating a new wallet update and website should prove the man is worthy of being the corgi dev in my eyes.
 or something along those lines would give the coin a more professional appearance instead of another 100 billion coin meme!
 new dev and wallet updates creates quite a buzz in the crypto world. would revive this coin instantly!

1. logo winner
2. android app
3. games
4. merchant acceptance.

idea is good. Need escrow for the dev-donation-fund though. Are we sure the old devs abandoned this? Maybe write them some mails and see what the response is before making a move?

edit: i checked around and developement seems to be active.
https://trello.com/b/dkYznVUH/client-daemon-development

they possibly just need someone for marketing right now? Maybe someone who is good at that could get in contact with them?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I have an idea ...

1. logo winner
2. android app
3. games
4. merchant acceptance.

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
I have an idea ...

1. logo winner
2. android app
3. games
4. merchant acceptance.

oh i see. Twitter is active. So there is hope.
Activity: 11
Anyway, great project, wish it all the best.
Activity: 54
Poor Corgi, what about time to up Huh
It seems like the dev already abandoned this coin over a month ago. There's no hope for Corgicoin.

Sounds like this coin will die, if the dev leaved, that will be the truth.

you shouldn't be writing here if you don't believe in the coin. thanks. I have seen enough destruction of value. How about creating some value? If dev doesn't show up soon we need to arrange something else. Let's hope he does. If he doesn't people have to get active to create some value.
Activity: 14
It seems like the dev already abandoned this coin over a month ago. There's no hope for Corgicoin.

Sounds like this coin will die, if the dev leaved, that will be the truth.
let's arrange a community takeover if there is still a community there. Let's salvage the coin instead of supporting more new ones that are abandoned then in the same way. Is altcoins a crapyard or what? This coin has still some support. Let's act now before it is too late.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Corgicoin is gone unfortunately, the DEV's dumped their coins and disembarked Sad

Should point your Rigs at something else, I recommend Denarius [DRS]  Wink

why should he? What about community takeover? If dev doesn't show up some members of community that know good devs should just get an arrangement for corgi and we are good to go. This coin is good. Why throw it away?
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: