Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CorgiCoin (CORG) - Come strut with us! Now on CoinedUp! - page 36. (Read 141152 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

coinedup and cryptsy

when  Huh Huh Huh Huh

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I remember everyone saying "DOGE" why would you even bother, then everyone jumped on the bandwagon once the value increased and the Net Hashrate went up an continues to rise.

What's saying CorgiCoin isn't in the same boat, we've kept a stable 400-500Mh/s Net Hashrate since the beginning with the occasional Jump to 1+Gh/s.

Stay Cool & Keep Struttin  Grin

The power of memecoin Grin i love corgi so i want to mine and keep some.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
I remember everyone saying "DOGE" why would you even bother, then everyone jumped on the bandwagon once the value increased and the Net Hashrate went up an continues to rise.

What's saying CorgiCoin isn't in the same boat, we've kept a stable 400-500Mh/s Net Hashrate since the beginning with the occasional Jump to 1+Gh/s.

Stay Cool & Keep Struttin  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
This coin seems to have the highest profitability than anything else out there.

Hopefully the net hashrate stays down with the difficulty.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Make more PR for Corgis. I want to see Corgis on the moon please
Activity: 56

Hi!

Owner of CryptX.io here.

Hi Nick,

We've added it to our BCT list and on our website.

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

when do we launch at that decent exchange ?

That's not a good exchange for us

we hope coinedup or cryptsy ...

there is no change in the CORG !  please try!

Hi!

Owner of CryptX.io here.

A member of your community lobbied me pretty hard to put your coin on my exchange, and I did so.

If there's anything particularly 'not decent' about my exchange (besides the small, but quickly-growing volume), I'd love to hear about it so I can make things better.

Cheers,

Nick

Only thing wrong is that its new. There are like 40 others exchanges now. After some time some say oh fck we were hacked blah blah.
It needs time for trust Why would I put 10BTc in your exchange ? Thats a only problem nothing else
Activity: 210
I have some to hold too. The price will not raise until we reach a legit exchange.

But the good thing is - at least the buyer support @1 satoshi in both exchanges is stronger than before  Smiley
Activity: 140
Well I have bought some more, do not expect miracles, but I'll hold and see what happens in the coming weeks, months, in no rush.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun

there is no change in the CORG !  please try!

First get a decent enough coin , then you will get a decent exchange for it

there is no change in the CORG !  please try!
legendary
Activity: 140
Activity: 266
CORGICOIN TO BE LISTED ON ANOTHER EXCHANGE TONIGHT !!!

In how much time do you think ?

Kind regards
legendary
Blackjack.fun
Best time now then to stock up on Corgis because price vannot stay so cheap for very long. I see support for this coin because Animal Lovers are in this biz now for good. I also like the fave the Devs are active and generous and helpful especially because they can relate to the Animal Kingdom. Smiley

Based only on those assumptions , we could have 1000+ animal coins (we can get easily 1000 devs) all with a market cap of 1 billion.
Don't you thinks there is a problem with the way you think? Not everything ha to go up , but everything has to go down Wink

it can go down to 1 litoshi like cage coin lol

It can go to 1 dotoshi Smiley
legendary
Best time now then to stock up on Corgis because price vannot stay so cheap for very long. I see support for this coin because Animal Lovers are in this biz now for good. I also like the fave the Devs are active and generous and helpful especially because they can relate to the Animal Kingdom. Smiley

Based only on those assumptions , we could have 1000+ animal coins (we can get easily 1000 devs) all with a market cap of 1 billion.
Don't you thinks there is a problem with the way you think? Not everything ha to go up , but everything has to go down Wink

it can go down to 1 litoshi like cage coin lol
legendary
Blackjack.fun

legendary
CORGICOIN TO BE LISTED ON ANOTHER EXCHANGE TONIGHT !!!

most prob it will be cryptorush which take .25BTC
Trust Me & you will find out in due time Wink

GOOD  NEWS!

How do you know and which one?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Trust Me & you will find out in due time Wink
Pages:
Jump to: