Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CorgiCoin (CORG) - Come strut with us! Now on CoinedUp! - page 14. (Read 141152 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
ive sold all mine for LTC
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
rollin in the coins Smiley Its wonderful....
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
where is DEV...
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
block halving is coming!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
legendary
the grandpa of cryptos
ive sold all my CORGs for 4 satoshi LTC.

liked the coin and community but i cant wait any longer
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
This coin is fun, with an average gpu you can become a corgilionere in a day or two  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 84
I'm glad the Dog's are getting the upperhand @ this cryptocurrency thing

- Dogecoin
- Corgicoin
- Moeneyenom
Activity: 66
Poor corgi Embarrassed When will corgi grow up?Or get sick and die?
Poor corgi wish you become better.
I still hold 5m
Regards  Wink
Activity: 84
I am having a problem installing the Windows client on my Win 8 system. After installation (and putting the .conf file in its proper place) I get the following error messages everytime I try to run it:

Unable to bind 0.0.0.0:62556 to this computer (bind returned error 10013. Unknown error)

and

Failed to listen on any port. Use -listen=0 if you want this.

I tried adding -listen=0 to the conf. file. I even tried deleting the RPC info from the conf file. I still got the same issues. This is the only coin wallet client that has done this to me. All of my other clients work fine.

Please help!

Thanks,

Cynthia

Using v1.4.1.2-unk-beta I do not use a conf file at all, I just let DNS find the correct nodes.
If that does not work for you ie: solomining, I would suspect your net settings (router firewalls Norton ect interfering, it really is automatic now.

Oh.. when I installed the wallet, windows firewall asked to allow corgi to use the network to communicate on, I said yes.

Thank  you very mcuh. very helpful. Cool Cool Cool
I am having a problem installing the Windows client on my Win 8 system. After installation (and putting the .conf file in its proper place) I get the following error messages everytime I try to run it:

Unable to bind 0.0.0.0:62556 to this computer (bind returned error 10013. Unknown error)

and

I tried adding -listen=0 to the conf. file. I even tried deleting the RPC info from the conf file. I still got the same issues. This is the only coin wallet client that has done this to me. All of my other clients work fine.

Please help!

Thanks,

Cynthia

Using v1.4.1.2-unk-beta I do not use a conf file at all, I just let DNS find the correct nodes.
If that does not work for you ie: solomining, I would suspect your net settings (router firewalls Norton ect interfering, it really is automatic now.

Oh.. when I installed the wallet, windows firewall asked to allow corgi to use the network to communicate on, I said yes.
Activity: 181
Activity: 112

and

Please help!

Thanks,

Cynthia
Activity: 228
CIYAM - UI/UX design

My corgi withdraw was pending 3 hours, and now is invalid status.
I wrote to support, let's see what they would answer.

I hope it's not another scam.

By the way, the site is new, but my inquery number is 478 (!)

False alarm, got my coins from bombsweeper.com  Smiley

http://bombsweeper.com/

We've been added to Bombsweeper as well, go check it out.

its a scam site. They stole the complete design from a well trusted gaming site (https://satoshi-karoshi.com) and site doesn't payout also...

See also comments here - THEY doesn't payout - they don't answer on withdrawl request an so on ...
http://topbitcoinsites.com/bombsweeper-bitcoin-minefield-gambling-game/#comments

Pls be aware
Break Out you CPU miners, I can mine again Smiley rollin in the coins Smiley Fun !
Couple thousand miners using CPU will help show some interest Smiley
We are still here...

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
EarnCryptoCoins
153951 CORG already claimed!
4600+ members/840+ claiming CORG every hour!
15350+ claims/2400+ transactions done!
Join now and get your free CorgiCoins!

CorgiCoin Faucet
Pays from 2.00 to 5.00 CORG per hour.
10% referral earnings.
Payouts are done automatically every day.

DONATIONS
CawJksoLFPxgDiDaQG1ptpEpCYhQu8GEw2

(After donating PM us with TXID, short title(40 chars maximum) and a link so we can publish them in the donations sections on coin page)

Activity: 112
does anyone know whats going on with Gorgis social media stuff?
Ho
Activity: 73
legendary
the grandpa of cryptos
we will vote and what again hit 1 satoshi? Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: